Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim (42340 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
I nullify this prophecy from a man that has lost connection with God.

Thus is proof, as a Son of God...

“I prefer Buhari to Atiku because God revealed these things to me. God revealed Atiku to me in 2006 when he was working as Vice President under Obasanjo.”

I cancel it, and if Atiku is the plan of God, let it come to pass IJN.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by ihatesycophant(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
matrix199:
This dimwit must have been drunk the day he heard the voice in his head, and misconstrued the voice for God.

How on earth will God tell you an ethic bigot will continue to preside the country when Fulani herdsmen are killing Christians, farmers and he's doing about it?

What a joker?!

Reply All Fulani Herdsmen Must Leave Plateau – Berom
Talk / General Discussion
/ Naijapals Base (Metro life)
«§» 16 July 2012
Berom Community residents have given President Jonathan an ultimatum to remove Fulani herdsmen from Berom land, in Plateau State.
The community made the call at a press conference in Jos on Sunday in a bid to stop further killings of its people.
President of the Abuja Berom, Peter Gai, said, “If you follow the series of attacks by Fulani against Berom, you will realises that 10,000 lives have been lost and property worth over N180bn destroyed.
“As law-abiding people with the fear of God, we have exercise restrain in the face of wanton destruction of lives and property.
“Since the Federal Government and the security agencies cannot stop the Fulani from killing our people, we hereby demand that the FG should remove Fulani from Berom land to save the lives of our people.
“Senator Dantong has been killed in the course of defending Berom land, we will not give up, we are ready to continue from where he stopped until we secure our land.”
Source: CHANNELS TV News
http://www..com/talk/nigeria/topic,119390.msg3068575.html. This link answer your rant.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Drsheddy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
meehn!

d man to rule after buhari shld be Bello of Kogi state.
my broda, me go jez deport to Italo tru Libyan road grin

I dash una APC, meh unah carry grin
BELLO qua??
Forwhee.. Al of us must bear it together o..
U noo go anywhere grin

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Bollinger(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
BeijinDossier:
It is clear..Atiku is taking over.

By the special grace of whatever god you pray to he must also lead Nigeria. Una suffer no get expiration date. Sebi una no wan get sense? You guys think it's bad now. Lol. You have no idea what's coming. Keep supporting people who oppress you. Carry on.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Foodforthought: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
This one is an APC supporter. People should stop ridiculing the name of God...not everyone that calls Jesus is a Christian.
At the end he said he prefers PMB to AB...no prophet of the most High God will dabble into political issues or campaign for a politician. Our God is not a hungry God.

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by ihatesycophant(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pascal181:
So God see all these fulani killings with buhari keeping quiet nd God still want him to continue till 2023,I begin to wonder if God will watch these ishmaelites wiping out innocent people from d face of this country.

Reply All Fulani Herdsmen Must Leave Plateau – Berom
Talk / General Discussion
/ Naijapals Base (Metro life)
«§» 16 July 2012
Berom Community residents have given President Jonathan an ultimatum to remove Fulani herdsmen from Berom land, in Plateau State.
The community made the call at a press conference in Jos on Sunday in a bid to stop further killings of its people.
President of the Abuja Berom, Peter Gai, said, “If you follow the series of attacks by Fulani against Berom, you will realises that 10,000 lives have been lost and property worth over N180bn destroyed.
“As law-abiding people with the fear of God, we have exercise restrain in the face of wanton destruction of lives and property.
“Since the Federal Government and the security agencies cannot stop the Fulani from killing our people, we hereby demand that the FG should remove Fulani from Berom land to save the lives of our people.
“Senator Dantong has been killed in the course of defending Berom land, we will not give up, we are ready to continue from where he stopped until we secure our land.”
Source: CHANNELS TV News
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by millionboi2: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
The only true prophet in the entire Igbo race.

My God, bad news for Igbos
ur moniker Says it all
#your brain is paining u.

