Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos (51098 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Malawian:

If people who lust after kids are called pedophiles, i suppose the ones who lust after Old people should be called Tokemakinphiles.
Yea, maybe
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by ensamy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
The most intelligent woman in Africa and Asia cool cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Iscoalarcon: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lipscomb:
Lol no money to lavish again thief
I can confirm that this lady is a saint compared to others who served under 16 years of PDP
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
OP what are you trying to prove by comparing her older pictures to her latest one...?
Do you not have older people in your family? is it strange to you that she's aging, and gracefully at that ...pray that you look like that when you get to her age. Nonsensical post!
No respect!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Slay queen?

Everything these days is slay...

We now ve slay kings and slay babies too...

Maybe soon we will ve monkeys

slay cars and slay train
Can somebody tell me what these slay whatever means
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by iswallker(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:
If at her age she still looks like this third picture, she is still slaying. grin

Slay queen then and now.

U go sabi deceive person....

Until he go enter grave.

Wehdone ma...

shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by enigma2007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
DeanSim:
Can you guys feel the difference in leadership?

During Obasanjo, this woman doesn't dare steal a penny but during GEJ, it happens.

Who told you that she stole? GEJ didn't out her skills to good use
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

As in to have become the president following the demise of yaradua?

Honestly, that would have been one of the best legacies obj would have bequeathed, but instead, he supported that shoeless drunkard from otueke who just exchanged the country for one old cvnt of a frog eyed thief.

NOI being the president in that circumstance would have been an invaluable blessing to this country honestly.

At least the shoe less man did not appoint 3 dead people as head of govt agencies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Egein(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stu.pid comparison. The first two photos are studio photos, meaning she prepared, did some makeup and posed for the photographer. The third one was extempore, captured at an event.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Lipscomb(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Don't mind them bro useless people
ChidiAlaigbo:

I WILL PERSONALLY SHOT THE USELESS WOMAN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!

THIS FILTHY, FUGLY, IGNORANT, INFERIORITY COMPLEXED NGOZI OVERSAW THE WORST TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM A POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY TO THE WEST.

SHE OVERSAW THE ENDLESS IMPORTATION OF NONSENSE BY HER IGNORANT DEVELOPER BROTHERS AND IN THE PROCESS SQUANDERING OUR LIFE ENHANCING FOREIGN EXCHANGE EARNINGS AND TURNNING US BACK TO OUR POOR STATUS IN THE WORLD.

THE WOMAN OVERSAW AND CREATED A BUBBLE, BOGUS AND PAPER GDP THAT EVAPORATED AS SOON AS THE OIL PRICE WEAKENED. THIS CRAZY WORLD BANK CLERK SHOUTED TO OUT "OUR ECONOMY IS BIGGER THAN SOUTH AFRICA" TO WORLD LAUGHTER!!!

NGOZI IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL!!!

I DEY MY HOUSE FOR AJAO ESTATE, COME FIGHT ME!!!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Chijosky(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
The thing I like about this woman is the way she tie her head tie
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Costume
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by perdollar(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
her head is contracting
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by migeoart(f): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
This her style of scarf sef grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by emakind(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2017
bloggers nd lai be lik 5 nd 6..who se d third photo na recent one..na photo is abt 4yrs old nw...chai
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
The 1st and 2nd pics are previous photos while the 3rd is a recent one.
Guess age is beginning to really take its toll

Lalasticlala come see ur babe

What exactly are u trying to say?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by James08125: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2017
FortifiedCity:
By the time Ngozi finally retires, my daughter will take over
make we sha know say you talk abi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos by chngebeginwthme: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2017
divinehand2003:
I think she looks stressed up in her recent pix

No access to free money anymore..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.