Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (53694 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
Edopesin:

At Least They Don't Kill Their Fellow Humans And Excavate Skulls For Money Ritual

Atleast ours is in a minimal level compared to the hundreds of souls been killed on Benin highway n the gateway to hell at uniben
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Edopesin: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
tyup:

Atleast ours is in a minimal level compared to the hundreds of souls been killed on Benin highway n the gateway to hell at uniben
Hundreds? This Shows How Deranged You Are
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Edopesin:
Hundreds? This Shows How Deranged You Are
using hundreds is an hyperbole. ....go get your life an education boy
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Edopesin: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
tyup:

using hundreds is an hyperbole. ....go get your life an education boy

haha pained afonja
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by tyup(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Edopesin:

haha pained afonja

pained at your illiteracy actually. ..they'd didn't supposed wasting money sending you to the highest level you'd attain SS2 grin
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Edopesin: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
tyup:

pained at your illiteracy actually. ..they'd didn't supposed wasting money sending you to the highest level you'd attain SS2 grin
unfortunately for you am an undergradate
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Funjosh:

Come collect Christmas chicken
come collect Christmas cow
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
come collect Christmas cow

In the spirit of love, give me your house address make I come meet you. cheesy
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Funjosh:

In the spirit of love, give me your house address make I come meet you. cheesy
just talk sey you wan come kidnap me
Re: A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
just talk sey you wan come kidnap me

If I go kidnapped you, no be this kind time. I go do am during Valentine's period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.