Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos (32833 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Letenwam: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yesterday, we reported that Super Eagles player, Kenneth Omeruo will be tying the nuptial knots traditionally with his wife, Chioma Nnamani in Enugu State today. 

Here are first photos from the traditional marriage; 

https://www.lailasblog.com/first-photos-footballer-kenneth-omeruos-traditional-marriage/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrHistorian: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Red Cap? undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
What's with the agbada and off colors? The design in front is gold. The cap, red undecided

His wife is beautiful. After humping her for some days, he'll lose more form and not even be eligible for our home based players. I genuinely thought this guy was going to take over defence responsibilities from Chelsea and the national team.

Huge disappointment!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by fpeter(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Great
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Johnpsite: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by northvietnam(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
NDI AGU AMECHI AKUNANU.....

THIS GUY SHUT COAL CITY DOWN

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by oluseuniyi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
happy for them
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by 01hadji: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
The guy in this first photo looks like Bishop from Ozubulu

10 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Pidginwhisper: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
E dey hard to know if person wey get gap teeth dey smile or laugh. See Ade's father as e open teethgrin

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by daveP(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ah! Seyi Law and crazeclown dey? Where is Ade, the slap collector?

Happy Married Life Kenneth! grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by northvietnam(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

That's Mr Johnson

Charles inojie

11 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by sobmos(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is it just me, or does the wife look older than him undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=MrHistorian post=63748803]Red Cap? undecided[/quote na black them for wear?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by xpensive20: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
HappY Marriage Life to them.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by coded06(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=63748849]The guy in this first photo looks like Bishop from Ozubulu[/quote

coded bro what'sup it been a while. Season greeting bro.rep cathedral well o
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:
What's with the agbada and off colors? The design in front is gold. The cap, red undecided

His wife is beautiful. After humping her for some days, he'll lose more form and not even be eligible for our home based players. I genuinely thought this guy was going to take over defence responsibilities from Chelsea and the national team.

Huge disappointment!
Fucl off

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobodys(f): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
some girls and makeup Sha...
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by coded06(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by cerowo(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beautiful people kiss
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Emekajacob(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Great
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by NobleRomm(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
northvietnam:

he shut it down with what...
northvietnam:

northvietnam:

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by majamajic(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
sobmos:

it that all u see ?

u didn't notice the dad's mansion interior ?

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
I am doing good, thanks a lot. I dey try my best
coded06:

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by WhiZTiM(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
And according to Wikipedia, the guy is just 24. Damn! At 24... And I'm still here dulling myself?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by femi4: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nobodys:
some girls and makeup Sha...
Put the blame on make up artist. They must chop too
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrImole: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pray for me nairalanders, this is the worst experience of my life.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by WhiZTiM(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
MrImole:
Pray for me nairalanders, this is the worst experience of my life.

Which experience? Care to give some details?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrImole: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
WhiZTiM:

Which experience? Care to give some details?

I have been disown at home except I attend a particular church.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Pavore9: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
sobmos:

What if she?

He has made his choice, just as you have right to yours.!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents / Sylvester Igboun Buys Benz C Class To Begin New Russian Season (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.