Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,179 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God (500 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
There are just too many contradictions, scriptural interpolations, myths and fabrications in this supposedly perfect book.

To suggest that the Bible is 100% inerrant means that you are either ignorant and have not taken the time to conduct a personal investigation, or you are following the perception of your man of God, or you are just completely brainwashed and afraid of learning the truth.
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God by truthislight: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
frosbel2:
Debate
grin
frosbel2:
Debate
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God by ifenes(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Knowledge is self-realised and achieved when the veil covering one’s eye is removed. It is no point trying to persuade anyone not to see that the bible in a religious term. Everyone is entitled to be ignorant because later in they will come to light.

I remember when the OP would argue to any length to defend the bible. But now his vibration is speeding up and he is asking lots of questions from what used to be his core-beliefs. I have always said the bible is not the problem, the reader is.

Why blame the book when you are the reader misinterpreting it ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God by correctguy101(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is this the frosbel I know or his nairaland account has been hijacked or this is an imposter

Frosbel, is this really you typing all these I just read?

Wonders shall never end. KingEbukasBlog, analice and some other guys on here might be next o. grin

See what Hahn in collaboration with adepeter, sonofluc1fer, Billyonaire, realmindz and otemanuduno yaf caused now. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reconciling Jesus Christ With Christianity And Islam / Bishop Oyedepo Questions To The Officials Of Nigeria Government / Special Announcement For Members Of The Winners' Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.