Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,518 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62757 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Carcholce: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Milk, because of its high lactose content. Especially peak milk if you are in Nigeria.

Anything that has flour.

Beans

Egg

Garlic, even worse

Beef, if you eat too much.

Cabbage.

Next time take lactose-free milk instead.

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Taylor92: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blessing in disguise

You can be the next Hilda Bacci of Nigeria

Something wey others dey find for competition you wan cure your own

Oga get an India visa and go shine with your anus

Go make some noise with your God gifted anus

Some get handwork, some get legwork and here is you with your anus-work

394 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by akinsto4ever(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
You're lactose intolerant man. Avoid milk

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Ikennaford: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sound of the fart or I don't believe it 😅

25 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Carcholce:
Milk, because of its high lactose content. Especially peak milk if you are in Nigeria.

Anything that has flour.

Beans

Egg

Garlic, even worse

Beef, if you eat too much.

Cabbage.

Next time take lactose-free milk instead.
Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:
Blessing in disguise

You can be the next Hilda Bacci of Nigeria

Something wey others dey find for competition you wan cure your own

Oga get an India visa and go shine with your anus

Oga go make some noise with your God gifted anus

Some get handwork, some get legwork and here is you with your anus-work
Please, I'm very serious here. It can be annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter. I really want a solution to this. If you have any, please do recommend. Thanks..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Taylor92: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I'm very serious here. It can be annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter. I really want a solution to this. If you have any, please do recommend. Thanks..

Then stop drinking milk

Chikina

Moreover you can make a video or audio of the sound of your mess make i hear am so I can prescribe drugs for you

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Ikennaford:
Sound of the fart or I don't believe it 😅
If only one can do voicenote on nairaland, you would have heard it. I just farted while typing this. I'm just tired honestly. Please, if you have or know any solution, do recommend please. Thanks.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2023
akinsto4ever:
You're lactose intolerant man. Avoid milk
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.

2 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:

Then stop drinking milk

Chikina
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Taylor92: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Oga change milk brand

No dey quote me

22 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by czarr(m): 12:51am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

use honey na

10 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Vision101(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Let's hear the sound first before we know what to recommend.

6 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DyingFetus: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Vision101:
Let's hear the sound first before we know what to recommend.

Gbam

I'm willing to drop $10 to hear her fart

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by MrAgbako: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Ogbeni!
nah mess you mess.

You no Kee person.

So quit complaining and bend your yansh well when next you wanna fart in public...
It's a special skill. Develop it.
😂

31 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sunnymighty(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Since you don't take sugar, replace with honey and do away with milk.

8 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by mejai(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Try eating garden egg like 3/4 after ur meal.

2 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by TimFisher2: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2023
lipsrsealed

Treat infection first and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by AfahaAbia(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Milk is meant for kids not Adults. I don't know why adults drink milk It's very bad for us

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Very stinking thread. Filled with the smell of fart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Lorayne(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2023
You re lactose intolerant.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by BabaCommander: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Fartee and farter. Lwkmd! grin grin grin

Op must be a lawyer. tongue

DyingFetus:

Gbam

I'm willing to drop $10 to hear her fart
Be careful of what you are asking for.
Remember Silencer's quote in the 3 Idiots movie

"A loud fart is respectable ... a medium fart is tolerable ... a slight fart is fearful ... a silent fart is unbearable" Don't let her release the silent ones on you.

cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by LockDown69(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2023
grin agba
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by jospepper(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Maybe what you are taking is Industrial milk.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by kennyz247(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Go look for better agbo ijedi,ur problem is solved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Lovenorth: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
If only one can do voicenote on nairaland, you would have heard it. I just farted while typing this. I'm just tired honestly. Please, if you have or know any solution, do recommend please. Thanks.
mix potash with water and drink, case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by 5iine: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Take DANACID to balance your stomach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Akasammyoka: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2023
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.