Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Let Me Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Shock You (837 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / The Nature Of This Bridge In Ebonyi State Will Shock You (picture) / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Shock You by Serial48(f): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Let me shock you:

Do you know that Equatorial Guinea has two vice presidents? Called first and second VP.

Do you know the son of the current president is the first vice president? He was the second vice president since 2012, and was recently promoted to first vice president in 2016 by his father's office.

Do you know that same son has been in public service for over 20 years now, serving as minister of security, finance and economics. And even as the first VP, he is still minister of two sectors in the country?

Do you know that of the 30 owners of Bugatti Veyron in the world, the one time most expensive car in the world, costing $2,300 000 (US), the first vice president and son of incumbent president is one of those 30 people?

Do you know that he also owns a yacht, a ducatti power bike, Lamborghini, Ferrari, and all the fast super expensive cars you can think of?

Do you know that he personally owns properties in California, Paris and South Africa costing more than 800 million US dollars? Close to a billion.

And that the French government seized his yacht, Bugatti and 28 other expensive automobiles and sold it in an auction in 2014. Not a single dime was paid bag to E.G, and even if it was, it would still be ridiculously spent lavishly on the government's exorbitant lifestyles at the detriment of their people.

Do you know that same first vice president owns a private jet and went on a cruise with American singer Eve, blew R10,000 000 (S.A rands) in one night.

Do you know that even before his promotion to first vice president, the man has been convicted of many crimes in Paris, Switzerland, and US. From money laundering to fraud to corruption. All his confiscated properties were either seized and owned by those countries, never returned to E.G or sold at auctions with these countries keeping the money to themselves.

Do you know that more than half of the entire E.G population, a total of about 900 thousand of their 1.2 million people live in abject poverty, surviving on less than 1 dollar a day.

Do you know that slavery is still practiced in some parts of E.G.

Do you know that Equatorial Guinea has the highest infant mortality rate, is rated 144th on countries to live in, has most parts uncivilized and uneducated without access to electricity, portable water, or adequate shelter.

And you still think Africa is not a dump site? You still want to hold on to the heritage and cultural values of a people who derives so much pleasure in seeing their own suffer. You still don't understand that the major aim of fighting away colonization was to take away the chains from the white masters and put it on their own people and enjoy the supremacy the white master enjoyed; the ones they fought against.

Most African leaders are the most backward set of people. Not in mindset, exposure or education, but in common sense. They have traveled the world and enjoyed the stability of saner climes. The relative peace, assured electricity, security, and other necessary basic amenities. But they rob all that off away from their people and go on to these countries to enjoy it.

Africa is Infinitesimally on her way to recolonization because of the choices of our leaders. Remember this when that happens. We're being led to wear chains all over our bodies with our master's name pierced on our skin with red hot metal. If this does not bother you, then you're already a slave in mind.

But before you rush to comment, I wrote about equitorial guinea and you think Nigeria is somehow better?

For more than two months, my hood has been suffering from unstable electricity. The power supply is very low that it can't charge phones. On that same street, a public officer has one transformer right in his compound to himself, fleets of cars that has made his very large compound congested. What's worse? He doesn't even live there.

Look around you, every single person that steps an inch ahead wants to oppress and control. Hire an extra gateman, your former gateman will boss him around. Hire an extra driver, your former driver would cross his legs and leave the whole car washing for him to do.

An average African is ruthless, uncaring and brutal. They are quick to exert that superiority if given the slightest of chances.

That's why lecturers can say A is for god, B is for them and C is for their craziness.

Even the kind of knocks and slaps we received from older siblings, uncles, aunties and other relatives tells us something. Power intoxicates. And African leaders have held unto that string to rule instead of the lead. Leadership is service, rulership is dictatorship and control.

Who does these men use against us? The very youths themselves. The loyal gullible fools. The most active young men and women in service are between 30- 50. Fraternities are busy fighting and killing themselves over girls, money, power, superiority and other such inanities when we have a common enemy.

Keep pushing us to the wall. Make our lives meaningless enough for us to be ready to sacrifice it and put it on the line to give you a dose of your medicine. You underestimate the repercussions of your actions, and nemesis is closing in on you. Just watch. ~ Osula

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Shock You by correctguy101(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hey girl, let the revolution begin already.

If you need advice on brutally destroying the elites, call me and I'll point you to meet someone who'll give it out for free.

You must not be like Nnamdi Kanu. In just one week, all will surrender.

Are you game?
Re: Let Me Shock You by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Impunity is in our blood. It doesn't matter the level of power the typical African finds himself, he will abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Shock You by bizzy500: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
nice u re beautiful nd intelligent

1 Like

Re: Let Me Shock You by VERTEX1: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Serial48:
Let me shock you:

Send me a pm, e get why. ~ Osula
Re: Let Me Shock You by Enudapan: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh!
The op is not an odogwu
I owe him a Razzler not weed

1 Like

Re: Let Me Shock You by ImDStar: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Intelligent

(1) (Reply)

Apc Is A Disaster / Throwback Photo Of Ikemba Nnewi / See What Nnamdi Kanu Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.