Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning (940 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by olumose001(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
I have been having this pain in my right eyes and right part of my head every morning, it started about a week ago.. I use to experience this pain as I wake up from sleep, it persist for an hour or so, before if finally subsides.. I guess it is migraine so I have been taking normal drugs for headache, but it still keeps coming every morning.. please what do you think could be wrong and what drugs should I get.. Pls note, its the right eye and right part of the head..
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by deybholar(f): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happened to me too but the headache was usually on the left side or at the back of my head and it happened every morning. I had to take note of it and I noticed it was my pillow that was causing the headache. I stopped sleeping with pillows and it stopped. I tried to sleep with the pillow again and it came back so my permanent solution was eradicating pillows totally. It is quite uncomfortable but it worked for me. You just have to take note of what triggers your headache.
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by royalman4life: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
olumose001:
I have been having this pain in my right eyes and right part of my head every morning, it started about a week ago.. I use to experience this pain as I wake up from sleep, it persist for an hour or so, before if finally subsides.. I guess it is migraine so I have been taking normal drugs for headache, but it still keeps coming every morning.. please what do you think could be wrong and what drugs should I get.. Pls note, its the right eye and right part of the head..
. Evening, it can be cause by blood stasis in right of cerebral vascular , the blood is not be able to circulate from heart to brain that is the causes. Used of orthodox drug may not be able to clear the blockage. Herbal product will be the best solution to the problem for more information contact 0/7/0/6/6/6/8/8/8/0 /3. Thanks.
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by royalman4life: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
olumose001:
. Causes: stress, pressure and too much of fat food. Typical Symptoms: difficulty in sleeping, headache, dizziness, fatique, easily get sweat. Pains in both eyes etc
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by jerflakes(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Check whether you have malaria

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by olumose001(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
deybholar:
Happened to me too but the headache was usually on the left side or at the back of my head and it happened every morning. I had to take note of it and I noticed it was my pillow that was causing the headache. I stopped sleeping with pillows and it stopped. I tried to sleep with the pillow again and it came back so my permanent solution was eradicating pillows totally. It is quite uncomfortable but it worked for me. You just have to take note of what triggers your headache.
Thanks,but I don't normally use pillow until when it started then I started using pillow, but it is still persisting with or without pillow...
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by olumose001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
royalman4life:
. Causes: stress, pressure and too much of fat food. Typical Symptoms: difficulty in sleeping, headache, dizziness, fatique, easily get sweat. Pains in both eyes etc
no stress, no pressure.. Currently on break, I do feel dizzy, fatigue without working, but I hardly sweat
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by olumose001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
jerflakes:
Check whether you have malaria
was thinking about it too... I'll go for a test
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by jerflakes(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
olumose001:
was thinking about it too... I'll go for a test

It's malaria

Mine occurred all of a sudden, found out I had malaria for a long time

The migraines are very painful and very annoying

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by royalman4life: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
olumose001:
. Cold water or other things can cause it, we have treated many cases like that and we really thanks Almighty God for that.
Re: I've Been Having Constant Migraine Every Morning by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
U may need feverfew.

Google the herbs. Tell me what U think

Nnendu Herbal Center
www.drnnendu..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On HIV Exposure / Foods To Boost Fertility And Increase Sperm Count / 100 Content Researcher Needed For Medico Supplement Education Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.