Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos (32845 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by sobmos(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
majamajic:

it that all u see ?

u didn't notice the dad's mansion interior ?
I’m sorry, i was just focused on the bride.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by bionixs: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:
What's with the agbada and off colors? The design in front is gold. The cap, red undecided

His wife is beautiful. After humping her for some days, he'll lose more form and not even be eligible for our home based players. I genuinely thought this guy was going to take over defence responsibilities from Chelsea and the national team.

Huge disappointment!
witch,enemy of good things. Wil you die if you become the defender you want him to become?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
bionixs:
witch,enemy of good things
tongue tongue
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by madridsta007(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:
What's with the agbada and off colors? The design in front is gold. The cap, red undecided

His wife is beautiful. After humping her for some days, he'll lose more form and not even be eligible for our home based players. I genuinely thought this guy was going to take over defence responsibilities from Chelsea and the national team.

Huge disappointment!

Jealousy!!!
In 2018, start the year being happy with other people and watch your life soar.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by veraiyke(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Congrats
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by oloshelu1: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
happy married life with fruitful seed amen
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin hehehehehe he dress like a Chief. #Igbokwenu. cheesy wink smiley
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by bot101(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
northvietnam:
NDI AGU AMECHI AKUNANU.....

THIS GUY SHUT COAL CITY DOWN
Monaque Ugwuaji!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by enomakos(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Congrats ken
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos by Brush1: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
sobmos:
Is it just me, or does the wife look older than him undecided

That's the outcome of an overly applied foundation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvester Igboun Buys Benz C Class To Begin New Russian Season (Pics / White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.