Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me (782 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me by Mahvey(m): 4:42am On Dec 30, 2017
The Ghanaian actress finally reacted to the mischievous rumour around as Ghanaians think it's awkward for the actress to marry one older than she is and the likes of other unpleasant talk. 

“ We are actually the same age and she is not taller than me , except when she wears shoes with high heels . I don’ t care if people think she is older than me or she has more money. A relationship is shared between the two people involved in it so if anybody has anything to say about our relationship , they should feel free , but it does not faze us . I mean , even Jesus Christ was criticised , so who are we? Anybody can say anything about us because , at the end of the day, everybody has freedom of speech . Whatever they... Continue Reading
http://www.omarvoblog.com.ng/2017/12/we-are-actually-same-age-and-she-is-not.html?m=1

Re: Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me by tstx(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2017
you are not supposed to
Re: Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me by Hotshawarma(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2017
"Even jesus was criticised"......lol....the most used sentence in 2017 by naija celebs when they are bullied...
Re: Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me by Mahvey(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
tstx:
you are not supposed to
You mean answer them?
Re: Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me by Mahvey(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
"Even jesus was criticised"......lol....the most used sentence in 2017 by naija celebs when they are bullied...
cheesy
Hotshawarma:

(1) (Reply)

Dg Bayelsa State Girl Child Hon Pulu Juliet Parners With Mr Bayelsa Finest / Davido & His Boyz Celebrate Their Success At Sound City MVP Awards / Fuji Star, Obesere Spotted Posing With Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.