Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim (42376 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by shekauvsbuhari: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is it de Ezeanyaeche whose father was a terrible fetish priest (juju-man) in Igboukwu, Anambra state? Prophet? Somebody tell me its a lie plss.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Even a child knows that atiku will never win buhari and buhari is very very likely to come back again.u DT need any diviner to tell you. You watch events and predict as they unfolds.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Kay25(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
I suspect he is an igbo prophet from imo everything to them is business even what God says.and so God would keep watchn us under buhari till 2023 in fuel scarcity?blame game, deception from lai mohammed haa dat ur god must be wicked.somebori betta tell him to come out open and ask for a statue if he needs one or better still nunu from sai baba's cow
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Coldfeets:
Just another bet9ja prophet.
l heard boys are going to meet those diviners a .k .a prophets to give them sure games in football betting.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Eight Whaaaaaaat?

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by EASY39(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Obijulius:
This is the result of standing in the sun for long hours waiting to buy fuel, you won’t be able to different brain damage from prophecy.

This man just wan hammer! Buhari rule for eight years. Nigeria will just collapse.

Is wa ooo.

Abeg make I collapse
Abi O,some Miscrant Claiming Pastor Will Wake Up From Their Dream And Started Spiting Jargons
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Orpe7(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Shaaatap!
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by generalcorper042(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
ehnehn....dey hv started again
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Amibranki(f): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ode Niyen! undecided
thesicilian:

Jesus Christ did not say it is impossible for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, he only said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God. Both may be difficult, but very possible. What He was referring to by "eye of a needle" was a small city gate through which camels and other animals had to struggle to pass when the main gates were already locked.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by AlanSugar(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
This must be the funniest 9f all the joker prophets. Even though I support buhari, the whole jargon is laughable! Imagine him shooting himself in the foot by saying God revealed Atiku to him in 2006, as what? Did Atiku become nigeria's president as revealed to this clown by God? We all know that Atiku came into the office of the VP in 1999 with Obj, so God revealed Atiku to this charlatan in 2006 as what?? This is how they let their guards down, talk about begging buhari for money using style!
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Femistic123: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Them don come again
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by ExplicitContent: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is Blasphemy! Read what he is saying'God told me"
Like For real?
God speak with you. Mm!! grin
Nonsense
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by onomeabuja: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

But, ipob miscreants will disagree with you...They have already Atikulated in readiness For 2019 grin grin
U GUYS KEEP TALKING ABT ATIKU NT BEATING BUHARI, HOPE U KNW HOW MANY TIMES BUHARI RAN FOR THE PRESIDENCY B4 THE SUPPORT OF THE S-WEST & OTHERS WHO THOUGHT THAT CHANGE WAS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR A BETTER LIVING.
REMEMBER THAT WHEN BUHARI WAS IN POWER DURING MILITARY ERA HE DID.T EVEN LAST 2YEARS B4 HE WAS OUTSED.
ATIKU IS FROM THE NORTH & HE IS A BIG FIGURE DOWN NORTH.
MOST OF U CHANTING ONLINE DAILY DNT REALY KNW THAT POLITIC IS NT PLAYED ONLINE.
I LIVE IN THE NORTH & MY PERCEPTIONS IS THAT BUHARI CAN NOT DEFEAT ATIKU COME 2019.
U GUYZ SHOULD RESERVE TODAYS ENERGY FOR 2019 & SEE HOW THINGS WILL BE
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by degamemaster(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lols they have started again oooh. Buhari to rule this country for eight years? God no go gree bad things.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by magiki(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abeycity93:
Buhari till 2023
Time shall tell and not you
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Doyin2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kay25:
I suspect he is an igbo prophet from imo everything to them is business even what God says.and so God would keep watchn us under buhari till 2023 in fuel scarcity?blame game, deception from lai mohammed haa dat ur god must be wicked.somebori betta tell him to come out open and ask for a statue if he needs one or better still nunu from sai baba's cow

Stupid commentary.

Na today fuel scarcity start?
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by okenta2017: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
dodoniyi:
Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche of White Holy Sword of Light Church, Abuja, has revealed what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Ezeanyaeche told Independent that he is not speaking as an ordinary Nigerian, or a Buhari supporter but as a prophet who had revelations from God.

The cleric vowed that Atiku will never be president, adding that Buhari will complete his eight-year tenure.

He also said that God told him there will be plans to eliminate President Buhari, who, according to him, would hand over to someone who is more decisive.

He said, “What I am saying is what God had revealed to me about this country and about Buhari and what Nigeria is going to be. Everything is working according to God’s plan. God brought this man in to strengthen issues.

“Atiku defeating Buhari in an election is like having a carmel passing through the eye of a needle. It cannot be possible. He cannot. Atiku has lost the key to the presidency since 2006. There is no way he can be the president of Nigeria, even if he contests for 10, 20 times, he will not be the president of this country.

