Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

December To Remember:nairalander Put Smiles On The Faces Of Orphans In Kwar Stat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / December To Remember:nairalander Put Smiles On The Faces Of Orphans In Kwar Stat (1166 Views)

An Appeal To Gov. Ikpeazu To Put Smiles On The Faces Of Abia Workers – Odor Aug / US Based NGO Put Smiles On Mbon Mbre Community In Nigeria / US Based NGO Put Smiles On Mbon Mbre Community On Boxing Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December To Remember:nairalander Put Smiles On The Faces Of Orphans In Kwar Stat by Depathologist: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Reaching out to the orphans at the state orphanage home along pipeline ilorin and hope orphanage home at idofian in kwara State.

Re: December To Remember:nairalander Put Smiles On The Faces Of Orphans In Kwar Stat by Troblem(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley

An excercise so futile,ppl need to realise how useless they are when they can't help themselves.

They keep pushing the limit of stupidity and self deciet,only a delusionist will wake up tomorrw morning to tell himself 'alisweh'

everything they do is temporary e.g this pety gesture.

''What is solution if it does not obliterate Troblem''

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Me If I Would Date Her!!-boy Said / Be Honest About This Question / How I Got A Grant Of 1.7 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.