Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help On Paypal Refund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Paypal Refund (1455 Views)

New Update On Paypal. I Can Open Iceland Verified / Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? / Dear Nairalanders Pls Which Nigerian Bank Atm Card Type Woking On Paypal.thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Paypal Refund by favouredpikin: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders. this is my first time to post a topic on this platform. i need una help. i bought something from a site at a certain amount. things turned bad and i requested for a refund which the seller obliged and did so to paypal account. the problem is how to get this refund credited to my bank account.
Re: Help On Paypal Refund by emmy4lov(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
favouredpikin:
Hello fellow nairalanders. this is my first time to post a topic on this platform. i need una help. i bought something from a site at a certain amount. things turned bad and i requested for a refund which the seller obliged and did so to paypal account. the problem is how to get this refund credited to my bank account.

If the seller refunds you, paypal will automatically credit to your bank account. It might take a while though, but you will receive it in your local bank account that you linked to the PayPal account.
Re: Help On Paypal Refund by Zdoh(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163

(1) (Reply)

Professional Bill Of Material for Bakery and Eatery / New Method of Making money online. ( A secret no one will ever tell you ) / Starting A Bar/ Restaurant Business With Breweries Branded Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.