Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! (878 Views)

Nigeria Holds 29% Africa’s Total Oil Reserve – OPEC / Nigerian Equities Drop To One-year Low After 1.29% Loss Thursday / Inspection And Flag-off New Locomotives And Coaches Live @ Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Do i really need a website? I have heard this question more than a thousand times, I am not kidding! But the truth is everybody needs a website.

BILL GATE the richest man in the world was not kidding when he said '' If your business is not on the internet, your business will be out of business''

According to JOAN ZAKARI ''When I started my first business several years ago, I thought “I never needed to get a website”. Why did I think that? Because i had one of the best stores in Kano & Abuja, But my husband convinced to give it a try. WOW! now i thank God everyday for getting a website''

So, Why do you really need a Website? you might still ask

1. 63 million Nigerians are currently online searching for your business - Vanguard Newspaper(2016), & in 2017 it jumped to 90 million Nigerians (Techpoint)

2. Good Website Design Builds Trust

3. 24/7 365 Hour Availability

4. Better Customer Support

5. Reduce Operation Costs

6. Target the Global Market

7. A website is a Marketing tool

8. Act as an online brochure to showcase your goods & services.

9. Get a professional and customised email

My name is Samuel, and Since 2009, I have been partnering with S.M.E.D.A.N, Abuja Enterprise Agency, ETC to help small and big businesses to build and develop their online presence. I have worked with some of Nigerian biggest companies, startups and government agencies to develop their Websites, Mobile apps and Softwares

I wont just stop there I will also,
1. Will provide free Business & ICT consultancy
2. Help you create and build your social media presence
3. Provide free maintenance & security updates for a month
4. Help you rank on Google, yahoo and other search engines

I will also provide you with tools, books, videos & resources worth over 500 dollars that you can use to manage, market and grow your business. I ASSURE YOU, YOU WONT GET THIS OFFER ANYWHERE!

GUARANTEE: Because i believe in my work You wont pay a single kobo until your website is completely designed and you are satisfied with it

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Act fast now by calling my number 08167855904 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Need to create a custom website that perfectly fits your business needs?

Hi! My name is Sam, a Web developer with more than 6 years experience in web development.

Many of my clients have wonderful ideas, businesses, and products — but need someone reliable to bring their vision ONLINE with custom Website designs, quick troubleshooting services, and ongoing support.

I am proficient in HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. Furthermore, I use the most efficient web development tools to get your job done in record time. Along with my efficiency, my extensive track record of providing top-rated professional design ensures that you will be more than satisfied with your website.

Get a seamless freelance experience, business-oriented design, and the complete Website support package.

To this end, I offer:

1. Professional Website development
2. Responsive Theme Design
3. Social media Development
4. Blog — setup, design, and development
5. Troubleshooting and..
6. Mobile Optimization
E.T.C

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? This is a PROMO OFFER, Act fast now by calling my number 08167855904 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Creatify:
Do i really need a website? I have heard this question more than a thousand times, I am not kidding! But the truth is everybody needs a website.

BILL GATE the richest man in the world was not kidding when he said '' If your business is not on the internet, your business will be out of business''

According to JOAN ZAKARI ''When I started my first business several years ago, I thought “I never needed to get a website”. Why did I think that? Because i had one of the best stores in Kano & Abuja, But my husband convinced to give it a try. WOW! now i thank God everyday for getting a website''

1. 63 million Nigerians are currently online searching for your business - Vanguard Newspaper(2016), & in 2017 it jumped to 90 million Nigerians (Techpoint)

My name is Samuel, and Since 2009, I have been partnering with S.M.E.D.A.N, Abuja Enterprise Agency, ETC to help small and big businesses to build and develop their online presence. I have worked with some of Nigerian biggest companies, startups and government agencies to develop their Websites, Mobile apps and Softwares

I will also provide you with tools, books, videos & resources worth over 500 dollars that you can use to manage, market and grow your business. I ASSURE YOU, YOU WONT GET THIS OFFER ANYWHERE!

GUARANTEE: Because i believe in my work You wont pay a single kobo until your website is completely designed and you are satisfied with it

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Act fast now by calling my number 08167855904 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Creatify:

Hi! My name is Sam, a Web developer with more than 6 years experience in web development.

Many of my clients have wonderful ideas, businesses, and products — but need someone reliable to bring their vision ONLINE with custom Website designs, quick troubleshooting services, and ongoing support.

I am proficient in HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. Furthermore, I use the most efficient web development tools to get your job done in record time. Along with my efficiency, my extensive track record of providing top-rated professional design ensures that you will be more than satisfied with your website.

Get a seamless freelance experience, business-oriented design, and the complete Website support package.

