Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD (63111 Views)

Abule-Egba Explosion: Lagos Govt To Meet With NNPC On Compensation For Victims / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Customer80: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oga Shem obafaye. my oga at the top
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Popular man tha' year!
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
What's the big deal, I can post a photo of me mum's younger sister and the GMd
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ofonkind: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Siki355:
d nigga is far from d press men

d guy no wan cos another earth-quake

grin cheesy grin
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Kingbusssy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
LessNoise:
That man is a LEGEND
LEGEND kor HERO ni
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Kingbusssy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
LessNoise:
That man is a LEGEND
LEGEND kor HERO ni
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by pressplay411(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
AnodaIT:
Lol
Where da#₦& did you dig this from bruh.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Azam101: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
LessNoise:
That man is a LEGEND
Legend in failure.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by cooljoe(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
they say he is very good at his job
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lols. He hasn't changed at all. Glad he's still alive and strong. I'm grateful to him for the comic relief then.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by correctguy101(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
KingsJohnson:
OGA at d top... during d gud old days, today nothing motivate or makes us happy again as a nation, bad bad news everyday...

Bro aswear. GEJ and Mama P with their comedians at least made us laugh and forget our sorrows (even if na small tongue)

I miss them.

Buhari is just acting serious and the results show he's an unserious, insecure man, he and his entire government.

They've recovered trillions but my brother, where are the trillions?
Their budgets are as big as olumo rock, but where are the results?

Still, no good humor angry

The man should resign already and go play with his cows and grandchildren. I could take osinbanjo but Buhari is not it.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by molas02: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
sorom4:
I been think say the man was sacked..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
not sack but his rank no gree increase....................check the two pics

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by edo3(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
This man na the real typical example of ability in disabity ....
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by 3kay945(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
The way he points his finger was what I liked the most
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
hahahaha, I see am, he want to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by DSB(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
I bet he still doesn't know what the NSCDC website is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by phoenix17(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
why would u add crooner? Haba dnt be wicked

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by gonea02: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hahaha oga at he top
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by aspirebig: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chaiii....that man will never go close channels tv again....

Very funny for people watching but indeed an embarrassing moment for him and his folks.

But those his videos are hits anyday.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by SirBunky85(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2017
D man statement was so popular dat olamide used it in one of his songs

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by KayCee92(m): 2:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol,the tittle of the thread though. OGA AT THE TOP CROONER

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 30, 2017
chai daris god oooo
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by lexy2014: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2017
sorom4:
I been think say the man was sacked..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just like that?
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by lexy2014: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Azam101:
Legend in failure.
how did he fail?
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by MegaStarr(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2017
thoollz:
This guy that year lol.
He cracked my ribs then. U know d funny thing about people who don't know they're saying? It's d confidence that flows with their speech.

When u r saying rubbish with confidence.

You talk am well. Can't stop laughing at his gesticulation that day.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by bandad: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Please let this man be. What is wrong with his saying 'Oga at the top' na.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Kobicove(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2017
It's a wonder this guy did not commit suicide despite ridicule he was exposed to several years ago undecided

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Viking007(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2017
LessNoise:
That man is a LEGEND
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by opribo(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Agbaletu:
www.that'sall
0o

That point when he cleared his throat before saying 'thats all' was the height of his tension that day.

He was not prepared for that days interview his oga at the top sent him there to go and distance himself hence he couldn't stop letting everyone know that this isn't his call o but it's the oga at the top they should blame.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2017
THIS MAN TREND OO

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
nerodenero:
His Oga-at-the-top made sure he was not shown the exit, besides the Oga-at-the-top might not even know their website too grin grin grin grin

The intriguing drama on channelstv is still fresh in my mind.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2017
bandad:
Please let this man be. What is wrong with his saying 'Oga at the top' na.

My brother nothing is wrong with it but it's just too funny cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.