Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. (9081 Views)

When They Ask Me Why I Don't Think The Bible Is A Perfect Book, I Show Them This / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by jokerr(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
This story book called bible is just one very big story with magic, slavery, stupidity, etc embedded in it as lessons.
...someone will wake up one morning and tell me DAT a whale swallowed a human being and spit him out alive after some days...
...one book will tell me DAT a man was killed and den came back to life after three days , is he tom and Jerry...
....or someone will tell me that there is a place filled with fire for people who do not share their madness...
its so funny how the human mind is still enslaved ....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
The bible is a story book written by who?

Can you sit down and write your own unique book?

Did you even know how we got the bible.

Ignorant !mbecile.

4 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
BEWARE!

THE !MBECILE BELOW ME IS SAYING HIS LIFE PROBLEMS grin

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by jokerr(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
TOSIN116:
The bible is a story book written by who?

Can you sit down and write your own unique book?

Ignorant !mbecile.
Its not ur fault u lack knowledge, understanding, sense, brains.
wen u finally gain dem we can now talk....
good day

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:
Its not ur fault u lack knowledge, understanding, sense, brains.
wen u finally gain dem we can now talk....
good day

HEHEHE! grin
I know the type of you people!
Trying to dodge my question eh? wink
Well done! Good boy! Oya clap for you self

it seems what i said pained you that you choose to write all you life problems for me.
jokerr:
Its not ur fault i lack knowledge, understanding, sense, brains.
wen i finally gain dem we can now talk....
good day
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by jokerr(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
TOSIN116:

HEHEHE! grin
I know the type of you people!
Trying to dodge my question eh? wink
Well done! Good boy! Oya clap for you self

it seems what i said pained you that you choose to write all you life problems for me.
see this one deceiving him self ur left over brain is supposed to tell u DAT ur question lacks sense and doesn't deserve an answer.. I don't like wasting my time on losers, mind slaves , ur f*cked up book is wat is messing with ur head u have gone delusional, for ur info ur bible was invented by a human, go and read on john Constantine and the meeting, u confused lost fool

11 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:
see this one deceiving him self ur left over brain is supposed to tell u DAT ur question lacks sense and doesn't deserve an answer.. I don't like wasting my time on losers, mind slaves , ur f*cked up book is wat is messing with ur head u have gone delusional, for ur info ur bible was invented by a human, go and read on john Constantine and the meeting, u confused lost fool
tell me something!
the bible was invented by a human ah!
who was the person? when was it invented? and where?

you people sef eh!
e tire me for you matter.
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by enilove(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:
This story book called bible is just one very big story with magic, slavery, stupidity, etc embedded in it as lessons.
...someone will wake up one morning and tell me DAT a whale swallowed a human being and spit him out alive after some days...
...one book will tell me DAT a man was killed and den came back to life after three days , is he tom and Jerry...
....or someone will tell me that there is a place filled with fire for people who do not share their madness...

The Bible is an account of incidents , events and statements regarding the facts pertinent to our lives and how to live and not regret after death.

The bible says :

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Romans 15:4 KJV
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

What is magical about the Bible?

You should be able to prove your point beyond mere allegations.
Where are your facts?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by LastDays777: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:

The Bible contain a lot of secrets and code of this world. You can't understand it using the worldly way of thinking. E.g. when Jesus(Yeshua) said he was going to bring down this building and rebuild it in three days, they thought it was the physical building we see but NO. He meant the spiritual body of Christ.

There are things that goes against logic in the spiritual world. Because you don't understand something doesn't make it a 'child story book'

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Omooba224: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
The bible is a great book written by wise ancient people but it is full of myths. Most biblical incidents didn't happen historically. Noah's Ark story (the world has never witnessed any worldwide flood where all the people died while some family survived). was copied from Epic of Gilgamesh (the world's olDest literature). Same thing applies to Adam and Eve story. So many biblical characters didn't exist. Jesus character was also copied from Egyptian god called Osiris (he also died for three days and resurrected). so everything in the bible are all myths.
It is not too special at all. [/b]Da

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by jesmond3945: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
If the bible was treated or studied with logic I would have discarded it a long time ago because as far as am concerned it doesn't make sense to me but when you read the bible with an incomprehensible means of belief, 100% without doubt that's when the bible will make sense to you. Do you know that in Lev 22:4b the bible talked about masturbation. It took me 30 years of my life to know this. Do you also in the book of Luke the bible forecasted about the reign of Isis and jihad it took me 27 years of my life to know this. There are so many things I can't mention here. The Bible is truly the word of God

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Meti99(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:

If you don't like to waste your time on losers and mind slaves then Bleep-off mehn.
Did anybody complain to you?
Why did you carry the matter for head like pepper seller.

Many of us are also very educated, yet we discovered something worth living for, leave us alone
and keep your gibberish to yourself
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
King James Bible

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by jokerr(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Meti99:

If you don't like to waste your time on losers and mind slaves then Bleep-off mehn.
Did anybody complain to you?
Why did you carry the matter for head like pepper seller.

Many of us are also very educated, yet we discovered something worth living for, leave us alone
and keep your gibberish to yourself
I remember opening this trend to share my view, not picking up on some lost frustrated minds who lives their lives by a book which dey don't even know how it came into existence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by enilove(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:
I remember opening this trend to share my view, not picking up on some lost frustrated minds who lives their lives by a book which dey don't even know how it came into existence.

