Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? (3220 Views)

Son Of Chadian President Is At The War Front, Where Is Yusuf Buhari? / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Isabitalk(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bits of gossip has it that Yusuf, buhari's just child passed on yesterday. be that as it may, after research made by our metro group we found that

Yusuf Buhari, the offspring of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari who was hospitalized in Abuja after a terrible motorbike crash has not recovered his ability to talk yet rather experts dealing with his treatment said he is consistently indicating recovery.

As of late, the more young Buhari who kept up head harm and a broken extremity appeared to authorities again and again about his hand.

A be careful with the hand showed it was broken, driving pros to set out on snappy treatment.

An organization source uncovered to Saharareporters that since Yusuf was admitted to Cedarcrest Hospital in Abuja he has not recovered his talk due to appalling cerebrum harm.
continue reading: http://www.khorgist.com/2017/12/is-yusuf-buhari-really-dead-read-story.html

1 Share

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Guestlander: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hungry blogger. Merchant of lies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by kolawoleibukun: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
na the papa weay no day hear you day tell abi you day ask horse?
Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Pierohandsome: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
U people always wishing Buhari and his family death, but ur evil plan wil always fail. That was hw they circulated all sorts of rumour about PMB's death to the point that they said the person that returned is not PMB but a man frm Sudan cloned like PMB.

Yeye people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Isabitalk(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:
Hungry blogger. Merchant of lies.

lol nah wa for you ooo you get bad mouth
Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
What dust will his death race, since he justified the random killings of IPOB members by his father based on his failure to condemn the incessant killings of his fellow young youths, he can as well die like his father I don't care. I told Zara Buhari some time ago on twitter that if she and her siblings should fail to outrightly condemn the wicked killings by his father, they may not escape the repercussions of such actions, I know she will dismiss it as mere talks, but we shall continue to witness events as they unfold. The blood of the innocent Biafrans are crying for vengeance.

4 Likes

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U people always wishing Buhari and his family death, but ur evil plan wil always fail. That was hw they circulated all sorts of rumour about PMB's death to the point that they said the person that returned is not PMB but a man frm Sudan cloned like PMB.

Yeye people
What's wrong in wishing death to a man who derives pleasure in killing other people? Are you going to stand in the way of nemesis?

Wether you believe that Jubril Aminu from Sudan was croned as Buhari or not, it won't change anything in reality. The life of Yusufu alone is not worth more than the thousands decimated IPOB members.

8 Likes

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by EternalTruths: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
FreeBiafra2018:
What dust will his death race, since he justified the random killings of IPOB members by his father based on his failure to condemn the incessant killings of his fellow young youths, he can as well die like his father I don't care. I told Zara Buhari some time ago on twitter that if she and her siblings should fail to outrightly condemn the wicked killings by his father, they may not escape the repercussions of such actions, I know she will dismiss it as mere talks, but we shall continue to witness events as they unfold. The blood of the innocent Biafrans are crying for vengeance.

True

Zara and Aisha might even join Yusuf very soon.

Buhari must experience the pains he caused others directly & indirectly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Isabitalk(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
FreeBiafra2018:

wow this is not good at all

1 Like

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Ikengawo: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
hope so
Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by ripbubu: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
He is dead since just like tinubu son
Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by Litmus: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6485231_fb20171024161144savedpicture_jpegf244890dd650079dc2af5fe64f1f0ae6

Pic 1= Sheikh Gumi Claims Genocide In Borno

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6485232_fb20170406105948savedpicture_jpeg75077aab8cf44d81623bb5eb5a0a74d5
pic 2 = Photos from gun battle in Bori, Rivers state

please, people judicious truth is your friend. If something is bad enough,it needs no embellishment. It's bad enough that Abacha stole public money, you don't need to have him stealing trillions upon trillions.

Oh, and,majority of Nigerians wish the president's son to get well soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Yusuf Buhari Dead? by malikisah: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Yeye people

Yeye people, they will all die before Buhari and Yusuf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Must Apologize For Civil War Comparison Immediately / Picture In History : Oyo State From 1955 To 2019 / Siemens Begins Work On 25,000MW Project As FG Approves Pre-engineering Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.