Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

@Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram (48933 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by ChykeBivins(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
joshuakdboy:

How did you come up with this conclusion?

The guys number is on the thread of his alleged rape, even u can chat him if u want
You will live long Jare... This semi developed foetus is all about gibberish
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Joevics(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Instagram celebrity with 1137 followers and almost the same number followed. Nigerian's really overrate everything.

1 Like

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Teniola2000:
About an Hour ago Mandy News https://www.nairaland.com/4259785/man-arrested-raping-girl-edo reported that an IG slay king, El Dato has been arrested and detained by soldiers as he will be taking to the Area Command Tomorrow.

The Alleged Rapist,@Therealdato has quickly gone on Instagram to debunk claims that he raped the girl,he also claimed that he was set up on purpose and that his Lawyers are Investigation the Issue.

On his Profile is an a image boldly saying SET Up and a post boldly saying, FALSE ALLEGATIONS...The Celebrity Rapist has Deleted All his Photos on his page in order to ease of the tension,yet he still trends.

Biko someone should help me ask this guy what truth is he talking about,what truth is behind the video of soldiers lashing out on him, he should better go and start planning how he will spend 21yrs of his life behind bars.

News by JoelsBlog : https://joelsblog.com.ng/celebrity-rapisttherealdato-denies-having-an-affair-with-the-lady-he-raped-recently/
hope ds is not anoda kolababe stunt again o
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
d guy na fool

1 Like

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by blackbeau1(f): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just one question - what the hell is a celebrity rapist ?
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Futureberry: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2017
ChykeBivins:

Bro I'm sure you're privy to the back and forth convos. She said and yyou raped me...Did he refute? Common men.. It's about time scumbags like these are stopped in their tracks..ice got daughters and a sister for PETES sake
can you testify against him in court as a witness towards the rape act,I will cover all your expenses, do the talk...because someday, someone might accuse you of something, you might be guilty or innocent, but Nigerians won't care because people like you have set a precedent that anybody accused of rape is guilty without evidence or court trail...I have sons and junior brothers too

1 Like

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Futureberry: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Teniola2000:
About an Hour ago Mandy News https://www.nairaland.com/4259785/man-arrested-raping-girl-edo reported that an IG slay king, El Dato has been arrested and detained by soldiers as he will be taking to the Area Command Tomorrow.

The Alleged Rapist,@Therealdato has quickly gone on Instagram to debunk claims that he raped the girl,he also claimed that he was set up on purpose and that his Lawyers are Investigation the Issue.

On his Profile is an a image boldly saying SET Up and a post boldly saying, FALSE ALLEGATIONS...The Celebrity Rapist has Deleted All his Photos on his page in order to ease of the tension,yet he still trends.

Biko someone should help me ask this guy what truth is he talking about,what truth is behind the video of soldiers lashing out on him, he should better go and start planning how he will spend 21yrs of his life behind bars.

News by JoelsBlog : https://joelsblog.com.ng/celebrity-rapisttherealdato-denies-having-an-affair-with-the-lady-he-raped-recently/
can you testify against him in court as a witness towards the rape act,I will cover all your expenses, do the talk...because someday, someone might accuse you of something, you might be guilty or innocent, but Nigerians won't care because people like you have set a precedent that anybody accused of rape is guilty without evidence or court trail...
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Xisnin(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Edopesin:
Say No To False Rape Alligations
Rapist spotted.

3 Likes

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Reeberry: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Edopesin:
Say No To False Rape Alligations
Are you mad? Which one is false rape again?

3 Likes

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2017
When I say many Nigerian men are rapists people start calling feminist, man-hater etc.

Just look at the sheer number of hidden posts supporting rape/rapists on this thread.

1 Like

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Edopesin: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Reeberry:
Are you mad? Which one is false rape again?
It Is Those That Came Together To Gv Birth To You That Are Mad
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Edopesin: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Xisnin:
Rapist spotted.
So I Don't Believe The Story That Makes Me A Rapist? Well Congrats On Your Cheap Likes In Advance

1 Like

Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin Celebrity Rapist .. Op dis ur title can fit to kil person ooo
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by ChykeBivins(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
can you testify against him in court as a witness towards the rape act,I will cover all your expenses, do the talk...because someday, someone might accuse you of something, you might be guilty or innocent, but Nigerians won't care because people like you have set a precedent that anybody accused of rape is guilty without evidence or court trail...I have sons and junior brothers too

Are you offering a rebuttal for the sake of it? Am I the only one that read and understood that dialogue? Anyways I give up..You win..
And yes I would based on the evidence of the text message dialogue as well as the account of another lady who almost suffered same fate whilst in Ekpoma..
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Belafonte(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:

Another Bullsheet.

Nothing on earth justifies rape. . .Numbskull.

So, then where is your evidence of a råpe occurrence? Is an accusation equal to proof of an actual situation?
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Blonchilli(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
I'm more concerned about the blogger's use of proper English when writing an article. It's 'taken' not 'taking' and 'investigating' not 'investigation'
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by Reeberry: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Edopesin:

It Is Those That Came Together To Gv Birth To You That Are Mad
Your father, mother, your family are all rapist and mad. Goat.
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by masks(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Teniola2000:
More clearer photos of the IG big boy:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/celebrity-rapisttherealdato-denies-having-an-affair-with-the-lady-he-raped-recently/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc: Ishilove
Cc:Mynd44
keep deceiving yourself sissy.....
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by babslepe: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Thr video says it all does that girl look like someone one single man can rape without showing her a weapon now when you look at the action amd reaction you will know it is more of a case of business gone bad my own opinion though please Goc edo state court martial this foolish soldier that decides to be the accuser ,judge ,jury ,accused
Re: @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
stanliwise:

Last time I checked, I didn't see anywhere in nigeria law book that teasing and longerthroat is a crime. But Rape is a crime.
in the law if you instigate something you are culpable
you go about dressed like prostitute and follow man into hotel room you are guilty
if he rape you on street its rape
longerthroat follows into club car and hotel

So Bro please help us with the book you got your knowledge from.
Meanwhile the guy is answering to the legal institution.

Mind you. A crime does not oulaw another crime.
agreed but expecting sympathy (which is where it will end last last) is null and void

Only exceptional cases of self defense and some rare event are considered.
how is rape self defense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) / Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.