Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD (63097 Views)

Abule-Egba Explosion: Lagos Govt To Meet With NNPC On Compensation For Victims / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2017
opribo:
0o

That point when he cleared his throat before saying 'thats all' was the height of his tension that day.

He was not prepared for that days interview his oga at the top sent him there to go and distance himself hence he couldn't stop letting everyone know that this isn't his call o but it's the oga at the top they should blame.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by BiadeFolar(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2017
History will never forget him
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2017
opribo:
0o

That point when he cleared his throat before saying 'thats all' was the height of his tension that day.

He was not prepared for that days interview his oga at the top sent him there to go and distance himself hence he couldn't stop letting everyone know that this isn't his call o but it's the oga at the top they should blame.

grin grin grin grin grin grin very very funny. Still fresh in my mind!!
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2017
SirBunky85:
D man statement was so popular dat olamide used it in one of his songs

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2017
aspirebig:
Chaiii....that man will never go close cahnnels tv again....

Very funny for people watching but indeed an embarrassing moment for him and his folks.

But those his videos are hits anyday.

He was the channels TV Man of the Year 2015 grin grin
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ACE1010: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2017
3kay945:
The way he points his finger was what I liked the most

You got it there grin grin grin
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by writeprof(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2017
sincerlyyo:
You people get eyes oo.
Lol

Monitoring spirits in action.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by saaramis(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Abeg make una no start again o
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Hespee93: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cashrange660:
Whether this post will reach FP or not will be made known by my oga at the top.. I cannot tell you it will reach FP and my oga at the top will say another thing. But you can check ww.nairaland(cough's) that's all
see! Wait! Wait! wait!!!.
U see that one will be main know by my Oga at the top
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Rockyrascal(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
See the ranks on his uniform,He as even been promoted to the oga himself.
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Rockyrascal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
ACE1010:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
even the customized T-shirts were made and sold then

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by GenOrumov: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
sorom4:
I been think say the man was sacked..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sacked for wetin na!!! he was only redeployed from Lagos to Ogun state. What he did did not warrant a sacking. No be bank job be this o...
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Alao96(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
It still gives me da laffs
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Win95: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Doerstech:
Someone should borrow me the 'behave' meme

Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by Win95: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
ClickSis:
The dude still hasn't been promoted. Not nice
after what he did?
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ofuonyebi: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
how many nigerian leaders knows their office website offhand?

na only this man case burst out to the public..all of they na the same dugbe dundee
Re: Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD by ClickSis: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Win95:
after what he did?

What he did wasn't a criminal offence. He was simply ignorant. We are all guilty of this at a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.