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by oluebubeneo(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
OK...... First he says Buhari will rule for eight years... then he says Nigerians will beg for the return of Buhari... I smell politics here... Campaign things

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
This men of God are portraying God as been jobless,now meddling in simple politics which is totally untrue.

I also have a prophesy. (from God of football)

God is angry with Chelsea for selling Matic and has revealed to me that Manchester city will lift the EPL this season.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Drsheddy:

BELLO qua??
Forwhee.. Al of us must bear it together o..
U noo go anywhere grin
mbanu my broda!

ya plan is not work.

in short lemme start packin my bags sef grin

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by omoiyamayor(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
They Don com oo

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by wildernessVoice: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
dodoniyi:
Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche of White Holy Sword of Light Church, Abuja, has revealed what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Ezeanyaeche told Independent that he is not speaking as an ordinary Nigerian, or a Buhari supporter but as a prophet who had revelations from God.

The cleric vowed that Atiku will never be president, adding that Buhari will complete his eight-year tenure.

He also said that God told him there will be plans to eliminate President Buhari, who, according to him, would hand over to someone who is more decisive.

He said, “What I am saying is what God had revealed to me about this country and about Buhari and what Nigeria is going to be. Everything is working according to God’s plan. God brought this man in to strengthen issues.

“Atiku defeating Buhari in an election is like having a carmel passing through the eye of a needle. It cannot be possible. He cannot. Atiku has lost the key to the presidency since 2006. There is no way he can be the president of Nigeria, even if he contests for 10, 20 times, he will not be the president of this country.

“God revealed it to me. In 2006, I warned him. You finished the 8 years as a Vice President, stay away let another person contribute his quota. But he hardened his heart and that was when God took away that blessing from him.

“So whether he contests against Buhari or he contests against another person, Atiku will not be the president of this country because God has taken the key from him.

“Atiku is not going anywhere. God revealed to me that Buhari will rule this country for 8 years and there will be an attempt to eliminate him and that has already happened.

“God saved him because he has to fulfil his mandate. So anybody that will come after Buhari will have to wait till he finishes the work God wanted him to do.

“I want Nigerians to be very watchful or very careful because the man that will succeed Buhari will be more decisive than Buhari and Nigerians will cry for the return of Buhari.

“Nigerians will clamour for Buhari to come back to power. Buhari is very soft compared to the man that will come after him. APC will still be in power.

“I am telling you is what God revealed to me. You can hardly know that Buhari is a military general because of his humility, his courage and the way he relates with people. He is different from someone who would promise what he can’t fulfil. Buhari is a silent achiever.

“I prefer Buhari to Atiku because God revealed these things to me. God revealed Atiku to me in 2006 when he was working as Vice President under Obasanjo.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/29/2019-election-god-told-buhari-atiku-prophet-ezeeanyaeche/amp/

Abeg, Man of God; Help us ask God why ?
1. Buhari regimes afflict people with hunger, starvation to the point of parents selling their children for survival.
2. Killing of farmers by herdsmen yet no reactions by the head of government,
3. Currupt politicians holding broom are untouchable by Efcc.

e.t.c.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by miketayo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pretty sure God has more important things to do
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by chccho(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Whether una like am or not buhari is still the best option for now. Unless he is going to handover to Prof.Yemi Osinbajo before 2019, I support buhari' s re-election come 2019.
#istandwithbuhari

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by ipobarecriminals: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin cheesy cool grin cool smiley cheesy cheesy Igbos and ATIKU SLAVES can kee themselves. Who cares
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by daveP(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
All these primates of recent sef.... primates!! Colleagues of ghana must go bags.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by sarwoods10(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Coldfeets:
Just another bet9ja prophet.

lolz, let's wait till then na, iyaf not conclude yet but How do we differentiate the true ones from the false ones na? Becos this prophecy is heart breaking, ah ah with the situation of things happening in this country, One prophet con dey say he go rule for eight years, Nigerians are very angry ooo, and they will infuriated at this bombshell now
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by bid4rich(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Man of God, please face your ministry and leave politics alone. Feed the sheep with the Word of God only and face it, I believe that's what you are called to do. Leave Atiku and Buhari alone before you lose relevance.

