Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,787 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Nigeria Has Been Difficult For Buhari To Govern — MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Has Been Difficult For Buhari To Govern — MURIC (1811 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Has Been Difficult For Buhari To Govern — MURIC by nawtyme: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Yesterday, wole soyinka went for the jugular of those always blaming others for their failure. Today his abobaku head slamming brother is blaming others for the failure of a useless administration.

This MURIC goat thinks he is of any relevance.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Has Been Difficult For Buhari To Govern — MURIC by usba: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2017
The same hungry elements MURIC spoke about have gathered here to cover the high priest of corruption and mindless looting. They have once again proved their insanity and inate foolishness when it comes to supporting criminality in the society.
Re: Why Nigeria Has Been Difficult For Buhari To Govern — MURIC by resurgentxtian4: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2017
MURIC has zero credibility to speak on the current state of Nigeria as the body has been the main special purpose vehicle used by the Muslim North to divide Nigeria along religious lines.

Today, the Nigerian Bar Association has been divided through religious fanaticism of Muslim lawyers while in yorubaland, the muslims have alienated and destroyed the omoluabi principle that was bequeathed to us by successive Yoruba leaders notably Obafemi Awolowo and Pa Abraham Adesanya amongst others.

It will take genuine reconciliation efforts and a restructuring of the Federation for Nigeria to return to pre Buhari condition for Nigeria. I am a yoruba man and I hate the kleptomaniac regime of Goodluck Jonathan and his band of thieves but I dare say that Jonathan is better fitted for a diverse country like Nigeria. Muhammadu Buhari is simply to sectionally and religiously bigoted to govern a diverse country like Nigeria.

Happy New year to all.

Edit: I know that extremist Yoruba Muslims would quote me and call me igbo (a troublesome tribe that I despise) but I don’t care. The damage has been done to our unity already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Has Been Difficult For Buhari To Govern — MURIC by Omeokachie: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Ishaq Akintola's MURIC is still making excuses for Buhari's failure!

Simply own up to the fact that you made a grave error campaigning for and electing an incompetent man to rule over you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Provide Ranches To Enforce Anti-grazing Laws – Govs Replies IG / Over Five APC Govs Secretly Working For Atiku – Onuesoke / Buhari Hasn't Change His Office Portrait Despite Asking The Public To Do So (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.