Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? (1647 Views)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Curtisaxel10: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello. I recently did some freelance work for a foreign company that only uses PayPal as its medium of payment. I opened a PayPal account and sent the details to the company so I can get paid but I heard that PayPal does not permit payments to Nigerian accounts. Can anyone confirm or deny this? If it is true, is there any way I can circumvent this regulation so I can collect my money? The company insists on paying on PayPal alone. Thanks.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by aderemielijah(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Depends on the type of Paypal Account you opened.

You can open and verify a PayPal Account that will send and receive money in Nigeria.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by angelfallz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
it is unfortunate but it is true. You can't receive funds using paypal.

I think there are people that can help you circumvent it using a paypal account registered in the US. Just do a search using the world payapal in NL search you should find some answers on how to circumvent it. Still shine your eyes, there are fraudsters everywhere.

Curtisaxel10:
Hello. I recently did some freelance work for a foreign company that only uses PayPal as its medium of payment. I opened a PayPal account and sent the details to the company so I can get paid but I heard that PayPal does not permit payments to Nigerian accounts. Can anyone confirm or deny this? If it is true, is there any way I can circumvent this regulation so I can collect my money? The company insists on paying on PayPal alone. Thanks.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Curtisaxel10: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
angelfallz:

I think there are people that can help you circumvent it using a paypal account registered in the US. Just do a search using the world payapal in NL search you should find some answers on how to circumvent it. Still shine your eyes, there are fraudsters everywhere.

Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Xocan: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate.
I can open a verified PayPal account that can send and receive funds. @3k
What'sapp me +1-8084944221
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Xocan: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
angelfallz:

this only for Nigerian PayPal account. Others can receive and send.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Zidoh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Curtisaxel10:
Good day, unfortunately Nigeria Paypal can't receive payment you can only use it to pay for goods and services online. We buy legit PayPal funds and other e-currency such as Payoneer ,Skrill etc at very good rate. We can receive the payment on your behalf while pay Naira into your bank account.Kindly check below for What'sapp contact also check through profile for your background check to be ascertain....thanks.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
It's unfortunate but it's true..it also depends on the PayPal account used..
There's a step by step guide I've recommended for people and they've come back to say how easy it is to use and create a PayPal account and how reliable it is to send and receive funds from and fro Nigeria.
If you're interested...I can help you out
Reach me on 09097214695
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by angelfallz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
yes, i meant a Nigerian paypal account.

Xocan:
this only for Nigerian PayPal account. Others can receive and send.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Curtisaxel10:
You can only make payment with Nigerian Paypal account. However, you can get other regional PayPal accounts to receive your freelancing payments in Nigeria. Chat With Paddy For Details:
https://paddydigital.com
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by onlinestaff2020: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

Yes, you can receive your money using PayPal.

I have a recent video guide on it. It's easy but cost N1000.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by onlinestaff2020: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

WhatsApp me now: 0:8:1::34''1::98**79""5
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Curtisaxel10: 1:22am On Nov 23, 2021
onlinestaff2020:

Has Paypal unblocked Nigeria?
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Hausa(m): 3:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Curtisaxel10:
There's been a way around it since time immemorial. You need to know where to look.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by olufemijason: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Curtisaxel10:
Kindly,go on YouTube to watch a tutorial video done by Gerald Umeh/onlinehustle or Successfulsanmi on how you can receive fund and withdraw it here in Nigeria.
You'll thank me you did.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Curtisaxel10: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
olufemijason:

Kindly,go on YouTube to watch a tutorial video done by Gerald Umeh/onlinehustle or Successfulsanmi on how you can receive fund and withdraw it here in Nigeria.
You'll thank me you did.

Thanks bro. I certainly will.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by ChristianPaypal: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2021
angelfallz:

You can still create a verified PayPal account that can send and receive money. Buts its not a Nigerian account. I also do that for people.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by CaptMarvel(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Curtisaxel10:
Hello. I recently did some freelance work for a foreign company that only uses PayPal as its medium of payment. I opened a PayPal account and sent the details to the company so I can get paid but I heard that PayPal does not permit payments to Nigerian accounts. Can anyone confirm or deny this? If it is true, is there any way I can circumvent this regulation so I can collect my money? The company insists on paying2 on PayPal alone. Thanks.
I can create a full feature PayPal for you, I can also help receive your fund and send to you in naira.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by ChristianPaypal: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

Yes there's a way you can collect your money. Its by creating a verified PayPal account that can send and receive money but it will be created under another African country,that's the only way you can receive money.
I have been creating the account for people.
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by noblemikky(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by Zidoh(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
EXCHANGE SERVICES AVAILABLE

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate
Re: Can Nigerians Receive Money On Paypal Currently? by macphilip: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE8zjGFdtk8
PayPal does not allow Nigeria accounts to receive money; you can only send payments with your Nigerian Paypal account. But I believe it’s high time they allow Nigerian account to receive money. Nigerians continue to demand that PayPal should allow Nigerians to receive money.

Why PayPal should allow Nigerian Accounts Receive Money

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Body And Family Arrive In Cartons / Irresistible Private Placement Offers / Buying Mining Sites In Nigeria. / Mining Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.