Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (79739 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by dont8(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
She is right with her statement. But is she willing to do that? Will her Quran allow her do that? Doing such is going against Allah's commandment that says you are to do the exact same evil that has been done to you.

In her post, she preached love to those who hurt you and caused you pain. Is that what Allah told Muslims to do?

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain
Stop quoting the Quran out of context, those verses were revealed during war times, I'm sure you won't take someone who persecute you as a friend in the time being but if they repented from their evil ways.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
And how has adeboye spoken the truth by wish death upon ones enemy..
Study that passage in the Bible to understand better
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Any moslem wen comment for this matter ehn

Thunder n volcano go plaster their left kidney

because wen e reach moslem section now , there nor go allow us comment kiss
Thats because when you declare ur presence in Muslim section you spit to many fires and missiles bringing about an online anarchy all over the place..

But when Muslims comment on Christian threads they do so like sane humans....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by highbeekeys(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze lacks knowledge of Islam, yet he feels he can speak for it. He doesn't know that Muslims practice something called TAQIYYA which means lying as long as it helps promote Islam or prevents outsiders from knowing the falsehood or evil intent embedded in the religion.

The lady he quoted just practiced Taqiyya with her tweet. She is in a western nation, so to deceive them and make them loose their guard while jihad is waging underneath, her kind are known to preach peace and love. That was how Muhammad started Islam. He was seen preaching peace in Mecca to pagans who didn't give a damn and drove him away. He left and joined ranks with thieves, bandits, caravan raiders till he had himself an army. When he came back to Mecca, he slaughter all those he use to preach peace to

Check that lady's tweet, you will see that she's based in London. The moment Islam takes over London, peace will be thrown away as fast as her tweet will be delete. Then will come the oppression of unbelievers.

Who started TAQIYYA?

Muhammad did and encouraged it.

Sahih Bukhari (50:369)

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."

See what Jesus said...

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I just pity u. taqqiyah abi. just be careful with what u say or type.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
This is the kind of message freeze and agents will be preaching on the social media. Messages that itching to the ears,not messages that drew men closer to God. Messages that talks about repentance are not canvassed by them,no wonder the Bible say in 2 cor 11:3 say " But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ."
That is how freeze will deceive many thinking he is preaching the truth. No wonder 2 Cor 11:14 describe them all.

I find it very strange when freeze quotes a bible verse to support a point and pple disregard it saying all sorts, bt go on to quote the bible and expect pple to reason with them. The way pastors and others have gone about what is meant to be an educative debate has made me seriously question their motives along with their stance regarding things like tithing. Pls a lot of us are literate and have good cognition. I have never heard freeze tell pple not to worship God, believe in Christ or disregard his teachings. Bt y'all make it seem dat way cos he is against a particular subject dat's somewhat sensitive. Plus, u hear the utterances of some "holy men"and u know it lacks the divine wisdom which is the input of the holy spirit. Pls, can someone against freeze back up their argument with religious and logical points, rather than the sentimental and emotional blackmail approach used by some? If one follows the ten commandments and ignores tithing, are u saying he wnt find favor in Christ, or will still fall short of the kingdom of God?

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lloyds(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Daddy Freeze is a FRAUD and hypocrite. He should shut up and focus on his life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Modupeolatemi01(f): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Freeze be saying rubbish all d time. Preaching to the fools he calls his followers on a subject he has absolutely no understanding about. I just pity the poor people who follows his satanic teachings sheepishly.

As much as I know there are a lot of fraudulent pastors out there doesn't mean they all fraudsters. Quoting the conversation BTW Jesus n d man that asked what he must do to enter heaven is funny. Whatever happens to John 3:16 to 19 . For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have ever life. It went further to say anyone who doesn't believe in him has been condemned already.

So tell me how a pagan or Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus will make heaven. Of course if u r a xtian u will believe in Jesus and according to john316-20 u will be saved and make heaven at last. So adeboye is talking in ds context. Of course not all xtians will make heaven as long as they don't keep God's commandments.

The Muslim lady talking about we should pray for them to heal n not perish should read d msg Adeboye passed well. He said any relative blocking u n doesn't repent not just anybody. There r some people who will never repent of their evil ways even after praying for them and talking to them remember pharaoh in d bible. Whatever happens to d scripture that says 'suffer not a witch to live'? Those are d enemies we r talking about.

Freeze should drop all ds his childish act of just wanting to antagonize people even when he's wrong. Anyone can be wrong at any time even pastors. He needs Jesus in his life to stop condemning people just so u can be tagged a hero. He has d form of godliness but he denies d power thereof that's what d bible calls him.
Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by shalomblue: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
When I gained admission some decades ago,there where 2 set of people that stayed around freshers.Those that had come to preach and those looking for innocent ones to prey on.Freeze belonged to the 2nd group,always chatting away with any beautiful lady and out of the many like him,he stood out.
Now 20 years after,he has embarked on another vain journey and for those responding to him(sadly I'm one of such),that's dignifying a man who has never achieved much in real life.
He had all the potential to host big brother,biggest shows etc but what has he done with all the opportunities?If Ik had half the opportunity he had,he would be hosting Grammy by now.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

You forgot to include these verses and and give us explanation.

