Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? (1769 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by kolawolepet: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Source:- [url]Exclusivepp.com.ng[/url]

Nairalander Question of the day ??

Imagine you where on your way entering your living room and all of the sudden you saw your wife slapped your mum, and immediately your mum looked at your face to see your reaction and the next step you will take.

what will you do to her. ?

will you ask her what happen before addressing the issue. ?

will you beat her for your mum ?

will you send her out ?

what will you do to her, lets be sincere here pls.

Source:- [url]Exclusivepp.com.ng[/url]

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by eezeribe(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
I will beat her,then use her for money ritual.s such that her skeleton will be in my mum's wardrobe,vomiting money 24/7...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Sleekydee(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
plix I don't want to imagine nonsense.

but in all honesty, my mum will beat d shiit outta her, Mi mum is ferocious, no time for frivolousness.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by driand(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2017
hypocrites will invade this thread now, I'm waiting for for em,

Meanwhile for me I think my wife slapping my mom is more like a suicide mission..
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2017
First ask your mum what happened between them....... cause we know some mother in-laws can be something else

1 Like

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by iPrevail(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2017
My mama no for kill her? sad
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
First ask your mum what happened between them....... cause we know some mother in-laws can be something else
so dat y she had to slap my mom,because some MIL are somethin else undecided gal u are unbelievable,

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by hakimi1974(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2017
i will just land one correct uppercut to her solar plexus, that will knock her out for like 20 minutes. by the time she comes to, nah her load she go see for outside.
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2017
well my wife can't slap my mum, no matter wat so case close.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesse01:
so dat y she had to slap my mom,because some MIL are somethin else undecided gal u are unbelievable,
Oga some mother in-laws are trouble makers so like I said ask your mum before you talk to your wife......
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesse01:
well my wife can't slap my mum, no matter wat so case close.
Even if your mum hit her......? undecided
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Oga some mother in-laws are trouble makers so like I said ask your mum before you talk to your wife......
Y? my wife has spoil everything by hitting my mum in d first place, wat will happen if she walks away ,or wait 4 me d husband to return home .and den explained everything to me? it's only a lady dat lacks home training, and Manner's dat will hit her MIL.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by yungmoney447(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2017
YHU NAMED YHUR SON 'BENSON....'AND YHU EXPECT HIM NOT TO SMOKE SISY I SWEAR HE GO EVEN SMOKE BANGER.
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Even if your mum hit her......? undecided
my moda too can't slap my wife either, so basically d question is useless to me. so case close

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2017
I will use her for rituals
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2017
I will break her arm in 3 different places and she will never be able to use it again for the rest of her life. undecided
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesse01:
Y? my wife has spoil everything by hitting my mum in d first place, wat will happen if she walks away ,or wait 4 me d husband to return home .and den explained everything to me? it's only a lady dat lacks home training, and Manner's dat will hit her MIL.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it is right for a woman to hit their mother in-law but some men can't accept that their mum is wrong simply because she gave birth to them.......
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
I will use her for rituals
With the way......you short abi nah she go use you for rituals
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Sleekydee(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

u wee c how ridiculous ur judgement is hopefully one day wen ur son wife tear u slap n ur son ask u, mom what HV u done agn dis time

1 Like

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
With the way......you short abi nah she go use you for rituals

If I tear u slap ee
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

If I tear u slap ee
With which hand you won use slap....... I hope say nor be that short hand grin

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sleekydee:

u wee c how ridiculous ur judgement is hopefully one day wen ur son wife tear u slap n ur son ask u, mom what HV u done agn dis time
Better direct that question to yourself
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
With which hand you won use slap....... I hope say nor be that short hand grin

which hand short undecided

If I catch ya..
I go chop u like biscuit
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

which hand short undecided

If I catch ya..
I go chop u like biscuit
Biscuit......? better lick me lick me like orange........ homeboiy e be like say u nor dey fear face........

1 Like

Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Biscuit......? better lick me lick me like orange........ homeboiy e be like say u nor dey fear face........

why u hide face

if I catch ya.oh just pray
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

why u hide face

if I catch ya.oh just pray
see this guy you just dey make me laugh

I remember the first time wey we chat towards September time...... you just dey feel yourself dey say you nor fit give woman head I laugh tire that day you later send me pm but I nor respond....... stubborn guy grin
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
see this guy you just dey make me laugh

I remember the first time wey we chat towards September time...... you just dey feel yourself dey say you nor fit give woman head I laugh tire that day you later send me pm but I nor respond....... stubborn guy grin

oh my chest oo

see finishing,can't remember you

but ermmm its like u know me well

u de find who go give u head.. I never learn am
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

oh my chest oo

see finishing,can't remember you

but ermmm its like u know me well

u de find who go give u head.. I never learn am
Nah I never tear eyes rich that place....... wow your girlfriend is beautiful....... make sure you treat her like a Queen shocked
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah I never tear eyes rich that place....... wow your girlfriend is beautiful....... make sure you treat her like a Queen shocked

sorry she's not my gf
but a friends gf

now I know..biacan
I de fear u

not even in the next world will u reply a pm

n u know why
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

sorry she's not my gf
but a friends gf

now I know..biacan
I de fear u

not even in the next world will u reply a pm

n u know why
Sharp guy see how
you take denial your babe lol...... if only you can be faithful to her the world will be a better place...........

Fear me watin happen abegoooo

ehmm homeboiy I don't know what you're talking about
Re: Nairalander:- Imagine You Saw Your Wife Slap Your Mum, What Will You Do ?? by Homeboiy: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Sharp guy see how
you take denial your babe lol...... if only you can be faithful to her the world will be a better place...........

Fear me watin happen abegoooo

ehmm homeboiy I don't know what you're talking about

if u want to know

can u secretly reply me grin
about the girl..I don't know her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Floats N400m TV Channel, Set To Launch In March / Charlotte Crosby: I Want To Be Compared To Michael Jackson After Plastic Surgery / Is Williams Uchemba Really A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.