Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) (38370 Views)

Watch Hundreds Of People Queue For Water In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdow / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
The level of fuel scarcity has made Nigerians resort to various means of storing the product for future and probably for re-sale.

This are photos from Ikorodu, Lagos where Lagosians were seen queuing for petrol at the filling station with their generator sets.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-people-queue-for-fuel-with-their.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Since this fuel ish started, I have not used my generator. And I think I'm beginning to like the feeling

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2017
This is a real ish... abeg na dis kind news we need for fp... mods do the needful plss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Imagine, will dey our own country dey suffer. Man most make move comot for this Naija

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2017
Everything about buhari is fake, even in his tenure, Christmas looks fake!

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by BigIyanga: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2017
And his son and friends went joyriding

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2017
And could you believe that these people voted for change....

Talk about digging your own grave undecided

Some are still going to queue up under the hot sun to vote buhari again in 2019

Don't pity for them

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Chai. This got me rollin,nigerians have sufferd imagine the stress of carryin generator about

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:24am On Dec 30, 2017
I thought some idiots boasted that Lagos had 24 hrs electricity

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by sorom4: 4:05am On Dec 30, 2017
BUHARI......have you seen what you have caused?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by EASY39(m): 4:09am On Dec 30, 2017
buhari why now?do something o
Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by mecussey(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Failed nation without hope and some body is still contemplating voting for Atiku or Buhari. Any reasonable person should know by now that the best thing is to boycott every national assignment and insist on finding a new way to run Nigeria. My idea is simple, divide Nigeria into 36 nations let every state provide for her citizens, then we will know the parasites. There is no future for the next generation...none.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 30, 2017
APC States suffering the most from this pms scarcity
and yet they vote in droves for the vegetated, outdated and useless cattle rearer in 2015.

35 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:43am On Dec 30, 2017
sorom4:
BUHARI......have you seen what you have caused?

Is it Buhari that voted himself or the idiotic Afonjas that betrayed the south to put him on that seat.?

55 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Useless government of Chain-ge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2017
That last generator though shocked
Looks like something out of BH bomb factory cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2017
OboOlora:
That last generator though shocked Looks like something out of BH bomb factory cheesy
Na wa for u oo! So u get mouth like this ehgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol... what a country
Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by mainkendo: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2017
We have been through a lot in this country, should this even be a problem in this country.
Fuel is supposed to be as easy to get as water in this country.
Religion, tribalistic elements is not helping us.
I hope a law be put in place to put off government that can't put us in the right part.
I weep everyday for this country.
Ohh my country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Agimor(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2017
Well done Buhari you've successfully turned this country to a Zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Since this fuel ish started, I have not used my generator. And I think I'm beginning to like the feeling
Same thing with me.
Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by fergie001: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2017
I like what am seeing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
And could you believe that these people voted for change....

Talk about digging your own grave undecided

Some are still going to queue up under the hot sun to vote buhari again in 2019

Don't pity for them
I don't pity them at all. That's their reward for voting him in as President and defending his gross incompetency and cluelessness on every occasion. Loyalty has a reward. They should deal with it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Chai. This got me rollin,nigerians have sufferd imagine the stress of carryin generator about
Most of the people on the pix are youngmen. They need such exercise from time to time to keep fit. Besides, don't pity an incurable zombie.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Onyegecha(f): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2017
When you are born in Nigeria, you have come to be punished. Nothing is impossible here except good governance and good tidings

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2017
If only all these Bad leaders can be wasted once and for all, this nation would be great again.

#killhypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
may all those who voted and campaign for buhari and apc Change ...be like this till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Don't see any big deal about it cause in Nigeria nothing is impossible. Nigeria is under a curse

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) by mytime24(f): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2017
I was here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.