Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains (61624 Views)

New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Jesusloveyou: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Miketomi:

Highly ridiculous. Nigeria is probably the only country in the world, where government can never apologize for stupid errors.

APC/PMB, where is thy integrity?? smh
how does their apology affects you or provide food for your table

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Spidermon: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Anyway, as long as they still get bank accounts let their families chop!

I don't care anymore.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
NIGERIA!
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Kabalokwu: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
How can the president order the committee members to take in consideration the governors complain why the list was not touched. Wahala I dey oooooooo
Nigeria Jaga Jaga
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Kabalokwu: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
How can the president order the committee members to take in to consideration the governors complain why the list was not touched. Wahala I dey oooooooo
Nigeria Jaga Jaga
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by ClickSis: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
DieBuhari:
Only Yoruba Muslims will accept this rubbish explanation.

What does ethnicity or religion have to do with the topic of discussion? We really need to change our ways of reasoning in this country

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by MikkieEl: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please has anyone seen sarrki today?!

grin
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by ClickSis: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
WorldRichest:

Because Biafran pigs don't believe anyone, that is why they voted against their Lord Agbari Ojukwu when he contested for the Presidency against Obasanjo a Yoruba man who used over 3,000,000 Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970.

This response is simply unnecessary. Let's stop this hatred. I pray our offsprings won't pay for it
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by sunbilor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Mr. Spokesman Shut up! You guys are lazy and unproductive....apologize and move on...instead of embarrassing yourselves and the govt the more...
cool
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by godofuck231: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Prognose: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
from all indication, no one is wrong.
But to allowed the matter to rest, they admitted and moved on.

Bro pls how much are they paying you for this? How do I apply for the job? Do I need laptop to join or can I use any chinko phone? Abeg reply your pm, man must wack.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by mindtricks: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
id911:
Na lie go kill una for that presidency. You told us earlier that nobody can nominate candidate for Buhari. See what governance has been reduced to in Nigeria. smh

It's like Nigerians are the most timid and docile people on earth to continue to accept these bunch of people currently occupying Aso Rock. I've never heard such type of explanation from the presidency, it's a pity

We ain't seen nothing yet. There seems something fundamentally wrong with blacks. Nigeria is not ashamed to be at the forefront to prove that to the world again and again and again.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Tonytonic(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
How can u be justifying incompetence. Dead people in a list that was checked by somebody.Which kind stupid people are in govt. this is the worst time ever in Nigeria.I am ashamed to be in this country.I wish I can be adopted by a more serious country and i am ready to give up my citizenship of Nigeria.Nigeria tufia
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by bionixs: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pepsi101:
What kind of nauseating question is this?

Do you know the job description of a secretary of the federation?

Going by your logic, why didn't the APC secretariat recall the document when its been confirmed that some of the appointees are dead?

Why didn't the vice president that headed the adhoc committee remove the names of the dead and ask for replacement from the appropriate states?

Young man stop supporting mediocrity
don't mind them. let me see,anyone call Gej ever
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Jckleiin(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
from all indication, you can see your flat head cannot understand.
How can the new SSG be looking for a dead names, how will he know if anyone has died?
can you hear yourself?? Why is he then the SSG?? You have a list of names and you did not carefully go through it with the help of your aides and you release it just like that......thats GROSS INCOMPETENCE
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Afribell(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Uche Ekwunife whose name is on list was not a member of APC as at the time presidency claimed the list was compiled and Heman Hembe was still a member of House of Representatives. What a big fat lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by onyepapa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
LibertyRep:
How can the people in the presidency fail to verify such a thing as little as the list of appointees before making it public?

How do we continue to entrust complex governance issues into the hands of these people?

Granted that humans are prone to mistakes but the President ( if he's truly in charge) has to make some people pay for this gross negligence.
you are asking a man that only thinks about his cows to do what? Abeg make una allow the man plan im next trip.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by yelanst(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
How can you be such stupid? Are you kidding me or what? Your posts reeks of inanity!
Jesusloveyou:
you are just making bla bla bla with your flat head.
What is the new SSG perusing, scrutinizing.
So he should be scrutinizing what has already be approved since early 2016.
Pmb only ask the new SSG to release the list, pmb did not tell him to further scrutinize and peruse what he has already approved.
It was before the approval that the former SSG scrutinize and peruse the list.

If you cannot understand, go and embrace transformer
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Deeldorado: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Balderdash.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Jesusloveyou: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jckleiin:

can you hear yourself?? Why is he then the SSG?? You have a list of names and you did not carefully go through it with the help of your aides and you release it just like that......thats GROSS INCOMPETENCE
he peruse the list and he did not know if anyone is dead.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Lomprico2: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Mr. Spokesman Shut up! You guys are lazy and unproductive....apologize and move on...instead of embarrassing yourselves and the govt the more...

The thing weak u abi?

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
id911:
Na lie go kill una for that presidency. You told us earlier that nobody can nominate candidate for Buhari. See what governance has been reduced to in Nigeria. smh

It's like Nigerians are the most timid and docile people on earth to continue to accept these bunch of people currently occupying Aso Rock. I've never heard such type of explanation from the presidency, it's a pity
But that's the fact. They should have sent the names back to each state for ammendments since the names were submitted long time ago.
Nobody can appoint for Buhari? And you believe that Buhari would appoint over 1500 board members himself?
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by VictorRomanov: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Interesting....really interesting!
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why will the staff vet a confidential documents, a document that is not supposed to be seen by the press until officially announced
What happened to those who compiled it?
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Am an a serious advocate of this presidency but this is an insult.

It was a grave mistake.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by lowaist101: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
I Had Thought It Was The Handiwork Of Agents Provocateur
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by nkemjacob2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmm does he want to create ministry of death shocked
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
APC with lies and deceit.

If the list has its history traced back to two(2) years ago, without it being altered by the new AGF; how come Herman Hembe that was sacked as a lawmaker on June 23rd 2017 appointed as the board chairman of the Michael Imoudo National Institute for Labour Studies (MINLS).

The Benue lawmaker was on June 23 sacked by the Supreme Court of Nigeria as led by Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Reference(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
....hmm... cryptic response I tell ya. grin but the guys wey discover dis tin no try. Dem for wait till swearing in den come land Aso Rock wit enough coffins....
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by captianfreeman(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
I no fit read nonsense. Any excuse for this kind of embarrassment is senseless.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by Smartademu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
What a meaningless explanation, u ppl cannot go thru the list b/4 final release? Incompetent and lazy bunch.
Re: Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains by PFRB: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
thought they said that the process of governance was moving unhindered under Osinbajo. How come this one had to wait for Buhari to come back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health / Kayode Omayale: Yaba LG Chairman Campaign Poster That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.