Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job (674 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job by Joemetry(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

Re: In Need Of A Job by teledola(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: LIFE/NON LIFE INSURANCE Marketer

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description
The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND
Experience in Client Relationship/Sales will be an advantage.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com

NOTE: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS
Re: In Need Of A Job by Joemetry(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
teledola:
Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: LIFE/NON LIFE INSURANCE Marketer

I'm in cross river, but planning on moving over January 2018

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description
The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND
Experience in Client Relationship/Sales will be an advantage.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com

NOTE: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS
Re: In Need Of A Job by careerpluzz: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Joemetry:

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

I could send your cv to a manufacturing company where they could give you an internship position(with pay) and you could work with the operations and maintenance unit while making adequate arrangements to go back to complete your programme.

Again, I make no promises. The company is not mine and I can only recommend. And maybe get you an interview session.

Send me your cv via careerpluzz@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Job by Joemetry(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2018
careerpluzz:

I could send your cv to a manufacturing company where they could give you an internship position(with pay) and you could work with the operations and maintenance unit while making adequate arrangements to go back to complete your programme.

Again, I make no promises. The company is not mine and I can only recommend. And maybe get you an interview session.

Thanks and good bless

Re: In Need Of A Job by Joemetry(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2018
careerpluzz:

Just sent you a mail, thanks and God bless...

Re: In Need Of A Job by careerpluzz: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Joemetry:

Just sent you a mail, thanks and God bless...

I didn't see your mail Sir.

The right and proper thing to do is to quote your moniker/thread title as part of the subject of the mail.
Re: In Need Of A Job by Joemetry(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2018
careerpluzz:

I didn't see your mail Sir.

The right and proper thing to do is to quote your moniker/thread title as part of the subject of the mail.

Okay, let me do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Man Needed Urgently! / Maintenance Technicians Needed In Factory In Sango / Customer Service Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.