Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? (1257 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Because I noticed how no one talks about it anymore the brainwashing media has diverted topic

So una TAP crew how market?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Abjay97(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
TapChallenge that is not inspired by GOD... Why will it work?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by analize701: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dfire:
Because I noticed how no one talks about it anymore the brainwashing media has diverted topic

What is TAP Challenge?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
analize701:
What is TAP Challenge?
Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.
- Proverbs 14:21

You are doing right if you obey this law from the highest authority: "Love your neighbor as you love yourself."
- James 2:8

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."
- Galatians 5:14

TAP Challenge means Tithe against Poverty Challenge
It is a concept about putting down a financial 10% towards reducing a neighbour's poverty,
after, then tap someone by naming or calling them out (i.e. a challengee) to do same to another neighbour
the challengee then challenges another challengee,
It is meant to continue and be going on and on, like that
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by analize701: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

You are doing right if you obey this law from the highest authority: "Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

It is a concept about putting down a financial 10% towards reducing a neighbour's poverty,
after, then tap someone by naming or calling them out (i.e. a challengee) to do same to another neighbour
Oh, that's so nice.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by analize701: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

So, are you a part of this with Freeze, i mean, are you guys working together on this?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
analize701:
Oh, that's so nice.

analize701:
So, are you a part of this with Freeze, i mean, are you guys working together on this?
I dont know Freeze from Adam.
You asked a question,
and I volunteered what I know about it
Maybe next time, I should just mind my own business and keep schtum

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by analize701: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I dont know Freeze from Adam.
You asked a question,
and I volunteered what I know about it
Maybe next time, I should just mind my own business and keep schtum
Don't take it that way nau. The Op says it's Freeze's project, hence, i thought you guys were pals.

Okay, oya, am sorry. Ndo. I can't make my brother angry biko.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
analize701:

What is TAP Challenge?
for info https://www.nairaland.com/4215954/tithe-against-poverty-challenge-daddy, are you in this country?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by analize701: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dfire:
for info https://www.nairaland.com/4215954/tithe-against-poverty-challenge-daddy, are you in this country?
Yes. Why? You want to TAP challenge me? lolzzz
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2017
analize701:
Don't take it that way nau.
I am sorry if I came on the defensive

analize701:
The Op says it's Freeze's project, hence, i thought you guys were pals
As I earlier said, I dont know Freeze from Adam, nonetheless, it's a good concept
Here is the idea behind the low-down on TAP Challenge (i.e. Tithe against Poverty Challenge)

Starting with Mr/Mrs/Ms X.
Mr/Mrs/Ms X, looks around, identifies a neighbour whom to reduce his/her poverty
The lack might be:
unable to pay kids tuition fees, unable to pay house rent, unable to settle hospital bills, unable to raise startup capital etcetera

10% of Mr/Mrs/Ms X's finances is given to pay for cancelling out one of the lacks
after this, Mr/Mrs/Ms X, passes the challenge to another person, by publicly calling out or naming the person to do similar to their neighbour

The challengee, does exactly what the challenger, earlier did, similarly identify a lack and use his/her finance 10% to clear it off
then finds another person to challenge to repeat for another neighbour to have his/her lack alleviated

Imagine this going the rounds, and later on, having Otedola turn up being a challengee
The implication is, that, Otedola will look around to see what his neigbour lacks, this could be:
lack of motorable roads, lack of health care facilities, lack of kindergarten/elementary/secondary/tiertiary education facilities etcetera
Otedola now puts down 10% of his finance to cover the cost of reducing one or two of the lack(s)
Nominates another person, maybe MTN's Adenuga,
Adenuga then does the role before calling someone else out
Before we know it, all these millionares and billionaires will be challenging out each other for the TAP Challenge
and thereby get to be using 10% of their finances to reduce the poverty and/or challenges of their neighbours

analize701:
Okay, oya, am sorry. Ndo.
I can't make my brother angry biko
There is no warrant for this
as you can never make your brother angry
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

As I earlier said, I dont know Freeze from Adam, nonetheless, it's a good concept
Here is the idea behind the low-down on TAP Challenge (i.e. Tithe against Poverty Challenge)

Mr/Mrs/Ms X, looks around, identifies a neighbour whom to reduce his/her poverty
The lack might be:
unable to pay kids tuition fees, unable to pay house rent, unable to settle hospital bills, unable to raise startup capital etcetera

10% of Mr/Mrs/Ms X's finances is given to pay for cancelling out one of the lacks
after this, Mr/Mrs/Ms X, passes the challenge to another person, by publicly calling out or naming the person to do similar to their neighbour

The challengee, does exactly what the challenger, earlier did, similarly identify a lack and use his/her finance 10% to clear it off
then finds another person to challenge to repeat for another neighbour to have his/her lack alleviated

Imagine this going the rounds, and later on, having Otedola turn up being a challengee
The implication is, that, Otedola will look around to see what his neigbour lacks, this could be:
lack of motorable roads, lack of health care facilities, lack of kindergarten/elementary/secondary/tiertiary education facilities etcetera
Otedola now puts down 10% of his finance to cover the cost of reducing one or two of the lack(s)
Before we know it, all these millionares and billionaires will be challenging out each other for the TAP Challenge
and thereby get to be using 10% of their finances to reduce the poverty and/or challenges of their neighbours

This is one of a kind great idea and a great concept as well.
Expect my challenge by the time i've done mine. grin
I'll call you out. lol

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Dfire:

lol abeg ask them o. "Pay your tithe to the poor" crew wetin dey sup na?? grin grin... Judas sef go dey laugh wherever he is right now.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol abeg ask them o.
"Pay your tithe to the poor" crew wetin dey sup na?? grin grin...
Judas sef go dey laugh wherever he is right now.
Don't get it twisted.

