Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) (72494 Views)

The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer. / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's hard to find good barbers like this in nigeria.
cum to ago palace way,let segun at century bustop barb ur hair. He makes d ugly handsome
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by unmask: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Hypocrites are on the prowl again.....what in God's name is wrong with the hair. You all have so stereotyped hairstyles that you can't even notice a good work of art when you see it

Now in clear terms explain why the hair is bad.... And yes I can allow my children do same
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Is it because its boy? Parents perm d hair of their 1 yr old daughters n nobody talks!

Hypocrites every where. undecided lubbish.

I love d hair style jare, my son will rock it.
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
dis bad.. he is jst 2yrs nah.... d hair is nt strong enuf 4 all dis..
na dem get their child sha..
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by xendra: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Biggcake:

I think your parents are the dumb ones here. If you are allegic to fashion and style please keep it to yourself and stop insulting people's parents.
put the fashion on ur head and leave a child alone dumb mofos ...I use you as a point of contact to reach all other mofos who mentioned and will mention me to talk about their stupidity
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2017
xendra:
put the fashion on ur head and leave a child alone dumb mofos ...I use you as a point of contact to reach all other mofos who mentioned and will mention me to talk about their stupidity

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Cute bambino cheesy Naija’s and not minding der god damn business since 400bc grin hypocrites oshi
Wailing over hairstyle wey be another man pikin .... what is your own tongue

Abeg who be the barber ... need me some amber rose hair style! awon aniranu grin
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by promiseulu(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
This 2-year-old boy's hairstyle has gone viral on social media. His parents processed his hair with chemicals to make his natural hair texture curly – and his hair was dyed.

Some people like it, some think it's too much.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/checkout-this-2-year-old-boy-hairstyle.html

it is finish, no future again for this generation

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Narldon:

When I was his age, this was the hairstyle I rocked..

Mynd44, come and chop indomie

Do you have this girl meme pics with the write-up 'Naso'?
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by ignis: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2017
Rubbush... the boy is too young for this sheet...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by donhils: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Looks cool though.
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Arrahman39: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2017
I like the hair style.
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2017
rubbish abeg. they should let the child grow up
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by mpowa(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Biggcake:

I think your parents are the dumb ones here. If you are allegic to fashion and style please keep it to yourself and stop insulting people's parents.
This is stupid for a two years old, leave the kid to grow Abeg.., hope they won't fry his brain.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Thanks my best wishes
AuroraB:
Hehehe, okay.
Happy New Year in advance to you and yours smiley
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
greatwhite:
grin very wrong.
how is it wrong? What of baby girls that plait their hair different styles that is even bigger that them sef how you wan explain that? This our generation has a fuucked thinking cap like yours
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cute
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's hard to find good barbers like this in nigeria.
It depends on the area you go to.
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
cum to ago palace way,let segun at century bustop barb ur hair. He makes d ugly handsome
My Ago people,I hail oo!
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
ADIEMUS:

My Ago people,I hail oo!
na so

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by MrRichmond: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Don't care what y'all say, it's till better than skales hairstyle undecided

Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by Femistico(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Omo menh...this next generation go badt.... G.BOY on d making
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
xendra:
for a two years old dumb parents, I fear for the next generation!put the fashion on ur head and leave a child alone dumb mofos ...I use you as a point of contact to reach all other mofos who mentioned and will mention me to talk about their stupidity
Your failed generation is filled with cowards.The next generation will be better,judging from their antecedent.
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by bloodqueen(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
aaawn...So cute...I wnt a baby
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Femistico:
Omo menh...this next generation go badt.... G.BOY on d making

First Generation = Lawyers/Doctors
Second Generation = Businessmen
Third Generation = Yahoo +
Fourth Generation = ??!??
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by bloodqueen(f): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
mpowa:

This is stupid for a two years old, leave the kid to grow Abeg.., hope they won't fry his brain.
it isnt stupid..because u dnt lyk it dsnt mean its nt cute..Its wat his parents lyk..Stp drinking paracetamol for d boy's headache..
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by bloodqueen(f): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
promiseulu:

it is finish, no future again for this generation
Wetin finish....because of ordinary hairstyle..My dear its a brighter future for his generation..D hair,d kid,both r cute AF..tke it or leave it
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by xendra: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
coputa:
Your failed generation is filled with cowards.The next generation will be better,judging from their antecedent.
for someone who lives on football pools you can talk alot of shiit on failed generation and cowards cheesy you need common sense to get my attention not this rubbish u put up there. try again
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by SIaye: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
bloodqueen:
aaawn...So cute...I wnt a baby

Come let me give you a cute baby wink, boy or girl?
Re: Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) by bloodqueen(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIaye:

Come let me give you a cute baby wink, boy or girl?
both..Cute ones oh i hope u r cute...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.