Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report (28006 Views)

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by bomsybomsy(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2017
bokunrawo:
Their decision is very complicated because all criminals will now have uninvestigated treatment, their should be another provision to differentiate criminal gunshot wounds to non criminal gunshot.

I don tire jare sad
What made a person a criminal,You,the police or court of law?BIG FOOL
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by selfmade22: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2017
accidental discharge!
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by dokiOloye(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2017
FTrebirth:
this is the best thing this administration has done since they took over.
There has never been a law against treatment of gunshot wounds.
The doctor is only mandated to invite d police while he/she is stabilizing d patient if he thinks d wound is suspicious.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Xda59:

You that is an intellect, can't you differentiate between a wound sustained from a car crash and gunshot?
Bros go and ask the medics from hell who can't distinguish gun wounds from accident wounds.

The next thing they start demanding for is police report. Unfortunately over 80% of victims of that law are purely innocents.

Maybe these medics and law enforcements should be educated on the principles of psychology. They are not trying at all in this aspect.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Cashrange660:

Oboy! next time before you quote me, learn how to spell... Now, back to the rubbish you were saying, you mean this thing that your clueless president has done actually satisfied you? No wonder your life is like that. When other country's of the world are advancing in all ramifications, you're here clasping for something that took too to be corrected, when lots of damage has been done.

Bleep outta here... Rome was not built in a day, it takes long to achieve things even in advance countries. It took France long time to have the youngest president, took China a long time to become developed country cos china was once like Nigeria and overtook everyone on the same level with them and then shocked the whole world of their advancement into developed country, again not overnight, they worked towards it and achieve it. I am not even supporting Buhari but i have to let you cow know what it's like to put fool like you in your rightful place. I have a wonderful life. Now finally, it took America a whole lot to have First Black President of America. All American Presidents have been White till the time of Obama, You must be a Fool for not having wisdom. How come you don't know all of these? Peeps like you just don't see anything good in Nigeria. You will complain till you perish very soon.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Psoul(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2017
bokunrawo:
Their decision is very complicated because all criminals will now have uninvestigated treatment, their should be another provision to differentiate criminal gunshot wounds to non criminal gunshot.

I don tire jare sad

Tell us how they can be differentiated.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Larryton(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
doyinbaby:
you need to answer my questions first.....is doctor trained to arrest criminals?

Nope! They are not but, anyone can use handcuff. Better still they can make the family of the victims to contact the nearest police station before treatment commence but I know it has been working in a sane environments. All is know is, it's a welcome development.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2017
What do you need it for??
charzyh2:
u get im number?
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Originalsly: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
bokunrawo:

I don tire jare sad
I'm here to learn.......can you suggest how it is possible to ID a criminal gunshot wound from a non criminal gunshot wound?
@topic...... I can't believe medical people would be saying such crap.... we need to see the police report before we can stop the bleeding and begin treatment . ..I'll spit on that person......twice.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by doyinbaby(f): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Larryton:

Nope! They are not but, anyone can use handcuff. Better still they can make the family of the victims to contact the nearest police station before treatment commence but I know it has been working in a sane environments. All is know is, it's a welcome development.
ok....
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by kabhohd(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Old man in your mind.

It takes intelligence to recognize humor or sarcasm. Since you didn't recognize anything from that comment of mine, I leave you to yourself old man.

Oh I see, am sorry my level of intelligence doesn't expect any grown up to play around just about anything, especially issues pertaining to human lives.
There is always time for everything boy
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by correctguy101(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
kabhohd:

Oh I see, am sorry my level of intelligence doesn't expect any grown up to play around just about anything, especially issues pertaining to human lives.
There is always time for everything boy

In your small mind. Continue forming ITK.

Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by mattiecute(f): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xda59:

They should be able to give a comprehensive account of how they sustained the gunshot wounds with verifiable evidence and witness.
That could only happen after they have been treated because some of the victims are brought in for treatment while unconscious
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
greatman247:

Bleep outta here... Rome was not built in a day, it takes long to achieve things even in advance countries. It took France long time to have the youngest president, took China a long time to become developed country cos china was once like Nigeria and overtook everyone on the same level with them and then shocked the whole world of their advancement into developed country, again not overnight, they worked towards it and achieve it. I am not even supporting Buhari but i have to let you cow know what it's like to put fool like you in your rightful place. I have a wonderful life. Now finally, it took America... (Blah.. Blah..)
I said it, you are one of the political animals in this country. What do you know is the meaning of achievement? All these countries you've mentioned, are they progressing or regressing (like Nigeria) you mentioned 'achievements' of those countries.. Now mention that me nigeria and compare.. Get sense bro.. Quote me again #politicalAnimal
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Cashrange660:

I said it, you are one of the political animals in this country. What do you know is the meaning of achievement? All these countries you've mentioned, are they progressing or regressing (like Nigeria) you mentioned 'achievements' of those countries.. Now mention that me nigeria and compare.. Get sense bro.. Quote me again #politicalAnimal

You oviously lack points to back your claim. bigot, idiot of the century.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
greatman247:

You oviously lack points to back your claim. bigot, idiot of the century.

Simple question you cant answer.. List the achievements of nigeria, you cant. First of all your father is an slowpoke for birthing an untrained and senseless beast like you. Your mother is the biggest bitch for not aborting you. You are a product of a wasted sperm. You're just pained at my comment because your life is meaningless right now. Take your frustration somewhere else #PoliticalAnimal

Happy new year! smiley
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cashrange660:

Simple question you cant answer.. List the achievements of nigeria, you cant. First of all your father is an slowpoke for birthing an untrained and senseless beast like you. Your mother is the biggest bitch for not aborting you. You are a product of a wasted sperm. You're just pained at my comment because your life is meaningless right now. Take your frustration somewhere else #PoliticalAnimal

Happy new year! smiley

You're pained failure, i have a wonderful life. I won't stoop so low to tell you any achievement of Nigeria, this goes to show that you're so daft to see those achievements of Nigeria in the internet space. When you know Nigeria has not achieve a thing, why still living here in Nigeria, why not change your citizenship? Bloody failure. Go get a black card (not green card LOL) in those countries you wish. You mom and dad must be failures as well, i can see it runs in your gene. You belong to a generation of failures.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
greatman247:

You're pained failure, i have a wonderful life. I won't stoop so low to tell you any achievement of Nigeria, this goes to show that you're so daft to see those achievements of Nigeria in the internet space. When you know Nigeria has not achieve a thing, why still living here in Nigeria, why not change your... (blah..blah)

Wonderful life you have indeed.. Life of sorrow and pain plus suffering. #PoliticalAnimal let me point out your stupidity; it's obvious you know nothing about nigeria. Hence, you cant name a single thing she has achieved yet you could name trash from america and other countries and you called them achievements. I was expecting you would say something about wall street and more gains but u were naming first black president. #YourMumuDonDo Take my word, you have no purpose on this earth. You're yet another senseless nigerian that dont know wat u want. Your parents are fools for birthing you and they will die miserably for such mistake..
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cashrange660:

Wonderful life you have indeed.. Life of sorrow and pain plus suffering. #PoliticalAnimal let me point out your stupidity; it's obvious you know nothing about nigeria. Hence, you cant name a single thing she has achieved yet you could name trash from america and other countries and you called them achievements. I was expecting you would say something about wall street and more gains but u were naming first black president. #YourMumuDonDo Take my word, you have no purpose on this earth. You're yet another senseless nigerian that dont know wat u want. Your parents are fools for birthing you and they will die miserably for such mistake..

LOL, e pain am. Your parents are the world's worst fools. I pity their wretched souls for having the biggest fool for a child like you. Die for all i care. Rabbit.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
greatman247:

LOL, e pain am. Your parents are the world's worst fools. I pity their wretched souls for having the biggest fool for a child like you. Die for all i care. Rabbit.