“God revealed it to me. In 2006, I warned him. You finished the 8 years as a Vice President, stay away let another person contribute his quota. But he hardened his heart and that was when God took away that blessing from him.

“So whether he contests against Buhari or he contests against another person, Atiku will not be the president of this country because God has taken the key from him.

“Atiku is not going anywhere. God revealed to me that Buhari will rule this country for 8 years and there will be an attempt to eliminate him and that has already happened.

“God saved him because he has to fulfil his mandate. So anybody that will come after Buhari will have to wait till he finishes the work God wanted him to do.

“I want Nigerians to be very watchful or very careful because the man that will succeed Buhari will be more decisive than Buhari and Nigerians will cry for the return of Buhari.

“Nigerians will clamour for Buhari to come back to power. Buhari is very soft compared to the man that will come after him. APC will still be in power.

“I am telling you is what God revealed to me. You can hardly know that Buhari is a military general because of his humility, his courage and the way he relates with people. He is different from someone who would promise what he can’t fulfil. Buhari is a silent achiever.

“I prefer Buhari to Atiku because God revealed these things to me. God revealed Atiku to me in 2006 when he was working as Vice President under Obasanjo.”

If you had said people of Southern Kaduna, or Benue or Taraba or Enugun people had told you Buhari will complete his

8years I could have believed you. What did your god tell you about the slauthering of innocent life.by Fulani herdsmen

and his inability to call his people to order. You Nigerian so call pastors, or miracle touch and fall men will never seize to

amuse. As a man of the third chamber, am telling those who care; listen and listen very good the following will never happen;

1 Buhari will not contest the 2019 presidential election.
2. There is no part of this country that can live peacefully on their own (we only thrive in having common enemy )
3 Biafra will never come, time will come when they will say thank God we never had Biafra.
Today is 29 December 2017

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/29/2019-election-god-told-buhari-atiku-prophet-ezeeanyaeche/amp/
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Man2utd(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2017
How come God only talks to this guys in December...
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by SirBunky85(m): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2017
dodoniyi:
Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche of White Holy Sword of Light Church, Abuja, has revealed what God told him concerning President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Ezeanyaeche told Independent that he is not speaking as an ordinary Nigerian, or a Buhari supporter but as a prophet who had revelations from God.

The cleric vowed that Atiku will never be president, adding that Buhari will complete his eight-year tenure.

He also said that God told him there will be plans to eliminate President Buhari, who, according to him, would hand over to someone who is more decisive.

He said, “What I am saying is what God had revealed to me about this country and about Buhari and what Nigeria is going to be. Everything is working according to God’s plan. God brought this man in to strengthen issues.

“Atiku defeating Buhari in an election is like having a carmel passing through the eye of a needle. It cannot be possible. He cannot. Atiku has lost the key to the presidency since 2006. There is no way he can be the president of Nigeria, even if he contests for 10, 20 times, he will not be the president of this country.

“God revealed it to me. In 2006, I warned him. You finished the 8 years as a Vice President, stay away let another person contribute his quota. But he hardened his heart and that was when God took away that blessing from him.

“So whether he contests against Buhari or he contests against another person, Atiku will not be the president of this country because God has taken the key from him.

“Atiku is not going anywhere. God revealed to me that Buhari will rule this country for 8 years and there will be an attempt to eliminate him and that has already happened.

“God saved him because he has to fulfil his mandate. So anybody that will come after Buhari will have to wait till he finishes the work God wanted him to do.

“I want Nigerians to be very watchful or very careful because the man that will succeed Buhari will be more decisive than Buhari and Nigerians will cry for the return of Buhari.

“Nigerians will clamour for Buhari to come back to power. Buhari is very soft compared to the man that will come after him. APC will still be in power.

“I am telling you is what God revealed to me. You can hardly know that Buhari is a military general because of his humility, his courage and the way he relates with people. He is different from someone who would promise what he can’t fulfil. Buhari is a silent achiever.

“I prefer Buhari to Atiku because God revealed these things to me. God revealed Atiku to me in 2006 when he was working as Vice President under Obasanjo.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/29/2019-election-god-told-buhari-atiku-prophet-ezeeanyaeche/amp/
U don't need to tell us self. Anyone devoid of partisanship and hate know dat once buhari gets d apc ticket, he will win,especially if atiku is to compete with him. Even pdp knows dat atiku can't defeat buhari in an election.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by ksstroud: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Jesus Christ did not say it is impossible for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, he only said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God. Both may be difficult, but very possible. What He was referring to by "eye of a needle" was a small city gate through which camels and other animals had to struggle to pass when the main gates were already locked.

