Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. (1251 Views)

More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston / Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2019
The much anticipated album of the Australian Gospel Band, Hillsong United is Out. The album is titled PEOPLE. It was released on April 26th and. The band is currently on tour in the US and they will be on European tour By June. Some of the tracks on the album includes Whole Heart, Holy Ground, Echoes, Clean, Another in the fire, As you find me which happens to be my most listen to tracks. The album is out on iTunes, Spotify and other streaming portals..

Re: Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. by Skyfornia(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Any download link?
Re: Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. by ifex370(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
The much anticipated album of the Australian Gospel Band, Hillsong United is Out. The album is titled PEOPLE. It was released on April 26th and. The band is currently on tour in the US and they will be on European tour By June. Some of the tracks on the album includes Whole Heart, Holy Ground, Echoes, Clean, Another in the fire, As you find me which happens to be my most listen to tracks. The album is out on iTunes, Spotify and other streaming portals..

I'm not even dine with "There is more"
Re: Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2019
I like their songs but I am not sure they are of GOD.
Re: Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
I like their songs but I am not sure they are of GOD.

what makes you think that they aren't of GOD??
Re: Hillsong United New Album Out.. A Must Have.. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases 41 Prophecies For 2020 / Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her / Why Do Atheist Believe There Is No God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.