The concept is not "Pay your tithe to the poor" rather it is "Tithe against Poverty" Challenge.

TAP Challenge, is about tapping people on the shoulder,
call one another out and publicly challenge the named person, to put down 10% of their finances towards reducing the poverty or lacks of their neighbour

Why would Judas be laughing, if I may ask?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Don't get it twisted.

The concept is not Pay your tithe to the poor rather it is Tithe against Poverty Challenge.

TAP Challenge, is about tapping people on the shoulder,
call one another out and publicly challenge the named person, to put down 10% of their finances towards reducing the poverty or lacks of their neighbour

Why would Judas be laughing, if I may ask?
what's the difference??
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
what's the difference??
The difference, that's if you took up the challenge, is you have participated in reducing the poverty and/or of your neighbour.

Imagine the impact, on our neighbourhoods at large, if each of the millionaires and billionaires get caught up in it.
We'll just be seeing roads with proper drainage systems being built, pedestrian crossing getting erected, health care facilities being built, start-up capital getting doled out, streetlights getting put up etcetera
All these poverty and lack alleviation coming from 10% of the have all.

You haven't answered the why would Judas be laughing question?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by analize701: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

The lack might be:

okay oo. lol.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The difference, that's if you took up the challenge, is you have participated in reducing the poverty and/or of your neighbour.

Imagine the impact, on our neighbourhoods at large, if each of the millionaires and billionaires get caught up in it.
We'll just be seeing roads with proper drainage systems being built, pedestrian crossing getting erected, health care facilities being built, start-up capital getting doled out, streetlights getting put up etcetera
All these poverty and lack alleviation coming from 10% of the have all.

You haven't answered the why would Judas be laughing question?
And who is freeze to decide that??

And I don't know why u have a "special" interest in the bolded.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Blackfire(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
i love this....
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Do you have to comment, just for commenting sake?
How do you mean, saying "Who is Freeze to decide what?"

Jesusgirl92:
Were you expecting not to be asked why you said:
"Judas sef go dey laugh wherever he is right now"
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Blackfire:
i love this....
Love what?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Love what?

the concept of TAP....and the beneficial

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Welcome to the world of MuttleyLaff
Meanwhile I need you to answer the question

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
I Myself love the initiative but the initiator started with bad motives. As a christian I love and still support the TAP.

But the problem with the concept it that people will abuse it, the neighbor you help financially will find his way back to you for another help. This has happened to me a lot, small boy like me in my 20s being approached by the married several times after initial help.

Secondly, giving money to people won't help them much, except you connect them to financial liberty. Either Job or Occupation. A Muslim convert with 3 kids abandoned by husband was won into our local church, what my pastor did was to fund her to stretch business of her choice now she is doing fine till date.

So instead giving people money, lead them financial freedom
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MuttleyLaff: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Blackfire:
the concept of TAP....and the beneficial
I know. It is a noble idea.

Like play, like play, we'll just be seeing the benefits in the neighbourhood because some of those millionares' and billionaires' 10% is enough to cater for major projects that can alleviate the miseries, hard life and sufferings in our community
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

I like you, you are such a gentleman. You actually remind me of LoJ.

Are you this calm offline?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by rejosom(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Abjay97:
TapChallenge that is not inspired by GOD... Why will it work?

Why would you say it was not inspired by God?

Are you telling me that 'God' does not appreciate showing love to neighbors?

I think you should follow Daddy Freeze on IG to know whether it is working or not.

I have been TAPchallenged twice, and I have challenged 4 persons two of whom have responded and I think you should do the same.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by danvon(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
GoodMuyis:
I Myself love the initiative but the initiator started with bad motives. As a christian I love and still support the TAP.

But the problem with the concept it that people will abuse it, the neighbor you help financially will find his way back to you for another help. This has happened to me a lot, small boy like me in my 20s being approached by the married several times after initial help.

Secondly, giving money to people won't help them much, except you connect them to financial liberty. Either Job or Occupation. A Muslim convert with 3 kids abandoned by husband was won into our local church, what my pastor did was to fund her to stretch business of her choice now she is doing fine till date.

This is sooo true

Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by rejosom(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Exactly Sir,

As much as possible, the #TAPChallenge avoids giving money. Identify the need and solve to the best of your ability. You can start a petty trade for someone, offset their school fees or hospital bill and pass the Barton.

In order to avoid my neighbor coming back to me...I Tap to someone whom I don't know. If I identify someone close who has a need, the I TAPChallenge someone else.

Personally, I think it is a noble idea if we carry on with it.
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by MrBingo: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
thornapple:

This is one of a kind great idea and a great concept as well.
Expect my challenge by the time i've done mine. grin
I'll call you out. lol

Please can we talk, I need woman. Please can I love you and can u be my woman?
Re: What Happened To Daddy Freeze Tap Challenge? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrBingo:

Please can we talk, I need woman. Please can I love you and can u be my woman?
Hahahahahaha
cheesy
you've got so many faces with different personalities behind each.
Why now are you trying to sound innocent, gayman?.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Former Pres. Olusegun Obasanjo Arrived Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding / Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. / Goliath Was Not That Big....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.