Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (38376 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by midolian(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Smarting from the fallout of last primaries, Cross River Governor Ben Ayade, has described the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a party that is unfair with no conscience.

Ayade, who was bitter over the disqualification of his friend, Mr. Chris Agara from the Cross River Central senatorial primaries by the PDP opened up on the primaries for the first time at a recent launch of the State Microfinance Bank in Calabar.

Ayade said: “I have spent more money than any other candidate in the state. PDP is a party that is so unfair and has got no conscience. A man came ready for election and you take out his name from the ballot paper.

“You take out his name because you know he is too powerful. When people use God’s given opportunities to do injustice, injustice would wait for them. So for my brother, I asked you to be strong and abide in the faith of God, because it is God’s will. But for those who the devil has used to stop the instrumentality, challenge and direction of God at the fullness of time, Holy Ghost would visit them with their own mighty fire”.

Ayade who was excited that Agara did not defect to another despite pressure said, “let us shame the devil. Let us shame the enemies. Let us shame all those who thought that they can put a fight between two brothers. We have conquered. We are the richest Cross Riverians in the oil and gas industry.

Our politics has no business with our brotherhood. My brother you are welcome.

“This is a brother indeed. He is the only brother that can also give his right eye to protect me. It is my brother that even in pains, with all enemies gathered in his house. Instead of me to hurt my brother, I would rather not be in politics. This is politics with ethics.

“This is true brotherhood. My brother who has said, he would rather forget politics and stand by his brother. But you will be shocked that people we have literally helped in the days of their poverty, they connived to conspire and carry rumours and stories to destroy brotherhood of over 30 years.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/17/pdp-unfair-party-no-conscience-says-ayade

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by FlyoruB: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Sho! This na serious indictment o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by midolian(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ben Ayade is obviously working for APC, but it's an issue to be discussed later grin

Right now, that brief Secondus must vomit the dollars he has taken from aspirants

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by nzeobi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
midolian:
Ben Ayade is obviously working for APC. grin grin grin grin
this one was screened out before the primaries in PDP but in APC people who won primaries were substituted.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Officialpdpnig: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
midolian:
Ben Ayade is obviously working for APC. grin grin grin grin

I said this earlier on another thread.

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

APGA will work for the presidency at the Presidential elections.

Hope Uzodimma will win Imo Governorship.

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said

Its beginning to play out exactly.

First UPP party founded by Chief Chekwas Okorie the same founder of APGA party has adopted Buhari as their president which effectively makes APGA an APC supporter and now Ben Ayade of Cross river state is beginning to show disdain for PDP.

cc gare.

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4849345/news-just-brought-fear-camp

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Magalan: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
midolian:
Ben Ayade is obviously working for APC, but it's an issue to be discussed later

Right now, that brief Secondus must vomit the dollars he has taken from aspirants

If you had read the post, you would have noted Ben Ayade was only consoling his friend who lost the Senatorial ticket..

Ayade said: “I have spent more money than any other candidate in the state. PDP is a party that is so unfair and has got no conscience. A man came ready for election and you take out his name from the ballot paper.

Ayade should also note that, PDP is not about who spent most, as Wike lost Tambuwal to Atiku...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by gare(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I said this earlier on another thread.

Its beginning to play out exactly.

First UPP party founded by Chief Chekwas Okorie the same founder of APGA party has adopted Buhari as their president which effectively makes APGA an APC supporter and now Ben Ayade of Cross river state is beginning to show disdain for PDP.

cc gare.

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4849345/news-just-brought-fear-camp

Please whenever you come up with all this your conspiracy theory don't mention me or Cc me. I will read your comments on the thread.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Gangster1ms: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
undecided
Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Okoyeebo: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, when a vehicle starts trafficating, it wants to turn.

You have all seen the signs given by Ayade, Obiano and Umahi. Just last week, Wike was praising Buhari.

They won't decamp to APC but what they would do to PDP in 2019, PDP would wish they decamped.

They have learnt from Omisore.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by crestedaguiyi: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ayade is mad.

Wike imposed a candidate on you . the ALGON chairman when wike was vice and also obioakpor LGA chairman

5 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by clapbest(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
I perceive a lil atom of pride

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Okoyeebo: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
midolian:

Secondus is out to wreck PDP, there's no doubt about that.

You remember what Omisore did to PDP in Osun? Many people inside PDP are going to do same to PDP in 2019. They won't decamp to APC o, but PDP's tears would give them satisfaction.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Ibcrown(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
FEel sorry for them. Let not bring pdp into power again. Long live Nigeri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Okoyeebo: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Watch how Igbos would insult Ayade.

Federal slaves of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Okoyeebo: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Ayade is mad

Hahahaha

E don pain this one! grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by mabaz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
This people will soon have an Atikulated heart attack

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Ibcrown(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:
shocked shocked shocked Sho! This na serious indictment o.
pdp na scam walai

6 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Corrinthians(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ayade is a Yoruba Muslim. grin

11 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by gare(f): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
midolian:

He is free to decamp nobody is begging him, the structure that brought him into power will not move with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Okoyeebo: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ayade is a Yoruba Muslim. grin

Ayade is a Yoruba Muslim from Ogbomosho

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Okoyeebo: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

He is free to decamp nobody is begging him, the structure that brought him into power will not move with him.

Yes o.

Use rope to tie down the structure so they won't go with him. Abi na cellotape you go use.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Officialpdpnig: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

Please whenever you come up with all this your conspiracy theory don't mention me or Cc me. I will read your comments on the thread.

I warned you not to cry when it all begins to play out.

