Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (335 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / The Lords Chosen Is Moving To London. E Dey Pain D Devil And E Dey Sweet Us. / The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2017
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: Saturday, December 30th, 2017.

TEXT: John 20:31, John 21:25.

THEME: EVERYTHING GOD HAS WRITTEN ABOUT YOU HAS BEEN WRITTEN

MEMORISE: Pilate answered, What I have written I have written. (John 19:22)

What were the events preceding the declaration of Pilate that what he had written had been written? The bible records, And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. 20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. 21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. 22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

Pilate had endorsed by the spirit of truth that prevailed upon his life coupled with the revelation of his wife, that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the King of the Jews. Though some people who read the inscription protested saying, Write not the King of the Jews. He stood his ground insisting that what he had written had been written. The essential ingredient in the above statement is that a written document is binding. Since it has been written, it stands because the truth cannot be cancelled. It will be recalled that Mordecai's good deeds as written in the book of records paved the way for his honour.

It is certain that God has written something concerning your life, destiny, family, career, business, marriage, etc. Therefore, no matter the battle the enemy is waging against you in order to ensure that you remain anonymous and unannounced, what God has written has been written and must surely come to pass. Jesus Christ has paved the way. So, you must rise up to claim that which belongs to you.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. I stand upon God's spoken word and I decree and declare that whatever God has written about me can never be altered. It shall surely stand and manifest, in Jesus' name.

2. Any hand writing of ordinances written against my life and destiny; with the blood of Jesus Christ, I nullify it, in Jesus' name.

3. Any evil handwriting written against our G. O, Mummy in the Lord, their children and The Lord's Chosen ministry, to blacklist them; scatter by fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com www.tlccrm.org Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial @TlccrmOfficial @Tlccrm_Official

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Faith In God || How To Walk By Faith / 'if You're Rich And Don't Help Pastors, You'll Die Before 2019'- Nigerian Pastor / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(18/01/2018) Day 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.