Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat (24893 Views)

Mali Crisis: Summit With Buhari, Others End In Deadlock / Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by frankyychiji(f): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Young Man Will Recover, And The Useless IPOB pigs will be put to shame once more...
Nobody says he won't recover, he will make Nigeria proud in next years Paralympics, that's if the blood mixed with his brain doesn't leave him a complete dindinrin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by promiseulu(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
frankyychiji:
Nobody says he won't recover, he will make Nigeria proud in next years Paralympics, that's if the blood mixed with his brain doesn't leave him a complete dindinrin.

e ya mad
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by promiseulu(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

How funny, but where I know that legal bike ridding happens in Abuja is not where you mentioned to suit your opinion. Do you even know the amount of top shots who are members of Nigerian bikers associations all over Nigeria? So Charly boy, an emir in Gombe state to mention a few. I have seen some of their shows that even the road safety corp Marshall attends as well.

You people always like to carry political affiliation on your head to reason subjectively, all the leaders whom are even in different political affiliation to Buhari have all sent their words of prayer and concern to Buhari. If the top shots put aside political affiliation then who are you please? A minnow like you is inconsequential here please! You would see that those at the top have a way of settling their issues but its minnows like you who make noise over nothing.

my brother forget those pple abeg, even donald duke is a biker dont mind pple talking babash
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by emmabucks: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2017
marryjesus:
President Muhammadu Buhari was joined by Governor Tanko Al-makura of Nasarawa State, Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, and Group Managing Director of NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru, to pray for the quick recovery of his son, Yusuf who had a bike crash Tuesday night, around Gwarimpa in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

The prayer was led by the Chief Imam of Aso Rock Mosque, Sheik Abdulwahid Suleiman at Friday’s Jumat Service.

Others in the prayer session were presidential aides, villa staff among others.

Suleiman, who urged the first family to accept the tragedy in good fate, again prayed for God’s guidance and protection of the first family and all Nigerians, also prayed for peace and tranquillity in the country.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/buhari-others-pray-for-yusufs-quick.html
I wish Yusuf Buhari what his father wish ndi-igbo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by BigIyanga: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Young Man Will Recover, And The Useless IPOB pigs will be put to shame once more...
STFU!! Did anybody ask him to go on joyriding when over 100m fellow citizens were looking for fuel?? He doesn't give a Bleep about you either!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by mywells: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2017
And today I went shoppin' and talk is still cheap
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by Laple0541(m): 2:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Narldon:

Everybody is praying for Yusuf...

Who will pray for Yusuf's friend in coma, Bashir Gwandu?

Who will pray for victims of Benue Road Accident?

Who will pray for BokoHaram victims?

Who will pray for victims of Fulani Herdsmen?

#Just wondering

Nothing stops you from doing that.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by Givenchy23: 4:31am On Dec 30, 2017
l pray he will be well soon
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by Kbs468(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2017
marryjesus:
President Muhammadu Buhari was joined by Governor Tanko Al-makura of Nasarawa State, Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, and Group Managing Director of NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru, to pray for the quick recovery of his son, Yusuf who had a bike crash Tuesday night, around Gwarimpa in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

The prayer was led by the Chief Imam of Aso Rock Mosque, Sheik Abdulwahid Suleiman at Friday’s Jumat Service.

Suleiman, who urged the first family to accept the tragedy in good fate, again prayed for God’s guidance and protection of the first family and all Nigerians, also prayed for peace and tranquillity in the country.

It is well with him and the Family members. His recovery shall be soonest than expected.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by exquisite007: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Like the Hausas' would say, " Haka Allah ya so"... Meaning that's how God wanted it.
But how will he be racing in the night of all time.
Wish him a fast recovery.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2017
congorasta:
k
visiting the sins of the father upon the children

Abati said that every president in Aso rock will always lose a loved one...

quick recovery, even though your dad gave order to shot innocent ipob members
you meant Ipob terrorists
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by SOPIGO: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
That was how Abacha hired Imams and Pastors to pray for him in Abuja stadium with the loudest Ahuja loud speakers so that their prayers will reach heaven quickly when he was sick two decades ago...