To this end, I offer:

5. Troubleshooting and..
6. Mobile Optimization
E.T.C

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? This is a PROMO OFFER, Act fast now by calling my number 08167855904 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 12, 2018

To this end, I offer:

5. Troubleshooting and..
6. Mobile Optimization
E.T.C

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? This is a PROMO OFFER, Act fast now by calling my number 08167855904 or send me a message on Whatsapp and i will reply immediately.
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2018

Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by cymontempler: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2018
@creatify. Hey... Can you convert this blog to magazine / Newspaper WordPress theme blog.

www.thebelatedpost..co.uk

Post here you previous works.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2018
cymontempler:
@creatify. Hey... Can you convert this blog to magazine / Newspaper WordPress theme blog.

www.thebelatedpost..co.uk

Post here you previous works.

Cheers.

Hello cymontempler, Good morning. Yes, I absolutely can do that. I am even currently undertaking a similar task for Us based blogger.

Some of my previous works are...
NOTE: i will remove the WWW so i wont be flagged for spamming by Nairaland.

sundryfood.com
kilimanjaro-restaurants.com
insuranceseptember.com
booms.com.ng
anyidave.com
lolachel.com

My portfolio are quite extensive.

For a project like yours, there is a need to purchase a domain name, Web hosting and then move it to a CMS platform like Wordpress.

To communicate better kindly call, text, whatsapp or mail me so i can explain the full process that would be involved in the design of your blog. 08167855904 / 360bruss@Gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by MissIndependent(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
cymontempler:
Hello smiley
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2018
MissIndependent:
Hello smiley

On his behalf, i say HELLO from the other side smiley
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by MissIndependent(f): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Creatify:

On his behalf, i say HELLO from the other side smiley
Lol
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Need to create a modern,quality and amazing website that perfectly fits your business needs?

Hello! My name is Sam, a Web developer with more than 6 years experience in web development.

We all know how important a website is to a business’ online strategy. Whether B2B, B2C, non-profit, local or global needs, an online presence to reach buyers in the internet age. A company’s website is its virtual storefront.

Shockingly, a recent survey by 1&1 Internet reported that up to 40% of small-to-medium sized businesses still don’t have a website.

Even if you’re on social media, operating without a website is just silly. A website is an essential piece of your online marketing strategy.

Whether you’re looking to build your new website, or if your existing site just isn’t getting the traffic or leads you were hoping for, you may wonder what it really takes to have a sucessful website.

Having a website alone isn’t the key to great results. It’s the ability to turn your website into a marketing machine that is important. Your website has a hefty goal and it needs to wear many hats. A website needs to not just exist, it needs to perform. It needs to attract visitors, educate them and convince them to buy. But we know what you’re thinking - easier said than done yeah?

Get a seamless Web design experience, business-oriented design, and the complete Website support package.

To this end, I offer:

5. Troubleshooting and..
6. Mobile Optimization
E.T.C

START THE NEW YEAR 2018 WITH A NEW WEBSITE!!!
Send a mail to 360bruss@gmail.com, Call me on 08167855904 or send me a text or Whatsapp message and i will reply immediately.
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Need to create a modern,quality and amazing website that perfectly fits your business needs?

Hello! My name is Sam, a Web developer with more than 6 years experience in web development.

We all know how important a website is to a business’ online strategy. Whether B2B, B2C, non-profit, local or global needs, an online presence to reach buyers in the internet age. A company’s website is its virtual storefront.

Shockingly, a recent survey by 1&1 Internet reported that up to 40% of small-to-medium sized businesses still don’t have a website.

Even if you’re on social media, operating without a website is just silly. A website is an essential piece of your online marketing strategy.

Whether you’re looking to build your new website, or if your existing site just isn’t getting the traffic or leads you were hoping for, you may wonder what it really takes to have a sucessful website.

Having a website alone isn’t the key to great results. It’s the ability to turn your website into a marketing machine that is important. Your website has a hefty goal and it needs to wear many hats. A website needs to not just exist, it needs to perform. It needs to attract visitors, educate them and convince them to buy. But we know what you’re thinking - easier said than done yeah?

Get a seamless Web design experience, business-oriented design, and the complete Website support package.

To this end, I offer:

5. Troubleshooting and..
6. Mobile Optimization
E.T.C

START THE NEW YEAR 2018 WITH A NEW WEBSITE!!!
Send a mail to 360bruss@gmail.com, Call me on 08167855904 or send me a text or Whatsapp message and i will reply immediately.
Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2018

Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Creatify:

Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018

Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Creatify:

Re: Get A Quality And Professional Website For Your Business.29% Off New Year PROMO! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos / Is Marking Scheme Necessary For Lecturers? / Damac Maison Majestine Apartments Dubai UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.