Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (82813 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Promiseisaac(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2017
why e go 1st dey make mouth about e wedding? now see insult and na wizkid fan go comment that kind Insult grin .

e say e go trace am grin

2 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2017
all the jobless broke small boys are wailing .... its not our fault u are Gay AF ... see den creep walking outta closet grin
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Mrkumareze(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2017
earthsync:
instead of the guy trying to make his life better he's hating on people who are a hundred times better than him.
But why femi no go hide him family from social media? A married man should have gotten sense of reasoning not to discuss family publicly

2 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by davibid: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Nigerians too like to take paracetamol for another person headache

Watin sef

So for nija celebs no fit marry without people poke nosing into their personal lives
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
this is what Nigeria men are best known for. .their mentality stinks to high heavens.

it doesn't take them time to label a girl prostitute, a girl they know even in their next world,,they can't still get to her level. .

shameless men ,,the ones on nairaland aren't exempted.

taaaaaaaaaaa
olosho cannot hide itsef grin

8 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by jamace(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Respect55:

Another member of Oloshoism spotted. Why are u ashamed to be identified as what u really are, huh?
oga Gaylord how's ur Ahole ... oga DAT loves deek pele

fuk clean outta mY mention ... I don't like gays grin dirty low broke ones for DAT matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2017
..but the guy has apologized about the comment na.
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Watsoneology: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Why Calling Her A Prostitute... This Is Bad

We Should Be Our Brothers Keepers and Respect Women in our Society...
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Oritsefemi Reacts To His Wife Being Called An Ikeja Prostitute

Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi who has been under fire lately following his shade on Wizkid and Davido’s show , has reacted to his follower’s comment, who alleged that his wife is an Ikeja Prostitute.

His follower wrote;
"Your wife wey boys don Bleep finish for Ikeja that year lol. For your info his wife is a known prostitute that use to hustle in Ikeja".

Oritsefemi who reacted to the comment, wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/oritsefemi-reacts-to-his-wife-being.html

Epic grin
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by TEYA: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
this is what Nigeria men are best known for. .their mentality stinks to high heavens.

it doesn't take them time to label a girl prostitute, a girl they know even in their next world,,they can't still get to her level. .

A crooked pot goes with a crooked lid. Nigerian men perfectly fit Nigerian women, they deserve each other.

5 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Niyinficient(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:

Awon mummy ti binu....eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
The fan is a demented fellow. How can you say such things to a married man and to what end is his gibberish all about, to break the relationship?
If you dont like the way oritse femi boast about his wife and his wedding then dont troll on anything that concerns him. My advice to oritse is to ignore the pained fella and boasts even louder.
how can a married man also b attacking and mouth destroying other people life saying someone show is shakuu shakuu sir it on called for as a musician y will he b bleeping shit

1 Like

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Gkemz: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2017
Wetin concern am. I dislike guys who target diss on married women so as to belittle the husbands. It's childishness. Even if she used to be your fuckmate, mehn... you've got to let go of the past. If you have a score to settle with a man, don't involve the wife.

2 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by laidian(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2017
plessis:
Might be true tho....

These hoes are everywhere....

wickedt
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2017
grin
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by dabiton: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Now that is Cyber- crime!
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2017
QuietHammer:
E be like say she be olosho true true o. Dear oloshos, be proud of what you do. I mean, just take a look at Cardi B
be proud of ur sister in advance bcus she will fxck nd trend more than Cardi Bi
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Khonifer:
Sekxy they're all proving your point cheesy
hahahah..I'm not surprised
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
..but the guy has apologized about the comment na.

Why do they do it in the first place??
What do most Nigerian men think sex is? A loss to the lady? Something to mock her with? Yet they wonder why ladies think sex is a favour to men.

You talk about sex, you're ashawo. You had sex before marriage, you're olosho. Small quarrel you have with an average Naija guy, just wait for that olosho line. Very few of them would never pull that card...very few!!

4 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Lalas247:

you can't blame them ..... I always say its ur up bringing and environment ...

you see those guys who shout prossie or olosho can only surround themselves with such females so its their reality(that's all they know which is shameful ) .. honestly when I guy insults without reason .... he is just a local tout ...not refined a refined guy even if he thinks so won't ever say such.... good home training ... all these fuk boys thinking dey are men mtcheew no stress ya self hun
lol..did can't you see they are all proving me right with their mentions..cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by bughead: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2017
plessis:
Might be true tho....

my nigga!
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by kvngStoic007: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
omo ode buruku,he thinks everybody will cower at the "I go trace your handle" line... oloshi..only bleached ass niggas attract olosho..

4 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by QuietHammer(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
IjeleNwa:
be proud of ur sister in advance bcus she will fxck nd trend more than Cardi Bi
Just like your mum was. Dingbat grin
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by bobosydney: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2017
To be honest , i won’t blame the guy but I will play Oritshefemi for putting everything about his marriage on social media because want to be a noise maker or looking for attention. Many Nigerians don’t know how to use social media and personal life media.
You will never see the owner of Facebook (mark zuckerberg ) or Twitter to share their private life on social media because they know the consequences of it.
Oritshefemi, take your private life out of social media if you don’t want to another insult to your wife of family again and stop being a noise maker because not only marry,and we all married too.

1 Like

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Lalas247:

awww boo boo not my fault u enjoy taking it up the ass Gaylord 1.0 a broke one for that matter
fuk off my mention
all d femz in Ur famz r oloshk including the one who gave u life .. kiss my ass cheesy

u re a confirmed olosho ......hahahahahaha.......e pain am
ashewo no be work oooooo

1 Like

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by Thatfreshdude: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Some people say stupid things all in the name of being savage, what they know not is they are not, just really really stupid

1 Like

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by itsandi(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm sad
Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by ADRIAN88(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
plessis:
Might be true tho....

Unkle pls speak for urself! No be everybody dey live garage life abeg.

2 Likes

Re: "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
bobosydney:
To be honest , i won’t blame the guy but I will play Oritshefemi for putting everything about his marriage on social media because want to be a noise maker or looking for attention. Many Nigerians don’t know how to use social media and personal life media.
You will never see the owner of Facebook (mark zuckerberg ) or Twitter to share their private life on social media because they know the consequences of it.
Oritshefemi, take your private life out of social media if you don’t want to another insult to your wife of family again and stop being a noise maker because not only marry,and we all married too.

You don't know what you're talking about grin grin

I agree with you though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.