Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies (33216 Views)

Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / Soyinka To Youths: Don’t Vote Old People Into Office / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nathayas: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
When Patience Jonathan said this man is brain dead most people did not take her serious, can we see now what she was seeing two years ago.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Boriqua(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,
They are looking for every opportunity to insult Nigerians
My dear i never voted APC at any level because they were mostly decampees looking for opportunity to grap power for their selfish reasons, please we all have to join hands and correct this identified error, its not late.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saaruman:
Govt of the corrupt, by the cabal for the dead. How can a govt that can't handle mere 206 names for common appointment turn Nigeria to Dubai? This govt is just too directionless and rudderless. Nigeria is like a ship that is at the mercy of huge tides because the capt (buhari) can't read a compass.

All i see ranting from an established party that took two years to appoint ordinary party chairman .. court had to assist ,,a party that still had to retrieve atiku a pioneer of failing apc party ... a party that had 16yrs n blew it !!
i believe you get sense pass pdp small ..... can you please outline the deceased on the appointees list.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
APC is a very funny political party and funny corrupt politicians as members.

APC and president Buhari has finally legalised corruption in Nigeria. Once you give your life to APC the crises, all the corruption allegations from dictators in APC and Buhari's cabals, will be swept under the Aso rugs.

APC must give accounts of their governance after 2019 to the next government and party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by YourMajesty01: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:
The knives are out. Unfortunately the thought of PDP going near the treasury anytime soon is far more scary than the names of a few dead people on a list.

We all know PDP is preferable to APC as it stands now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by wxyz1: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
ericsmith:

All i see ranting from an established party that took two years to appoint ordinary party chairman .. court had to assist ,,a party that still had to retrieve atiku a pioneer of failing apc party ... a party that had 16yrs n blew it !!
i believe you get sense pass pdp small ..... can you please outline the deceased on the appointees list.
Who is Senator Francis Okpozu, Tell me dead or alive? you are alive, your Mr. integrity is appointing the dead. shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
ericsmith:

It will be very interesting to watch how APC will undergo probing by the next government/party.

APC must step aside and give accounts of its four years bad governance. Why prices of commodities and high cost of living are increasing everyday?

APC is just illegitimate political party governing illegitimate Nigeria. No APC government officials have the love of Nigeria at hearts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Kay25(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saaruman:
Go and wash plates, adults are discussing serious issues here.
Haa u r bad ooo u didn't consider the guy u just gave him an end of the year closing remark chaii I dey ground pls carry me up oo

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by whatmoreng: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp, They are looking for every opportunity to insult Nigerians
BMC freshest recruit. I greet.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by princejenks(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
wxyz1:
I gave up on this government, when he took the so called president 2 months to select Ministers and eventually came up with the like of Amechi, Ngege, Adeosun etc. So sad.
6 months actually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Beinmon(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
kings09:
Go out into d streets n scream sai baba then com back n tell us ppl's reaction.

Very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Nice one. Go and try it then come back and tell us.. Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Leke001: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
When will Nigerians stop being foolish,sentimental and gullible...We're talking about the pains Buhari is causing us in this nation and some of you are busy talking about PDP and APC like there's any difference between the two...when even a mad man is aware of the sufferings in the land,so I wonder at the rational behind your support for a woeful President.Are you blind or deaf or just plainly stupid?
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by bionixs: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
This English can only come from the east.
mr english teacher,we got his message from east or south. You are not better than japanese who dont lay premium on english language
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by roscoman: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
It is very sad and shameful to hear that Nigeria President has appointed 5 dead people as chairmen of FG parastatas. Every time APC / Buhari were subjecting more than 150 million Nigerians to ridicule and shame in the comity of Nations.

APC / Bhuari should just resigned going forward. When I say Nigeria need young,educated, exposed, resourceful President in 2019 so that Nigeria can get out of these mess.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jolar101:

It will be very interesting to watch how APC will undergo probing by the next government/party.

APC must step aside and give accounts of its four years bad governance. Why prices of commodities high cost of living are increasing everyday?

