Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,223 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) (1118 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) by Pussitto: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
looks like this is the new trend as musicians are now loved up on stage while performing as Malekberry is not let out as he was dragged out of stage by female fans while performing in a show.

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/singermalekberry-dragged-out-of-stage.html?m=1

Re: Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
I pity his gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) by Skyfornia(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Baba for the girls..
Re: Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na this guy be the next rated. I was surprised the way the audience at "warri again" were jamming to his songs, even some songs i don't know, they were singing along. I was like "which time him sing this song?" the guy is making hits now. Juice was a hit. Now, if i wanna compliment a lady with nice boobs, i tell her "you gat juicy boobs"cheesy, she says "thank you" and move on. Don't try it with immature ladiescheesy. Na slap she go give youcheesy.
Re: Singer,malekberry Dragged Out Of Stage By His Female Fans(photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
ashewoboy:
Na this guy be the next rated. I was surprised the way the audience at "warri again" were jamming to his songs, even some songs i don't know, they were singing along. I was like "which time him sing this song?" the guy is making hits now. Juice was a hit. Now, if i wanna compliment a lady with nice boobs, i tell her "you gat juicy boobs"cheesy, she says "thank you" and move on. Don't try it with immature ladiescheesy. Na slap she go give youcheesy.
who asked you all this??

(1) (Reply)

See What Fans Saw Under Her Leg As Harry Pelle Goes Panty Free / Teddy A & Bambam Reveal What They Did After They Were Evicted From #bbnaija3 / Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Shades Her In New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.