You get time though...
Do you think all those "Deceivers of men" understand the Scripture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Dayoara: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2017
When a prophet told a king what God said he was going to die.... He prayed and God changed the change..... It can be repeated..... We just pray that God should raise genuine people.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Kbs468(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2017
dodoniyi:

You see them now? It's December already and almost into January as usual.

That is when you would be seeing things like the above from their types - Liars masquerading as PROPHETS.

Who anoint him with the Tittle of a PROPHET?

YOUR TIME IS UP - ALL SATANIC AGENTS IN HUMAN SKIN CALLING THEMSELVES AS OUR REPRESENTATIVES.

Imagine, What GOD told and showed him?

That President Buhari would complete His 8 years in office?

And that the next person who would take over would be more decisive than Him and that people would be calling for him to return?

THIS IS WHY WE (GOD) do not reveal in details that which We (GOD) meant completely both in the OLD QURAN & BIBLE

eg

1. The existence of the expression like ALIF LAA MIM among others in the OLD QURAN to mean Our (GOD) coming in Human form since We created Mankind in Our Own image shall be the characteristic nature of the Last days being talked about from generation to generation which MUHAMMAD ROSUL himself confessed having No idea of as well as the meaning of such expressions

2. The misrepresentation of the expression - A CHILD SHALL BE BORN WHERE UPON THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDERS

This Government in reference is actually the PARADISE KINGSHIP as the CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH, HUMANS, MOON, STAR, SUN, WATER AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN THEM which invariably means that even the Earthly Leadership is inclusive and that has to do with the Political Leadership of the WORLD IN GENERAL that We promised not to alter and We won't renege on it except for a few modification.

SO, ALL THE ABOVE THAT HE COULDN'T SEE BELONGS TO SATAN TO HIM RIGHT?

It's time This set of people wake up from slumber as We (GOD) are often merciful and forgiving while waiting patiently for them in repentance in TRUTH.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by sunnychykes(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2017
God told Elijah to and tell hekekaiah to prepare his house that he's going to die but hekekaiah prayed and God lift the verdict of death against him and added 15yrs to his years.Oga prophet WE WILL PRAY APC AND BUHARI OUT.wait and see.God hear the cries of his people.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Kay25(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Doyin2:

Stupid commentary.

Na today fuel scarcity start?
Ask ur bubu who forced u to read my reply if it didn't start today why promise they will make a change in it abi u dey deaf in 2015 when apc was campaigning and said they will sell fuel at 40 naira shiooor
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Uchedeformula: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2017
U really are a historian and a great Bible scholar. Only a very few understands d jewish meaning of "eye of a needle". They only do 18 cheap courses in Bible school and then claim to be pastors. No historical knowledge of d Bible. Op
thesicilian:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by agb30: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Atiku has a good chance of winning next election because all southern region are now clamouring for restructuring which atiku supported,even the middle belt will not vote for buhari because of fulani herdsmen,so it is now four region against two.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by bionixs: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2017
matrix199:
This dimwit must have been drunk the day he heard the voice in his head, and misconstrued the voice for God's.

How on earth will God tell you an ethic bigot will continue to preside the country when Fulani herdsmen are killing Christians, farmers and he's doing nothing about it?

What a joker?!
be there speaking English and Accumulating likes and shares. Things don't just happen by someone doing nothing. How many times have you prayed or fasted about it? what is your efforts to see that it doesn't happen? Talk is cheap,work is hard
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by opribo(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2017
This people have become another source of big problem for Nigeria, while another one called father Mbaka says it is Atiku that God told him will be next president, this one now from nowhere is saying is Buhari. So which one shall we believe when we know God is not one that will create confusion for HIS children.

As far as I am concerned the ball is in the court of Nigerians to be extremely alert because the mother of all rigging will happen to ensure that Buha continues with this cluelessness. We want to chart a new course for our nation going forward. We cannot continue lie this anymore when we have all it takes to be great nation to reckon with we no end up been the laughing stock because of men who have lost touch with reality.
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by sulemontar(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Even without prophetcy...U can predict Nigeria politics.. Atiku is going no were...he has lost it since 2007....Buhari will be on seat for 8yrs (its only death that wnt allow him finish 8yrs.. which i dnt pray for)....Logical

1 Like

Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Rickyzagy: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2017
This man thinks that Nigeria politics is bet9ja The other person talk say atiku win this one say buhari win Next person go see draw Fools
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Rejoice5000(f): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

But, ipob miscreants will disagree with you...They have already Atikulated in readiness For 2019 grin grin
hahahahaha na igbo woman i bi this Atikulated got me:Nairaland a place to be hahahaha:
Re: Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim by Rejoice5000(f): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Obijulius:
This is the result of standing in the sun for long hours waiting to buy fuel, you won’t be able to different brain damage from prophecy.

This man just wan hammer! Buhari rule for eight years. Nigeria will just collapse.

Is wa ooo.

Abeg make I collapse
Na die oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts / I Know Why You Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.