APC is just illegitimate political party governing illegitimate Nigeria. No APC government officials have the love of Nigeria at hearts.
q

we can go on from now, crossover into 2018 calling Apc all of sorts name but the available contending party is not even an option ... how i wish their is a viable candidate.
we all see how active osibanjo as been, atiku wasnt even ceremonial he was completely a dead VP,, in 8yrs rule ,,what can nigerians remember atiku for,,can anyone project is legacy to us.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by linuxuser(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
With due respect, I will think you are the one that needs to get small sense because here is a link to an acknowledgement of the appointment of the dead by your APC - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253997-presidency-explains-controversial-list-board-appointments.html

ericsmith:

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by iamDjSkukie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's very unfortunate dis present Govt led by PMB have no foresight and nothing to offer us. Even d so called PDP talking are not d best option. Which way Nigeria?

We were unable 2 produce a neutral person out 180million citizens except Atiku and PMB. D two have nothing 2 offer.

Until a neutral person and a new party come out stronger 2 contest against dis 2 parties(APC and PDP) I will just continue 2 pray 4 nigeria and make he better 4 me in dis country koz I have no oda place 2 go
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Bimpe29: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Shame on APC, ditto PDP. Too bad experience for good people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
linuxuser:
With due respect, I will think you are the one that needs to get small sense because here is a link to an acknowledgement of the appointment of the dead by your APC - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253997-presidency-explains-controversial-list-board-appointments.html

Apc busy acknowledging and pdp seems to know more ,, instead of ranting they could have made the criticism objective ... name the deceased ,, even you replied without listing the names .
all pdp could av done was list out the deceased and now watch nigerians do the bashing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by babytoun: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
wxyz1:
I gave up on this government, when he took the so called president 2 months to select Ministers and eventually came up with the like of Amechi, Ngege, Adeosun etc. So sad.

6 months . Please update your database

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by linuxuser(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
The dullard did not appoint any dead on any board so no names/list. Even the acknowledgement is none existent. Does that make you happy?

ericsmith:

Apc busy acknowledging and pdp seems to know more ,, instead of ranting they could have made the criticism objective ... name the deceased ,, even you replied without listing the names .
all pdp could av done was list out the deceased and now watch nigerians do the bashing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by wxyz1: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
In a sane society, PMB is suppose to resign over this nonsense

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by knightsTempler: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Update: Death Toll In Buhari's Board Appointments Rise To 9, Jubilations Reportedly Going On In The Graves Across The Country, As More Dead People Hopeful For Buhari's Appointment.

Oke O

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by naijanaso: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,

Are you OK?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Smartademu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by blacknp(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
We all owe the PDP, a party I and some many other Nigerians campaigned and voted against an apology. We were misled by liars and shameless power hungry politicians who deceived us just to grab power without any blue print to govern.

Although PDP is bad, but APC is a devilish, deceitful, tribalised, corrupt, unfocused and foolish party that has retrogressed this country in all areas of its national life.

A party of liars led by a Dul!ard who knows next to nothing should not be given another four years else we go into extinction as a country.
Speak for yourself "Automated Mumu". We from the South should vote for another Northerner that will rule till 2027?I know you are from the North,power is coming back down South 2023.
Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why do we wait till 2019 to remove this man from Government.

Is the shame not enough ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by emmyxtacy: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore about buhari,the man is a perfect example of one who is clueless and daft. The presIDIOT should pity Nigerians just a little of all these continuous embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by YouthsPC0: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
replace buhari through 5%.
Go and hug any transformer, all transformer are working

Go and sleep guess you are high on weeds

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by jacyhelen(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Shame on pdp,

Get close to those who were alive then in 1983 and u will get amazed that PMB never Ruled,its was IDIGBO...He was mere a Ceremonial Dictator who KNEW NOTHING.
Today His Uncle and some Cabal are rulling Nigeria again...
Shame on those Pastors and Revend who propagated tha PMB is the messaih...
Osibanjo would have made a better President.
Enjoy una change!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by blacknp(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmyxtacy:
Nothing surprises me anymore about buhari,the man is a perfect example of one who is clueless and daft. The presIDIOT should pity Nigerians just a little of all these continuous embarrassments.
Americans have a saying,show me your leader and I will tell you who you are,a bad tree will never yield good fruits,you don't plant oranges and harvest apples,President Buhari is a reflection of you,if the Numero Uno citizen of your country is a failure then brethren I am sorry for you, a nonentity amongst a 150 million black faces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies by DrHighchief(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
But PDP is not better....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos / Video Of PDP Reps "Fighting" Over Minority Leadership Position / John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.