Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies (33174 Views)

Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / Soyinka To Youths: Don’t Vote Old People Into Office / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by blacknp(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

Get close to those who were alive then in 1983 and u will get amazed that PMB never Ruled,its was IDIGBO...He was mere a Ceremonial Dictator who KNEW NOTHING.
Today His Uncle and some Cabal are rulling Nigeria again...
Shame on those Pastors and Revend who propagated tha PMB is the messaih...
Osibanjo would have made a better President.
Enjoy una change!!!!
You know nothing about Nigeria politics both Military and civilian,Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon a man from old Kwara State as commander in chief of the armed forces?you must be out of your mind,go back to the archives and research about the "Kaduna Mafia", ignorant rodent.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Peneil: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

What do you have? PDP is certainly not an alternative.
it is my brother as ling as buhari pack his broom to daura to sweep. We are all happy
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by jacyhelen(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Get close to those who were alive then in 1983 and u will get amazed that PMB never Ruled,its was IDIGBO...He was mere a Ceremonial Dictator who KNEW NOTHING.
Today His Uncle and some Cabal are rulling Nigeria again...
Shame on those Pastors and Revend who propagated tha PMB is the messaih...
Osibanjo would have made a better President.
Enjoy una change!!!!
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by jacyhelen(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ghosts working while real living beings are unemployed in Naija. What a practical nation? Innovations in governance!!!! Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by blacknp(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saaruman:
Govt of the corrupt, by the cabal for the dead. How can a govt that can't handle mere 206 names for common appointment turn Nigeria to Dubai? This govt is just too directionless and rudderless. Nigeria is like a ship that is at the mercy of huge tides because the capt (buhari) can't read a compass.

Must be a joke,President Buhari should turn Nigeria to Dubai for you?God is Good Motors is waiting for you automated Zombie.

If you read carefully the names where sent from the States and I am sure your state will be among the States that sent those names.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Peneil: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
They are looking for an opportunity to redeem their already dead image,the fools knows how to organise and plan yet they were unable to do it for 16yrs,no one should take them serious.
just d way we are not taking it apc and ur dullard mumubuhari serious shame in u pdp=bad apc=devil
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Peneil: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
replace buhari through 5%.
Go and hug any transformer, all transformer are working
d 5% u talked about feed ur alirimajiri nation wait n c how God will rust all of u idiot magot

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by jacyhelen(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
When Femi Fani Kayode proclaimed that Nigeria is a country of the dead being ruled by the dead people did not understand the prophecy. Lol!
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by blacknp(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
jacyhelen:
When Femi Fani Kayode proclaimed that Nigeria is a country of the dead being ruled by the dead people did not understand the prophecy. Lol!
Words of a failure,speak for yourself,be all you can be. Zombie. Maybe Davido,whizkid,otedola and dangote are been ruled by the dead? Odoyo.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by alhajisocrates: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
MUMUMADU Buhari...
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=linuxuser post=63754075]The dullard did not appoint any dead on any board so no names/list. Even the acknowledgement is none existent.
Does that make you happy?

you for just crack joke or just ask for my account number ..
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by blacknp(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
jacyhelen:
Ghosts working while real living beings are unemployed in Naija. What a practical nation? Innovations in governance!!!! Naija!!!
Are you not Nigerian?or are the so called Ghost workers Ghanians?we are all to blame or to you it is them not me that is at fault?
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by OurVoice: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
What is the way forward?
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
ericsmith:
q

we can go on from now, crossover into 2018 calling Apc all of sorts name but the available contending party is not even an option ... how i wish their is a viable candidate.
we all see how active osibanjo as been, atiku wasnt even ceremonial he was completely a dead VP,, in 8yrs rule ,,what can nigerians remember atiku for,,can anyone project is legacy to us.
One man one vote comes 2019.

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Habyz(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Even the PDP have opened there smelly mouth to speak, that is the level of craziness this government has caused. May God punish our oppressors before the end of this year.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by correctguy101(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why do we wait till 2019 to remove this man from Government.

Is the shame not enough ?
If he himself has any shame, wouldn't he just step down?

I forget, we're in Africa where even a so-called democracy is like a monarchy of some sort........

Let me see the magic that would keep APC in the leadership of this deranged system.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,
They are looking for every opportunity to insult Nigerians
It is a shame on APC not PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by deltaisgreat: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2017
Dead party APC appointed dead people to work and kill Nigeria completely.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by fweshprince00: 4:03am On Dec 31, 2017
lol
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Paulagada: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with posthumous appointment. Dead people were highly marginalized by previous government of PDP. So, PMB is just trying to make them belong in his government and everybody is complaining. If u are not happy with the appointment, climb olumo rock and fall from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by 2bam: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,
Shame on you instead,i believe you are also a dullard just like your father that is appointing dead people into position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by caahies: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2017
wxyz1:
PMB, Mr. integrity. i only peaty APC followers

Show me your Friends and i will tell you who you are.Buharis integrity story is like Jonathans i once had no shoes.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2017
wxyz1:
I gave up on this government, when he took the so called president 2 months to select Ministers and eventually came up with the like of Amechi, Ngege, Adeosun etc. So sad.

2 months... more like half a year
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by caahies: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Guestlander:
The knives are out. Unfortunately the thought of PDP going near the treasury anytime soon is far more scary than the names of a few dead people on a list.

Sentiment is a cancer.No one is better call a spade a spade.PDP didnt do well APC isnt doing Well either.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Jolar101:

One man one vote comes 2019.

i guess hunger as really clouded people's mind,,in regards to the image you loaded ... buhari as a better reputation than any of those politician.
give us a picture of atiku family ... .. do you know how expensive atiku uni. is?? .... all am sayin is nigerian wonnt progress if we let our selfish politicians keep deciding our faith. i want to vote out buhari but pdp should know ATiku is not an option., he as spent so much on naija politics he is only looking for key to national treasury to loot 100% dividend..
if nigerians are finally left to choose between buhari n Atiku .. we know who go win !!! we need beta options tori olohun !!!
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Peneil: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Peneil:
shame in u to cos u support a government of corpsocracy y AR u blind wit d truth
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,
shame on u to cos u support a government of corpsocracy y AR u blind wit d truth
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Afritop(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2017
ITS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE US UNDERSTAND THAT DEAD PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE THAN THE LIVING IN GOVERNANCE. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY TAG BOTH THEM AND FOLLOWERS ZOMBIES
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by mystmoze(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Guestlander:
The knives are out. Unfortunately the thought of PDP going near the treasury anytime soon is far more scary than the names of a few dead people on a list.
u are madt and u have no body to tell u DAT simple truth
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Guestlander: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2017
mystmoze:
u are madt and u have no body to tell u DAT simple truth

Your father is madt.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by olowobaba10: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2017
I SEE ONLY ONE PERSON WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED HERE AND THAT'S YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA FACE REALITY .
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by antyokya: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
They are looking for an opportunity to redeem their already dead image,the fools knows how to organise and plan yet they were unable to do it for 16yrs,no one should take them serious.

if PDP were like this in their first tenure, they wouldn't have lasted for 16 yrs. Can APC last for 4yrs? Only the Constitution can protect them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.