Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 (1033 Views)

The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / Who Has Benefited From The Graduate Internship Program By The Federal Ministry O / The First Bank Has Shortlisted The Name Of The Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by solo2859: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
Hello House,
Pls can u inform me of the companies likely to participate in the upcoming Graduate Recruitment Fair-July 2007.
I want to be informed before hand so as to do my research b4 People Prime inform us of them.This is because I envisage a situation whereby they (Pprime) may not keep us posted on time due to some logistic problems, just like the one encountered b4 we were eventually invited for the fair.( Anyway, Thumbs-up for Pprime for the excellent job done so far)
I look 4ward to hearing from you all soon.
SHALOM!
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by samonchi: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2007
Majorly,they are oil companies and Banks but i wouldnt know their names, BEST OF LUCK.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by obanikoro2(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2007
neither do i.
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by damkollins(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2007
Here is a list of some of the companies that will be coming for PeoplePrime Graduate Fair on the 26-27th July. It was culled from their website at www.peopleprime.net

Oando Plc
MTN Nigeria
BG Nigeria
Coca Cola Nigeria
Guinness Plc
Chevron Oil
BAT
The other companies will be communicated to us later before next weekend so let's keep our fingers crossed.
Meanwhile,start ur research on the companies above coz they will definately be represented at the fair.
GOODLUCK
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by obanikoro2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ igweosita

they are the same companies listed by damkollins
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by olanajim(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
what is this recruitment fair about? is it real or just one of those? Nigerian make up?
cai still apply?
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by damkollins(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
The question is did you apply for it?
Have you been called for the fair also?
If ur answer is positive, then my answer to your question is that Pple prime is real and the fair is coming up on the 26th and 27th of this month.
If your answer is negative, then wait till next year to confirm it.
By the way, it was ur first post so welcome to #land.
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by damkollins(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
No you can't apply again coz the test was written on may 8th of this year.I wouldn't want to call the fair a general interview for the candidates but it does look like one.You have to prove urself to convince them that you work with the companies represented.
I think u can only apply next year again.
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by olanajim(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2007
thank genus. i aint gonna be jobless by next year ,ark me. and also how do u know i am new here? be my pal. oracle_nj@yahoo.com by egbon
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by damkollins(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2007
Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying you are gonna be jobless by this time of next year, God forbid(our enemies are even going to be employed coz they'll be envying us, that's work for them too.)
All I'm saying is in relation to ur applying for the Pple prime of a thing.I was just telling you that the next fair after this one will properly be next year and not that you're going to be jobless.
I hope you're not really offended.
Hope u're finding #land exiting! grin
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by jummie2007: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2007
pls i had the test too, but i havent been called
The companies are oil & gas company and banks
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by damkollins(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2007
jummie2007:

please i had the test too, but i havent been called
The companies are oil & gas company and banks

Be patient, that's the secret.
Take time to check your Inbox and Bulk mails, It might be there coz some people found their own there(Bulk mail), Let me know if you see it there.
By the way,seems u'r new @ #land, Welcome to the house.
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by jummie2007: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
am not really new
but i just get to know the use of this website
thanks
Re: Participating Companies At The Graduate Recruitment Fair-july 2007 by damkollins(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2007
But somehow new, Anyway welcome or are you rejecting it?

(1) (Reply)

Live Test Questions / Careers @ Moments With Mo / Very Urgent Vacancies - Please Tell Your Friends And Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.