Let your eyes look straight before thee.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Theboss100(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
The only true prophet in the entire Igbo race.

My God, bad news for Igbos
sorry to disappoint u. This means that Buhari will lose woefully. There is no true prophet in Nigerian. And the true ones don't do this poo of saying nonsense on social media. Buhari is gone already. Sorry
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Write2018:
The way these so called men of God bring God into politics is fearful.

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Retarokeroro(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
All this prophet dey no dey see sure booking code for 1000 odd, na only politics and techno phone una too dey see for una realm
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by LordIsaac(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Obijulius:
This is the result of standing in the sun for long hours waiting to buy fuel, you won’t be able to different brain damage from prophecy.

This man just wan hammer! Buhari rule for eight years. Nigeria will just collapse.

Is wa ooo.

Abeg make I collapse
My Baby said I should tell you "thank you." grin
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017

immediately I saw the above, I knew it's all your own words. How can you preference become a prophecy.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Juliusdking(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Man of God or man of gun no make vex which kind 8 years u wan kill preson
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Alezy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Can't all these Prophets just give me three Correct Scores that will change my life instead of embarrassing we Christians like this?? undecided
lolz....bros make God bless u
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Juliusdking(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Man of God or man of gun no make me vex oooo which kind eight years u wan kill person
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Mercyjohnson11(f): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please can somebody tell me what this mean?

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed. If am trying to post
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by jconsulting(f): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Something else called this prophet am sure it's not God
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
dodoniyi:
Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche of White Holy Sword of Light Church, Abuja, has revealed what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Ezeanyaeche told Independent that he is not speaking as an ordinary Nigerian, or a Buhari supporter but as a prophet who had revelations from God.

The cleric vowed that Atiku will never be president, adding that Buhari will complete his eight-year tenure.

He also said that God told him there will be plans to eliminate President Buhari, who, according to him, would hand over to someone who is more decisive.

He said, “What I am saying is what God had revealed to me about this country and about Buhari and what Nigeria is going to be. Everything is working according to God’s plan. God brought this man in to strengthen issues.

“Atiku defeating Buhari in an election is like having a carmel passing through the eye of a needle. It cannot be possible. He cannot. Atiku has lost the key to the presidency since 2006. There is no way he can be the president of Nigeria, even if he contests for 10, 20 times, he will not be the president of this country.

“God revealed it to me. In 2006, I warned him. You finished the 8 years as a Vice President, stay away let another person contribute his quota. But he hardened his heart and that was when God took away that blessing from him.

“So whether he contests against Buhari or he contests against another person, Atiku will not be the president of this country because God has taken the key from him.

“Atiku is not going anywhere. God revealed to me that Buhari will rule this country for 8 years and there will be an attempt to eliminate him and that has already happened.

“God saved him because he has to fulfil his mandate. So anybody that will come after Buhari will have to wait till he finishes the work God wanted him to do.

“I want Nigerians to be very watchful or very careful because the man that will succeed Buhari will be more decisive than Buhari and Nigerians will cry for the return of Buhari.

“Nigerians will clamour for Buhari to come back to power. Buhari is very soft compared to the man that will come after him. APC will still be in power.

“I am telling you is what God revealed to me. You can hardly know that Buhari is a military general because of his humility, his courage and the way he relates with people. He is different from someone who would promise what he can’t fulfil. Buhari is a silent achiever.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/29/2019-election-god-told-buhari-atiku-prophet-ezeeanyaeche/amp/

In a country filled with idiotic people, The stupid² ones become leaders.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by amnesty7: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Big Liar.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Them don come again.

Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife / I Know Why You Want Sex / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49