Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) (32712 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Seyi, Son of the All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has asked Davido to have a free concert for his fans.

Tinubu made the demand on his Instagram story while reacting to the love and money Davido got on Wednesday.

Tinubu was among those the singer called out on his Instagram story and he donated N1m to Davido.

In a post on his Instagram, Tinubu said Davido has started a new wave and therefore needs to have a free concert for his fans.

His post read: β€œYou have started a new wave, make I call you out. You have to do free concert for your fans oh β€˜30BG Gang’.”

Recall that Davido asked his friends to pay N1m to his account in order for him to clear his Rolls-Royce at the port.

The β€˜30BG’ crooner has since gotten N130m and still counting.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/do-free-concert-for-your-fans-tinubu-tells-davido/

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2021

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by TundeWX: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2021
"To clear his Rolls Royce at the port" smiley
Hmm...vanity crew,over to you cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Wetin julius no go see inside nigeria....

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by osamz007: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.

Since na your thread you for LEAVE FTC for others na

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2021
If eventually Davido agrees to your request. Please beg your dad not to attend it, before he kills everyone there including our beloved Davido with his incurable halitosis.

96 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Asgard73: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2021
That one sure ..

December doings cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Because you gave him money you now think you can tell him what to do?

This is how you know people who didn't give him money from their mind grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Madam happy new month o.. Though it coming late..
I was charging my phone since last month cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2021

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Madam happy new month o.. Though it coming late..

I was charging my phone since last month cheesy

grin

Lol

Same to you

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
And the phone no blow grin grin grin
Oga odewale, na wetin go blow my phone i won de do now .. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

grin
Lol
Same to you
Thank you... Help help me transfer my hailing to p-man..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Thank you... Help help me transfer my hailing to p-man..

Alright dear.

I will do just that.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2021
I said somewhere dt davido will lose respect with all these nonsense callout, tagging and begging pple for money. It has started. Of course they'll start talking to U anyhow - even "calling U out". He should've just posted account and left it at that to know who truly loves him. He even had to call out mayorkun b4 that one sent money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by chukslawrence(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2021
He should, lol.... We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. β€˜Winston Churchill

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If eventually Davido agrees to your request. Please beg your dad not to attend it, before he kills everyone there including our beloved Davido with his incurable halitosis.
savagery, live his father alone.... For God sake you are a woman... You need cold water to cool your body....

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Hintona(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bola Tinubu for president 2023 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Anneka101(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
True talk

But I think he should give back those money to the needy Cux he already has a lot of money.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Analyst7: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make Ur father do give away for Nigerians too

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by princeade86(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
If u know you be my nairaland fans, I need 5k each from each and everyone. Including seun.
6373156013. Fcmb

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Hamiltonii: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seyi, next governor of Lagos.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by chloride6: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
And your Papa wan collect toll for road wey don exist before them born am....
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by eedimo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
...and 5K TP 2 go see my sick mum na wahala and poeple just dey dash others 1mila.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by asobo1: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Channel the same energy and tell your papa to free Lagos state tax.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Back In Hollywood, Shares Cute Selfie With Akon [PICS] / Eniola Badmus Cruising In A Rolls Royce In Grand Style To Ghetto Bred London Pre / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.