Its only going to get worse for PDP.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by RanayP(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hoo

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by YomiSpayne(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
APC and PDP are both useless parties and they all have one thing in common.

Nothing at all to offer Nigerians, no plans whatsoever. They're all playing political games and propaganda for their own selfish gains. Nothing more.

Atiku, Buhari, osibanjo, obi, oshiomhole even saraki(although I admire his doggedness), all do not have us at heart. Has anyone noticed that these people aren't commenting about the economic decline, whether they want to fix it.

While one party, very obvious of their gross incompetence and crass mismanagement, still feels that they are the worthy camp to get control of the corridors of power probably through rigging, the other party aware of its past misdeeds wants to come and regain power not to correct such misdeeds but only to prove a point that they are the biggest boss they once were...

The saddest part of it all is that the misquided and gullible youths who have lost all hope and vision have no other choice but to pitch their tent with these corrupt thieving individuals for stipends and feeling of tribal superiority. All these which wouldn't answer the questions begging for answer.

Nigeria is lying on a rail track waiting for the train of doom to crush it to pieces. I hope we get to stand up and free ourselves one day. It is a mental battle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Corrinthians(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Never again shall we allow that evil behemoth go anywhere close to the seat of Power in Abuja.

Useless killer conglomerate.

Tufia!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by franchasng: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Who is PDP if I may ask
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors that power belong to Nigerians!

Vice president have no much power in Nigerian constitution and leadership arrangement, let's stop all these unverifiable accusations against Atiku, he was never Nigeria's President and has never been 1.

OBJ was the President and not Atiku.

OBJ hated Atiku mostly because Atiku campaigned against his 3rd term agenda, this was the reason OBJ released all the propaganda (both truth and lies) we hear about Atiku today. I repeat, Atiku is not a saint just like every other Nigerian politician including Buhari, Goodluck, OBJ, etc.

Atiku has never been Nigeria's President, so he is a new person, let's give him the benefit of doubt and try him and if he does not deliver on at least 50% of his campaign promises after his 2yrs in office, we all can rally and shutdown Aso Rock until he resigns!

We must learn to grab Nigeria back from failed, useless politicians irrespective of our tribe, religion or party!

Some misinformed Nigerians and APC keep saying PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs as if PDP is a person, PDP is just a name.

There is nobody called PDP, political parties in Nigeria have no defined ideology that they are known for so let's stop calling PDP as if PDP is a human being, it's just a party which has accommodated both rogues and semi rogues just like APC, CPC, AD, ANPP, APGA, etc. They are all the same, no difference in ideology.

Its only in Europe and USA that u can mention party because each party have an ideology they are known for and chasing for, and hardly do their members decamp to join opposition party for any reason, they stay in their party chasing their ideology for decades and centuries but here in Nigeria its all about where the politician can win election, which was what led Buhari to agree to join rogues and known thieves to form a coalition, how can such coalition change Nigeria for good

In USA for instance, GOPs have their own ideology they are chasing after while Democrats have theirs unlike in Nigeria where PDP = APC = APGA = Other Parties just swapping members at will.

Who were the people that tarnished the image of PDP Didn't 80% of them decamp and joined APC before 2015 Where are they now.

If we had any other popular candidate from any other popular party that's not PDP, I wouldn't mind, my concern is Buhari must not win after neglecting Nigerians and ruling Nigeria anyhow without bothering at all.

If Buhari was my father, I will tell him Daddy, you failed Nigerians who really had high hope in you seriously.

I was once a school EXCO back in higher institution days, my party won under the guise of change like APC, but after we won on that change mantra, my President then and other EXCOS derailed from our ideology that made me join them and brought my large followers to help win the election for us, guess what I did

I resigned!

I didn't collect any sitting allowance till date!

I refused to collect the certificate of leadership after our graduation, why

I hate nonsense!

If you promise people or someone yes, do yes or honorably resign!

If I were Buhari, if I notice that changing Nigeria like I promised is beyond my capability due to the level of rot in the system, I will shock everybody one day and hold an emergency press conference where I will tell Nigerians a lot of things why Nigeria is irredeemable, the people holding it back, what the next president must do, people to avoid to change Nigeria for good.

I will then sign some brutal executive order, and I will honorably resign.

If this may threaten my life, I will do the broadcast from outside Nigeria in a safe heaven and resign to the shock of every Nigerian and supporter of mine.

But because Buhari is corrupt like every other Nigerian politician and because he loves power so much and have ulterior motives to advance his selfish tribal-religious agenda, and to enrich his generation, he will never resign honorably and let Osinbajo try his own best.

Nigeria is heading to doom if Buhari wins again in 2019, no jokes!

The country will become so bad that killings & land-grabbing by Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping for ransom, ritual killings, Police/SARS brutality against law abiding Nigerians, robbery, prostitution, inflation and astronomical rise in unemployment will chase majority of law abiding Nigerians out of Nigeria like in Venezuela, you can bookmark this page for reference.

I have no issue with Buhari except his glaring failure in leadership, sluggishness in taking decisive action that matters, tribalistic nature making him appoint people mostly on tribe/religion instead of based on merit, his bias fight against corruption in which he has turned corruption = opposition, and lastly his negligence of Nigeria's security whereby he never act or say or warn his Fulani brothers to stop killings and let peace reign in Nigeria instead he remains mute while all these continues, isn't that wickedness for a so called Country's President

Pls reason sincerely and remember there is a supreme being monitoring all the affairs of men

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by domopps(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Them just dey start ........the rest would soon start singing

Cheers
Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Promismike(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
My brother APC is worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade by Rexnegro(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
we all know this even PDP themselves knows

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.