Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tiv Religious Practices And Changes:a Focus On Imaborvungu,poor And Ibiamegh - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tiv Religious Practices And Changes:a Focus On Imaborvungu,poor And Ibiamegh (451 Views)

The History And Origin Of Tiv People In Nigeria / Should I Truncate My Schooling And Focus On Agriculture? Opinion Needed / Varsity Waives Tuition For Students Of Religious Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiv Religious Practices And Changes:a Focus On Imaborvungu,poor And Ibiamegh by Raymondtor(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Its An Established Fact That Words Carry Power The Power To Heal Or To Wound, To Encourage Or To Dishearten. This Compilation Of A History Of Tiv Religious Practices And Changes: A Focus On Imborvungu, Poor And Ibiamegh Is An Internally Valuable Document To Be Treasured By Our Contemporary Secular And Spiritual Leaders. This Book Has Delved Into The Heart Of The Tiv Culture And Religion. To Get A Copy Call Me On 07062157610

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape A Sinking Car / Imsu Final Year Student Dies Few Months To Graduation. / UNILAG Union Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.