Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lng Test: I Received Three Letters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Test: I Received Three Letters (1031 Views)

KPMG Business Awareness Test: I Need Help / Please Advise Me Regarding AMCON Test I Did / Nestle Nutrition Test(i Need Ur Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by Multiplier(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2007
I received 3 letters, all inviting me for LNG test. But the problem is i don't know which is the real venue. I received 2 at once, one carrying Kaduna and the other Lagos as my venues for the exams. Fellow Nairalanders, please advise me on what to do. plsssssssss!!!
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by Onyema1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2007
young man, which state of resident did you supply to lng when you applied ? If you have received any invitation spcifying that state, then write you test there. If not, arm yourself with one of the letters and write the test at the centre neares to you.

It might just a mistake on their part and it should in no way prejudice your chances. All d best.
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by ferpozie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
why dont you call NLNG,especially the number on the letters and then confirm from them which state you should trave l to I would have advised you to travel to the state closest to you and explain to the examiners.All the best in your test!
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by wabcy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
Abeg anyone give more details regarding the date time and venue of the test and which courier service brought the IV's so I can Check with them. thanks
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by olaeli(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
That is the power of name, the multiplier grin
I will advice you that you write it in the closest of all the centers in the letters you have.
Cheers
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by okeyz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2007
ol boy u too much !!! shocked.
can you imagine some people have not gotten theirs and you already have 3 letters !!!.
This is real divine intervention ,please i urge you not to waste time , go to the nearest zone or preferrably lagos if you can get there on time .
wish u success wink
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by EstyE(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
go for your test in the nearest venue. Just make sure u are with ur letter
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by Multiplier(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders, I have seen all your invaluable advice regarding my test. I want to use this medium to thank you ALL for such a kind gesture. I must confess that a forum like this is what keeps Nigeria united. Keep doing the beautiful job. Hope to write and tell u soon that i've been employed by LNG,God willing. Thanx and cheers. Love u all
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by dambatta: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2007
pls how is Nigeria Lng test like? i also received the invitation letter. wishing u guys all the best.
Re: Lng Test: I Received Three Letters by TOOPURE(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2007
Pls does anyone know if gatecrashers wld be allowed, cos i didnt get an IV, pls reply so dat i wld knw what to do

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Mise Selection Test / Scoa Nigeria Plc I Calling! / Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.