Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (33105 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
After Nigerians Stormed her Instagram page, Nigerian Singer, Muma Gee has finally responded to the gift of kiss she gave to her fan on stage.

The singer who is still receiving it hot from her fans via Instagram, to the fact that she gave a Mouth to Mouth Kiss to a fan on Stage during a public performance at One Lagos Fiesta.

Said...

Na Wa o! So it's now a crime to keep a promise of a star price of a kiss for my fans who came out to compete for my attention on stage @ d one Lagos Fiesta in Victoria Island on 27th of Dec. And in d end, I kept my promise n just to realize it has gone viral today. Wetin I do people I beg!

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/is-it-a-crime-to-keep-a-promise-muma-gee-reacts-to-lagos-fiesta-k-ss-pics/

1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol

Mama please I am FTC.

Can I get small? cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
What were you expecting An award for kissing the lips of a male fan on stage?
Madam shat ap ya mout dia angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by eshietIntrepid(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
The only thing you can offer as star prize is a mouth to mouth kiss?

I pity the dey guy because for me, u for covert that kiss to cash.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Edopesin: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Unknown so cool

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by realone2012: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nairaland is losing value with irrelevant posts. Why derailing the fp with posts like these?
Who is this one again? and what are we supposed to learn from these posts?
We want to be seeing posts we will learn from like Explorer's..
Seun make una do better oo

11 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by beeff(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by osemoses1234(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ggg
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by adeniyi3971(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Madam Muma gee!! you've been starving.. you needed this kiss ASAP say the truth and let the whole world know!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin angry Nigerians
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Mehn, to be a celebrity albeit a waning one for Nigeria is not an easy job...

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by OtemAtum: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wonder how many times the guy had to brush after that event...

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by FrenchWay: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017

I rather kiss Bobrisky than Kiss this old hag.

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kiss from the Dragon kiss

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Emac34: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
yeyebrities everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by abiolag(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na u get ur mouth joor, kiss any1 u feel like kissing

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Promismike(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lolz

get ready to fulfill that of sex too
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Okewa(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dis old woman wants to be relevant in the industry

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by cana882(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nope.. Please what's the next promise?? D other room??
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Timiblanko(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
i actually don't see anything wrong before but now with this yeye reply am disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by StTrump: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
With that your dirty mouth kiss

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by segebase(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yy
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Joseunlimited(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is part of the plan

Na una we know you people

You want to blow in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Warning:

If you are a Nigerian celebrity, Just try maintain your lane for now. The anger in Nigerians is more than enough to end your career grin

4 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:

Oshey.. GAYbriel!!

7 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Hernes: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Depends on de type of promise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Vivos: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
ewww, are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
ewww and yurk
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Vivos: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
All these people shouting ewww, yurk, this and that will do the same if given the opportunity.

Nigerians are hypocrites!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nasir123(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
I like this.

If I be your man,I go give three different girls belle and come tell you say na my promise with them for a WhatsApp competition.
Hope you'll like it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone / Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / Burial Photos Of MC Worthy Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.