Why are you always resorting to abuse , Can't you prove your points like a gentle man ?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Meti99(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:

Oh, sorry

But for your mind now, you are helping some people as a saviour as if they never taught of that before?

Brov, some of us have had personal encounters with this God the Bible preaches and that is our conviction....

We are alright sir.
It's better you experience what we had, probably you will have a change of mind

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
jesmond3945:
If the bible was treated or studied with logic I would have discarded it a long time ago because as far as am concerned it doesn't make sense to me but when you read the bible with an incomprehensible means of belief, 100% without doubt that's when the bible will make sense to you. Do you know that in Lev 22:4b the bible talked about masturbation. It took me 30 years of my life to know this. Do you also in the book of Luke the bible forecasted about the reign of Isis and jihad it took me 27 years of my life to know this. There are so many things I can't mention here. The Bible is truly the word of God
Don't mind them.
they want to see before they believe while the bible is believe and you shall see.
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
jokerr:

Thread not trend

So lessons is that stop opening useless thread
no one needs to know your views in otherwords keep your views to yourself!
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by obinna58(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bible will make sense to people with 100% belief, same as superman story, it was written by uncivilized people in quest to guide people and make the world a better place, turned out to be the opposite,

Religion is the worst thing ever, the world will be a better place if people are free

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by TOSIN116: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Meti99:

Oh, sorry

But for your mind now, you are helping some people as a saviour as if they never taught of that before?

Brov, some of us have had personal encounters with this God the Bible preaches and that is our conviction....

We are alright sir.
It's better you experience what we had, probably you will have a change of mind

error code 456X07
meaning :
grammer error!
thought not taught.
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by sonmvayina(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes, the Bible is not a history textbook.. It was created to guide the jews spiritually.. As they understand that we are spiritual beings having a human experience... Most of the battles are within..
This was the beliefs before the Romans added their pagan story of a dying and resurrecting son of god.. To make mockery of God.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Meti99(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
TOSIN116:

error code 456X07
meaning :
grammer error!
thought not taught.

grin
Grammar not Grammer
Correct yourself

5 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by obinna58(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Meti99:

grin
Grammar not Grammer
Correct yourself
Damn!! grin
They always claim to know all but actually they know nothing

6 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Gggg102(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2018
jokerr:
you've discovered the Bible is nothing but a storybook. Why do you feel the undying urge to preach it?
are you looking for converts
Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by hopefulLandlord: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2018
TOSIN116:
do you?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2018
LastDays777:

The Bible contain a lot of secrets and code of this world. You can't understand it using the worldly way of thinking. E.g. when Jesus(Yeshua) said he was going to bring down this building and rebuild it in three days, they thought it was the physical building we see but NO. He meant the spiritual body of Christ.

There are things that goes against logic in the spiritual world. Because you don't understand something doesn't make it a 'child story book'
Harry Potter contain a lot of secrets and code of this world. You can't understand it using the worldly way of thinking. E.g. when Harry Potter said he was going to...........

9 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by hopefulLandlord: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2018
TOSIN116:

Don't mind them.
they want to see before they believe while the bible is believe and you shall see.

Tell us a single empiricical thing you can do with the knowledge what you've "seen" that's impossible for Someone who's not seen?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Dalamama: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
"You cannot read the Bible and invent a drug, a car, a weather forecasting device, a disaster prevention machine or any other technology. The Bible does not contain any formula, theory, solution or research through which you can come about inventing anything to benefit humanity.
All the Bible knows is "let there be fish and there was fish" as if that explains anything about fishes and other aquatic life forms.
That book is totally useless to humanity".
- Purity Layemo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Dalamama:
"You cannot read the Bible and invent a drug, a car, a weather forecasting device, a disaster prevention machine or any other technology. The Bible does not contain any formula, theory, solution or research through which you can come about inventing anything to benefit humanity.
All the Bible knows is "let there be fish and there was fish" as if that explains anything about fishes and other aquatic life forms.
- Purity Layemo

8 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Dalamama:
- Purity Layemo

THE MOST FOOLISH HUMANS EVER (ATHEISTS, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE) ARE TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN AND SAVE HUMANITY USING VARIOUS MEANS INCLUDING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WHILE ALL THE WISEST MAN EVER (SOLOMON, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE) COULD EVER ACHIEVE WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH HUNDREDS OF WOMEN. NO INVENTIONS FROM HIM, NO DEVELOPMENT, NO DISCOVERIES, NOTHING. JUST WOMEN AND GOLD.
BUT HE'S THE WISEST MAN, TO THE EXTENT THAT 21ST CENTURY CHRISTIANS STILL PRAY TO GOD TO BE LIKE HIM.
THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLY USELESS BOOK, AND THE RELIGION ENTIRELY.

10 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. by Gggg102(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST FOOLISH HUMANS EVER (ATHEISTS, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE) ARE TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN AND SAVE HUMANITY USING VARIOUS MEANS INCLUDING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WHILE ALL THE WISEST MAN EVER (SOLOMON, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE) COULD EVER ACHIEVE WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH HUNDREDS OF WOMEN. NO INVENTIONS FROM HIM, NO DEVELOPMENT, NO DISCOVERIES, NOTHING. JUST WOMEN AND GOLD.
BUT HE'S THE WISEST MAN, TO THE EXTENT THAT 21ST CENTURY CHRISTIANS STILL PRAY TO GOD TO BE LIKE HIM.
THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLY USELESS BOOK, AND THE RELIGION ENTIRELY.

1. how is atheism saving humanity?
2. Solomon achieved more than sleeping with women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.