Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos (51083 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by nawtyme: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Lipscomb:
stupid Buffalo she is your mom or your family? Idiot just because she is a IBO they hate truth.
Please go back to school. Angry bird.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:
[s]

Madueke is a pretty thief, nothing more. Nigeria shouldn't have anything to do with her type.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lipscomb:
stupid Buffalo she is your mom or your family? Idiot just because she is a IBO they hate truth.

I WILL PERSONALLY SHOT THE USELESS WOMAN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!

THIS FILTHY, FUGLY, IGNORANT, INFERIORITY COMPLEXED NGOZI OVERSAW THE WORST TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM A POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY TO THE WEST.

SHE OVERSAW THE ENDLESS IMPORTATION OF NONSENSE BY HER IGNORANT DEVELOPER BROTHERS AND IN THE PROCESS SQUANDERING OUR LIFE ENHANCING FOREIGN EXCHANGE EARNINGS AND TURNNING US BACK TO OUR POOR STATUS IN THE WORLD.

THE WOMAN OVERSAW AND CREATED A BUBBLE, BOGUS AND PAPER GDP THAT EVAPORATED AS SOON AS THE OIL PRICE WEAKENED. THIS CRAZY WORLD BANK CLERK SHOUTED TO OUT "OUR ECONOMY IS BIGGER THAN SOUTH AFRICA" TO WORLD LAUGHTER!!!

NGOZI IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL!!!

I DEY MY HOUSE FOR AJAO ESTATE, COME FIGHT ME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Samogbo1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Intellect with kleptomaniac tendencies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by cole265(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
divinehand2003:
I think she looks stressed up in her recent pix

A true mama Africa.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
ChidiAlaigbo:

I WILL PERSONALLY SHOT THE USELESS WOMAN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!

THIS FILTHY, FUGLY, IGNORANT, INFERIORITY COMPLEXED NGOZI OVERSAW THE WORST TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM A POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY TO THE WEST.

SHE OVERSAW THE ENDLESS IMPORTATION OF NONSENSE BY HER IGNORANT DEVELOPER BROTHERS AND IN THE PROCESS SQUANDERING OUR LIFE ENHANCING FOREIGN EXCHANGE EARNINGS AND TURNNING US BACK TO OUR POOR STATUS IN THE WORLD.

THE WOMAN OVERSAW AND CREATED A BUBBLE, BOGUS AND PAPER GDP THAT EVAPORATED AS SOON AS THE OIL PRICE WEAKENED. THIS CRAZY WORLD BANK CLERK SHOUTED TO OUT "OUR ECONOMY IS BIGGER THAN SOUTH AFRICA" TO WORLD LAUGHTER!!!

NGOZI IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL!!!

I DEY MY HOUSE FOR AJAO ESTATE, COME FIGHT ME!!!

actually no
i thought u lot said she aint igbo dat she is SS
now all of a sudden she is igbo?
dunno if its d ewedu soup dat gets u ppl confused but u guys need help
oh do say hi to aunty kemi.tell her our economy is superb at d minute
Qed

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lipscomb:
Lol no money to lavish again thief
Till u die ur generations to come no go sabi book pass this lady talking about reaching the level she is today
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
These pix will not make us to recover what they have looted from naija treasury
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by fedorahat: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

As in to have become the president following the demise of yaradua?

Honestly, that would have been one of the best legacies obj would have bequeathed, but instead, he supported that shoeless drunkard from otueke who just exchanged the country for one old cvnt of a frog eyed thief.

NOI being the president in that circumstance would have been an invaluable blessing to this country honestly.

There are many aspects to being a president, managing an economy is one,
Managing security, economy, international relationships, egos, multi tribal regions etc is another kettle of fish.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by msjijitar(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
So what's the difference ehee?

Receive this as a devident of posting trash.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by misgab: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
she looks younger now than before
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by innocential3032(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I think so too or maybe she's just trying to cut down a little bit. But she shouldn't over burden herself jare....
same thought
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Who will not grow old someday?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Yea, true.
But she now looks a bit frail and bugged-down ..

She’s no spring chicken. She’s gotta get old, everyone will...if you don’t die young.

Her fat cheeks full of baby fats bellies her age and I think that’s genetic.

When she gets really old, her neck will get tiny and frail but on top of it, the head will look very round and spherical like an old vuvuzela blower, a reminder of her global status and journey.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by DeanSim: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Can you guys feel the difference in leadership?

During Obasanjo, this woman doesn't dare steal a penny but during GEJ, it happens.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
The 1st and 2nd pics are previous photos while the 3rd is a recent one.
Guess age is beginning to really take its toll

Lalasticlala come see ur babe
/
The money NOI made as a Minister of Finance will take her three lifetimes to make as Vice President of World Bank.
Nigerian public office is a gift that keeps giving.

//
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by brookz: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Oh my my,
Ngoo baby.......

Age Gracefully.

#Slay Mama.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by LordKushmann(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Honestly, that would have been one of the best legacies obj would have bequeathed, but instead, he supported that shoeless drunkard from otueke who just exchanged the country for one old cvnt of a frog eyed thief.

NOI being the president in that circumstance would have been an invaluable blessing to this country honestly.

They have not allowed an Igbo man rule talk more of a woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by kolawoleibukun: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
make una leave the woman the woman make she rest. focus on the people way day steal una money now
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by jrusky(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLanders what kind of post should we call these?

This w/o man not getting younger pls allow this woman to have breathing space pls.

Beside she might not be feeling too well this was how Doris Akunyili was growing lean and some devils came here abusing her not known that wonderful woman is already dying off till the shocking news came up.

I love this woman and I have always be her supporter. May God be with her either it's stress or old age or health issue all I care is she is a great woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by uvalued(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bubu then and now

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by duduade: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
divinehand2003:
I think she looks stressed up in her recent pix

No excess Nigerian money
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
old age, nothing is permanent o.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Slay queen?
Everything these days is slay...

We now ve slay kings and slay babies too...
Maybe soon we will ve monkeys
slay cars and slay train
hahahahaha, everything is now slay.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by cappinjerry(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
she looks like my wicked mother inlaw
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
By the time Ngozi finally retires, my daughter will take over
Lolz. will she fit in her position?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Malawian(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I kinda still crush on her not withstanding her age... Anytime anyday, if gifted with the opportunity, I would delightfully ve a peek at her rather than our today's many empty headed slay queen.
If people who lust after kids are called pedophiles, i suppose the ones who lust after Old people should be called Tokemakinphiles.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
The 1st and 2nd pics are previous photos while the 3rd is a recent one.
Guess age is beginning to really take its toll

Lalasticlala come see ur babe

Are you out of your senses?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Swazzkid(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Slay queen?
Everything these days is slay...

We now ve slay kings and slay babies too...
Maybe soon we will ve monkeys
slay cars and slay train
slay monkies. lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by od4life(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And is the current occupant of Aso Rock any better than Jona? Someone that appointed 3 dead people into federal boards. Smh...abeg talk another thing jor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.