Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (40074 Views)

Public Announcement For 86 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army Recruitment / Nigerian Army Begins Recruitment For 82 Regular Recruit Intake / Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Sixaxis: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Francisayo:
Pls can a serving corper apply.....wat can be done cos I'm more than 22yrs old

Ur a Corper, yet u wna settle for just 'regular intake'!?? Nahh..u deserve more than that..

Its about choice and want tho'! All the best..
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by kalu61(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Narldon:

Who has small fuel? angry

I want to burn my Manchester United Jersey embarassed

Hahaha.funny u
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Airforce31: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Francisayo:
what did you study in the university
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Xisnin:

Coward spotted
Shut up, Nigeria is not a county to die for.
Make the politicians recruit their children for there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by AreaFada2: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Francisayo:
Better to wait for the DSSC for graduates especially graduates of professional courses: accounting, medics/healthcare, engineering, theology, architecture, surveying, etc.

You begin via DSSC with a better rank after successful training, usually as lieutenant, sub lieutenant or flying officer depending on the branch of the military. That is usually the lowest rank of commissioned officers. Commissioned officers have a far better progression path ahead. Almost like going through NDA.

But if you still want to apply as a corper, you must be ready for training (NYSC finished by then) when it starts if you are selected.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2017
gurunlocker:

SMH.... Illiterate. To read and comprehend don turn war?

Literate with no sense of courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by vito30(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Francisayo:
its not for graduates
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by CloudResident(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Terminator1234g:
SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW MUCH RECUITS ARE PAID. I'VE BEEN REALLY CURIOUS. THANKS.

Private which is the first level is #49k
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by CloudResident(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2017
charliboy654:

Then go and die for Ghana grin
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Frankskaf:

Coward die many times before their death
i gree oooo...i'm a coward. but a living dog is better dan a dead lion
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2017
jibs4lv:
fowls like you are not expected , fool gera here mumu cool
lol...ahhhh e dey pain u like ds? guy boil stone if e dey do u like ds but i cnt die for a country whose president son drives a 56million naira bike den i get paid a little above 100k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Mchenzier: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2017
New recruits are paid 50k monthly plus free accommodation and free medical treatment for life ....
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by planetx: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2017
The NA is probably the most useless and unprofessional army in the world only good at fighting police and beating up bloody civilians. I spit on those motherfvckers.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Tonytonic(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Hahaha.joining the Nigeria army was part of my plans after graduating but the question is who is the commander in Chief.someone that is not sure of his age or someone that appoints the dead to boards .I will be glad to join the US army if I hv the chance.but Nigeria army is like committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Tonytonic(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Nigeria is not worth the sacrifice of my life.politicians should recruit their children.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Stpetermary: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Terminator1234g:
SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW MUCH RECUITS ARE PAID. I'VE BEEN REALLY CURIOUS. THANKS.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Stpetermary: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2017
deltapikin:

77 Regular is the batch not the number needed.
batch or no batch..... young men get a better life out there..... No life in the Nigerian Army.
Desertion all through.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Mypeople2(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Narldon:

Who has small fuel? angry

I want to burn my Manchester United Jersey embarassed

Please burn it fast before you people get to the 6th position because I know MAN U will not make first four when someone like LUKAKU is on the team
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Elthugnificent(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Francisayo:
Why not wait and apply for direct short service?
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Hafeezson(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Abeg wish us all the best because i'm going to join. I'm good to go
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by EmzyFimma(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Anyone with the registration link?
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Xisnin(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2017
charliboy654:

So says a coward.
Which country can you die for?

Each state has a certain quota. You will be one of those
ranting online if you read about a secret recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Xisnin:

So says a coward.
Which country can you die for?

Each state has a certain quota. You will be one of those
ranting online if you read about a secret recruitment.
I don't care, they can secretly recruit their children into the army, I don't give a fvck.
Mr hero u can go and die for Nigeria, I don't also give a flying fvck.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2017
Auwm1:
Short service are for those with degree that want to join any force into commision officers,likewise normal recruitment which requires WASSCE to get into the army.
Only degree? what about Hnd?
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

Better to wait for the DSSC for graduates especially graduates of professional courses: accounting, medics/healthcare, engineering, theology, architecture, surveying, etc.

You begin via DSSC with a better rank after successful training, usually as lieutenant, sub lieutenant or flying officer depending on the branch of the military. That is usually the lowest rank of commissioned officers. Commissioned officers have a far better progression path ahead. Almost like going through NDA.

But if you still want to apply as a corper, you must be ready for training (NYSC finished by then) when it starts if you are selected.
I studied Architecture and I have a HND cert in the course. Please what's the full meaning of DSSC and how do one attain or apply for that level?
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by brightnonso: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Auwm1:
Tradesmen are those individuals with skills like:driver,painter,tailor,electrician,technician etc while Non-tradesmen is the Contrary,they are those that go for war and to peacekeeping countries. If you got the form and you tick tradesmen that means you have skill then you will specify below,but if not,just tick the opposite and leave it blank. Hope you are clear?
thanks very much
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by AreaFada2: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
I studied Architecture and I have a HND cert in the course. Please what's the full meaning of DSSC and how do one attain or apply for that level?
DSSC is Direct Short Service Course recruitment. Mostly for professional degree or HND holders. For officers in non-combatant roles. So it is very popular.

It comes up annually across the 3 branches of the military. Training begins around middle of the year/July. Recruitment is advertised everywhere, so watch out as from January/February though ad appears later.

But people are usually required to be registered with their professional bodies like NMDC for doctors/dentists, or as applicable.

It is supposed to be transparent but you know 9ja thing. Though advertised exact details of when to write exam is not known. But you will know the exam location for your catchment area. A catchment area may cover several states.

Like last year details of when to write screening exam was not uploaded online on time. For the air force one I can say for sure. When information was released at night requiring candidates to write the test next morning three states away! Some did not even know until next morning. Too late. Insider information sources told people to be on their way on night bus hours before official upload on website! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Damfostopper(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Only degree? what about Hnd?
all na degree na...when time reach...I will apply for dssc with the army....air force and Navy... and I might get any one
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

DSSC is Direct Short Service Course recruitment. Mostly for professional degree or HND holders. For officers in non-combatant roles. So it is very popular.

It comes up annually across the 3 branches of the military. Training begins around middle of the year/July. Recruitment is advertised everywhere, so watch out as from January/February though ad appears later.

But people are usually required to be registered with their professional bodies like NMDC for doctors/dentists, or as applicable.

It is supposed to be transparent but you know 9ja thing. Though advertised exact details of when to write exam is not known. But you will know the exam location for your catchment area. A catchment area may cover several states.

Like last year details of whe to write screening exam was not uploaded online on time. For the air force one I can say for sure. When information was released at night requiring candidates to write the test next morning three states away! Some did not even know until next morning. Too late. Insider information sources told people to be on their way on night bus hours before official upload on website! cheesy grin grin grin
Thank you very much sir. 2018 is surely your year. God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by AreaFada2: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Thank you very much sir. 2018 is surely your year. God bless

Uwc. Amen. Same to you.
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by Olayemi244(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=MGeey post=63751443]The problem is their training session.[/what is the problem bro?]
Re: Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply by bukasons: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.