Nemesis is a god of whatever you sow, that you shall reap.
Sorry to say but this This bubu son accident I c it as a prearranged plan. There is nothing like accident. This is just to divert our attention from thus suffering of fuel scarcity in this horrific country. BUHARI U CAN'T DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM REALITY. NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by opribo(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Baru is in the clique of Buha and Kachikwu is doing 'gra gra' for him. He didn't read the handwriting on the wall. Now he is on his own. More like in government but not part of government.

On the subject matter I don't interfere in matters that are beyond ordinary mortals.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by opribo(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Suddenly no one is asking about the remaining Chibok girls, they too have a father ke.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by Ambber(f): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2017
chuckjonesautos:
May God please heal this young and promising man...
amen and his friend who is not famous but in coma as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by adeolakemi: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2017
bilaya:

Ashawo. Attacking your fellow Igbos will not get you aboki dick. Anuofia!
she is not igbo
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by baysol: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2017
marryjesus:

Hypocrites in white sitting on mats but their very heart is dark and evil towards fellow mankind. What a religion.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by stuffs4me(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

How funny, but where I know that legal bike ridding happens in Abuja is not where you mentioned to suit your opinion. Do you even know the amount of top shots who are members of Nigerian bikers associations all over Nigeria? So Charly boy, an emir in Gombe state to mention a few. I have seen some of their shows that even the road safety corp Marshall attends as well.

You people always like to carry political affiliation on your head to reason subjectively, all the leaders whom are even in different political affiliation to Buhari have all sent their words of prayer and concern to Buhari. If the top shots put aside political affiliation then who are you please? A minnow like you is inconsequential here please! You would see that those at the top have a way of settling their issues but its minnows like you who make noise over nothing.

What is this dumb_azz banza bakwai yapping about sef I gave facts backed with reference in the Federal Highway Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that nobody is above the laws of the land in Nigeria you are talking about Charley boy and his Emir friend. The problem with eedeeiots like you is that you worship Buhari and his son and you cannot take it when someone criticises them.

You are a disgraceful liar and a bastarrd until you show me where bikers are allowed to break traffic laws in Nigeria because they are "top shots".
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by prettyboy5: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
stuffs4me:

What is this dumb_azz banza bakwai yapping about sef I gave facts backed with reference in the Federal Highway Code of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that nobody is above the laws of the land in Nigeria you are talking about Charley boy and his Emir friend. The problem with eedeeiots like you is that you worship Buhari and his son and you cannot take it when someone criticises them.

You are a disgraceful liar and a bastarrd until you show me where bikers are allowed to break traffic laws in Nigeria because they are "top shots".

Take a look at this lowlife demented waste of human flesh talking!

Buhari's son is more popular than your entire generation put together. I am not a fan of Buhari but courtesy demands you show concern when the president's son is in pain, the leaders of all political parties showed concern, so who gives a damn about an inconsequential minnow like you making noise? If your dad had any greatness in him, maybe he would have become a president as well then you would understand better on being the first son of the nation. Jealousy and a parochial mindset is what limits folks like you in life. Grow up!
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by godwinonyilog: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmmm Naija
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by stuffs4me(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

Take a look at this lowlife demented waste of human flesh talking!

Buhari's son is more popular than your entire generation put together. I am not a fan of Buhari but courtesy demands you show concern when the president's son is in pain, the leaders of all political parties showed concern, so who gives a damn about an inconsequential minnow like you making noise? If your dad had any greatness in him, maybe he would have become a president as well then you would understand better on being the first son of the nation. Jealousy and a parochial mindset is what limits folks like you in life. Grow up!

You are a seven bastarrd banza bakwai peeg..

Yusuf Buhari is your lord and master which is why you can't take it when people like me criticise the reckless and iresponsible lifestyle he lives.

Stoopeed illiterate banza alade. Show me anywhere in the constitution where a first son of the nation is written. There is nothing like first son of the nation but a brain dead pig like you will never know that.

Yes you are not a fan of Buhari but a slave of Buhari and his rascal irresponsible son.

Stoopeed munafeeq has not even mentioned the other boy that was involved in the accident. God will punish you and your entire cursed village. Is the life of Yusuf Buhari any better than the other boy that was involved in the accident? Is Yusuf Buhari's life any more valuable more than that of any Nigerian.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by prettyboy5: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a seven bastarrd banza bakwai peeg..

