Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed (852 Views)

Professional Health Writer / Health Writer Needed / Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by Daniel2032(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Currently in need of 3 kinds of writers.
1. Tech writer ( must be good with research and writing Reviews)
2. Health (Must be either nurse, doctor or health worker with good medical knowledge)
3. Educational writer (Must stay up to date with school news and all kind of update, and as well be able to write about schools, admit ion, and history)

Qualified person should contact 08059844173 or email support@informationhood.com
Re: Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daniel2032:
2. Health (Must be either nurse, doctor or health worker with good medical knowledge)
3. Educational writer (Must stay up to date with school news and all kind of update, and as well be able to write about schools, admit ion, and history)

Qualified person should contact 08059844173 or email support@informationhood.com

Hello, Im interested in tech writing. 08080023641
Re: Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daniel2032:

Emailed you but haven't really gotten a response.
Re: Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by Adaora93: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Interested in health.ladyperp@gmail.com I'm a microbiologist
Re: Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by tunji1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am interested as tech writer.Contact me at tunjioladimeji@yahoo.com,08025251525

quote author=Daniel2032 post=63725493]Currently in need of 3 kinds of writers.

[/quote]
Re: Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daniel2032:

I've sent my whatsapp number to you since as requested but still haven't gotten any feedback from you sir.
Re: Tech Writer, Health Writer And Educational Writer Needed by Nabietonye(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2018
for your projects, theses, dissertations and articles in education, you can contact me via nabietonye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Friend Needs A Marketing Job / Lagos RSW Volunteers To Get N30,000 Monthly Stipend / How Do I Get A Good Job In Bonny Island, Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.