Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) (871 Views)

#OldAgeChallenge: See What Face App Turned This Lady Old Age To (photos) / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2017
How do you react when you know that a friend or a random person is telling you a white lie(asiocha)

Mine is that I will try not to embarrass you, but if you are a chronic lier i will give you what you deserve angry

@Lalasticlala
@Seun

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2017
If you are a friend smiley

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2017
This kind of people sef

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:36am On Dec 30, 2017
This ones know that you lie a lot

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2017
They will encourage you till you disgrace yourself
I follow for this one

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2017
angry

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:46am On Dec 30, 2017
This ones will be hailing you.
If you laugh that means you know you are lying
But if u get confused and insists on finishing your story that means you are not sure of what you are saying (hear say)

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by MonitoringSpirit(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2017
The savages grin angry

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by Khd95(m): 2:14am On Dec 30, 2017
I have this friend back in school..he lie sotey we gave up on him.

One a particular day he told a lady one tear rubber lie.

"See Babe my my mother's grandpa just died last week and I go village go do him burial " and he told this lie just to avoid spending

"But guy u told salewa last week that this same grand parents of ur mum died three weeks ago"
The was the question the girl asked him..instead make nigga back down and come out clean he said "ehhhn he died again na" angry tongue grin

Brothers and sisters u need to see how every body troway for ground dey laff cheesy

So when next he comes around us his guys we just put on that "na so mode" cos we go chop better lies for him.hand..

Funny thing be say them girls dey like the guy die cos of better lies wey him dey tear give them cool grin
Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by nifemi25(m): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Some people can lie for Africa
Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by bpalace(m): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Lie Mohammed
Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2017
sad
Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2017
Father G, I hall thee

That bros can lie!

Re: How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) by Larrey(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
No 2,i will just be looking at you ni

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Bbnaija Fans Rejoice As Tobi And Cee C Quarrel. / PHOTO/VIDEO: Davido Falls Off Stage In Rwanda / Chidinma Ekile Open Up On Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.