Yusuf Buhari is your lord and master which is why you can't take it when people like me criticise the reckless and iresponsible lifestyle he lives.

Stoopeed illiterate banza alade. Show me anywhere in the constitution where a first son of the nation is written. There is nothing like first son of the nation but a brain dead pig like you will never know that.

Yes you are not a fan of Buhari but a slave of Buhari and his rascal irresponsible son.

Stoopeed munafeeq has not even mentioned the other boy that was involved in the accident. God will punish you and your entire cursed village. Is the life of Yusuf Buhari any better than the other boy that was involved in the accident? Is Yusuf Buhari's life any more valuable more than that of any Nigerian.

grin This epistle all for Yusuf Buhari who doesn't even give a damn about if you exist or not?

There is nothing like the office of the first lady as well in the constitution, but be stupid enough to say you won't honor a first lady who is visiting your area, whatever rules you are told to obey you would else they kick your ignorant ass out of the way into the gutter you belong.

Keep on making noise about the son of the president, at least his dad is the president, what did your miserable dad achieve for you? Its funny how ALL the top politicians all over Nigeria have extended their hand of concern and courtesy to the president over his sons accident and one good for nothing low life is here on Nairaland sprewing gibberish! You are a bloody nobody and that's what folks like you do; shout and scream over leaders, when the leaders meet in the inner cabal and improve their lives without including nonentities like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by Blessingbenson(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=Narldon post=63724056][b]

Everybody is praying for Yusuf...

Who will pray for Yusuf's friend in coma, Bashir Gwandu?

Who will pray for victims of Benue Road Accident?

Who will pray for BokoHaram victims?

Who will pray for victims

God bless u richly
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by stuffs4me(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

grin This epistle all for Yusuf Buhari who doesn't even give a damn about if you exist or not?

There is nothing like the office of the first lady as well in the constitution, but be stupid enough to say you won't honor a first lady who is visiting your area, whatever rules you are told to obey you would else they kick your ignorant ass out of the way into the gutter you belong.

Keep on making noise about the son of the president, at least his dad is the president, what did your miserable dad achieve for you? Its funny how ALL the top politicians all over Nigeria have extended their hand of concern and courtesy to the president over his sons accident and one good for nothing low life is here on Nairaland sprewing gibberish! You are a bloody nobody and that's what folks like you do; shout and scream over leaders, when the leaders meet in the inner cabal and improve their lives without including nonentities like you.

A peeg will always remain a peeg. I know you are a banza bakwai slave and you are here foaming at the mouth like a demented peeg because I criticize your gods who are nothing but failures.

I wasted my time quoting legal books for you. What does an eedeeot swine like you know about rational thinking.

Just because your armed robber father rappped your prostiuutte mother to conceive and imbeccile like you make you think you have a say. You are a useelees banza bakwai and you will never amount to anything in your worthless life like your useless father that was gunned down by the police and left to die in the gutter where he belongs. It shall never be well with your cursed generation. You will die a painful, miserable and shameful death like your dog of a father.

Shege, alede.

abin da aka tsinta a bola.
Re: Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat by prettyboy5: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
stuffs4me:

A peeg will always remain a peeg. I know you are a banza bakwai slave and you are here foaming at the mouth like a demented peeg because I criticize your gods who are nothing but failures.

I wasted my time quoting legal books for you. What does an eedeeot swine like you know about rational thinking.

Just because your armed robber father rappped your prostiuutte mother to conceive and imbeccile like you make you think you have a say. You are a useelees banza bakwai and you will never amount to anything in your worthless life like your useless father that was gunned down by the police and left to die in the gutter where he belongs. It shall never be well with your cursed generation. You will die a painful, miserable and shameful death like your dog of a father.

Shege, alede.

abin da aka tsinta a bola.

grin The illiteracy in you is displaying itself, I talk about his miserable father not being great enough to be a president and he copies the father diatribe as well, I laugh!

Typical local crude man mentality, he is already proclaiming death just because he was scorned, how funny! Last time I checked you have no power over life and death, only God does and my life is secure in him forever. No wonder you have so much hate in you, people like you only go through life hating and cursing, while their mates are progressing and being happy.

Upgrade your parochial mindset and pick up your brain from the dustbin you left it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army Personnel / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State / Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.