Dear fool, #PoliticalAnimal like i've page earlier, your parents will die miserably for birthing you. Just prepare for their funeral. Then after their funeral prepare yourself because fools like you dont live long. You'll follow after 2 weeks. Your senselessness will kill you. There after the world will be free from your generations of foolish entities. In your next life learn to quote people only when you're mentioned. RIP to your parents then you.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cashrange660:

Dear fool, #PoliticalAnimal like i've page earlier, your parents will die miserably for birthing you. Just prepare for their funeral. Then after their funeral prepare yourself because fools like you dont live long. You'll follow after 2 weeks. Your senselessness will kill you. There after the world will be free from your generations of foolish entities. In your next life learn to quote people only when you're mentioned. RIP to your parents then you.

Your parent will die miserably and you will not live the next minute to tell what hits you. Your generation will perish just like you will perish soon. Don't stop been foolish keep it up.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
greatman247:

Your parent will die miserably and you will not live the next minute to tell what hits you. Your generation will perish just like you will perish soon. Don't stop been foolish keep it up.

Concentrate on how to bury your parents, they'll surely die soon. And you'll follow.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cashrange660:

Concentrate on how to bury your parents, they'll surely die soon. And you'll follow.

Same for your parents, they won't escape untimely death this new year and you will follow.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by charzyh2: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
What do you need it for??
just asking
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Visit his website www.itaenanglaw2.com
charzyh2:
just asking
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatman247:

Same for your parents, they won't escape untimely death this new year and you will follow.

Lol.. Finally you accepted the fact that your parents and yourself will die soon... So shall it be.. Amen. In your next life only talk on what concerns you. RIP to you and your family. Death! Death!! Death!!! Is your portion this year and it will not depart from your household till all your generations are wiped out.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cashrange660:

Lol.. Finally you accepted the fact that your parents and yourself will die soon... So shall it be.. Amen. In your next life only talk on what concerns you. RIP to you and your family. Death! Death!! Death!!! Is your portion this year and it will not depart from your household till all your generations are wiped out.

Death is your portion this new year and it won't depart your entire household and generations. Your generations will be wiped out entirely.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatman247:

Death is your portion this new year and it won't depart your entire household and generations. Your generations will be wiped out entirely.

Should i tell you how your parents will die? Well i guess it doesnt matter, because there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop the death that is hovering over your family now.. Your mother will die first while she is still in the mortuary, your father will die too.. Death!!! Is your inheritance this year. One more thing, a day before your mother will die a dog from no where will rape her. Take note.. Lol. The spirit has spoken.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cashrange660:

Should i tell you how your parents will die? Well i guess it doesnt matter, because there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop the death that is hovering over your family now.. Your mother will die first while she is still in the mortuary, your father will die too.. Death!!! Is your inheritance this year. One more thing, a day before your mother will die a dog from no where will rape her. Take note.. Lol. The spirit has spoken.

Your parents, you and your siblings and any other person in your household will die and perish same day, nothing can stop this from happening.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatman247:

Your parents, you and your siblings and any other person in your household will die and perish same day, nothing can stop this from happening.

It's obvious You are a learner.. wait till you lose your mum, then you'll know the dept of mayhem you are into.. Just put all what i've told you in mind.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by greatman247(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=Cashrange660 post=63869674]

It's obvious You are a learner.. wait till you lose your mum, then you'll know the dept of mayhem you are into.. Just put all what i've told you in mind. [/quote

You, your parent, siblings and your entire generations will not escape death. Bear it mind it will be portion soon.
Re: Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report by Cashrange660: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=63870323][/quote]

Death! Death!! Death!!! Lol.... Man up and face what you've brought on your family. Oboy enough of this talk lets match our words with action. Make we test power.. You go know who i be soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List / Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.