Luke 12:49-53
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 19:27 ESV
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

If you're truthful to yourself why did you left this verse?

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

Don't mind him and other bigots who condemns the Quran for verses that are also included in the Bible. But don't be surprised when they quote you that you didn't read it from the beginning or holy spirit wasn't in you when it was quoted.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze is one ignorant fellow who will lead many astray.

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.

Mr man, no religion owns God and God is no respecter of persons. Whoever is righteous shall be exalted by God irrespective of religious affiliation. God is definitely not a Christian and neither is he a Muslim, he is the God of ALL human beings.

Pastor Adeboye is a FRAUD because he sows division and teaches his followers to be suspicious of people outside his own FOLD.

I will rather eat with a Muslim who shows true LOVE than a whitewashed hypocrite who preaches about LOVE but exhibits intolerance and hate.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lost24: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze lacks knowledge of Islam, yet he feels he can speak for it. He doesn't know that Muslims practice something called TAQIYYA which means lying as long as it helps promote Islam or prevents outsiders from knowing the falsehood or evil intent embedded in the religion.

The lady he quoted just practiced Taqiyya with her tweet. She is in a western nation, so to deceive them and make them loose their guard while jihad is waging underneath, her kind are known to preach peace and love. That was how Muhammad started Islam. He was seen preaching peace in Mecca to pagans who didn't give a damn and drove him away. He left and joined ranks with thieves, bandits, caravan raiders till he had himself an army. When he came back to Mecca, he slaughter all those he use to preach peace to

Check that lady's tweet, you will see that she's based in London. The moment Islam takes over London, peace will be thrown away as fast as her tweet will be delete. Then will come the oppression of unbelievers.

Who started TAQIYYA?

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."

See what Jesus said...

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

With Respect do not insult my religion

If you av no knowledge seek 4 it.
If your was the right one while are ur people in faith fighting with their pastors

I believe religion is choice not force
So why don't you refer to holy book because u no it not it.

Don't try n brainwash people

People like u na copy n paste una dey do

too lazy to investigate

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ultimatebas(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2017
As a devout christian and RCCG member ,the person that has caused me so much pain is DADDY FREEZE and thank God 2017 is coming to an end today.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=dafeyankee post=63757412]Nigeria pastor's are fraud.

All of them.

There are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament,and Nigeria Pastor's only took 1 to preach about. It is not by accident that the one they picked to always talk about is TITHING.

What happened to the other 612 Commandments?they all suddenly forget if asked.

Thieves all of them.

Even a lot of Zombies following these criminals don't know this things. The Bible says that ONE TENTH of Agricultural produce(Tithes) should be given to the Levites.

A Levite is a Jewish Priest. Nigeria Pastors are not Levites or even Jews, but go around stealing from the poor.

Thieves all of them.

I asked a Redeeem Member a question yesterday,and she kept stammering.

I asked her. The White people that brought Christianity to Nigeria,did she hear they ever took TITHES?she kept quiet.

But look at the Criminals like Oritsarjafor,Adeboye and Oyedepo buying private jets everyday.

Meanwhile, the Tithe givers are trekkers.

no be your fault,, data n andriod phones so cheap ..... say words that are bigger than ur grandfather mouth..
how old is the present king of ife ,,,but i bet ur father will bow for him,, he is not honoring him he is only bowing to the authority bestowed in that king..so when you see us honor papa oyedepo,,daddy odukoya,,papa adeboye we are not worshipping them we are only honoring God presence in them .... God no dey chop food nor does he need private but is anointed need to eat,, dey have branches all round the world,,they jet... God provided the jet touching the heart of men to bless the church,,God in return blesses the congregration .....many times am in church i no pay tithe or offering not for once as the ushers arrested me or force money out of my wallet... so why cry when you n daddy freeze can take exit.
papa adeboye,,my daddy odukoya ,,my papa oyedepo which of them ,,can you or daddy freeze stand there academic CV,, b4 you rant online ,,think if you dafelocal decide not to pay titthe or offering,,decide to save it can it buy a car in 3yrs time..you n daddy freeze av bin useless to the church n even ur immediate environment..look around who cares.how many widow or students ur daddy freeze dey sponsor
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Toks2008(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Was this nit the same point I enumerated on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4034900/10-amazing-revelations-islam-christianity#60162809

I wonder why lalasticlala has not beamed it. neutral and very insightful thread.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
bughead:
thank you! That book the Qur'an is a demonic book inspired by the devil himself

The devil must have written the Bible too because its a demonic book

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Terminator1234g: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Who started TAQIYYA?

See what Jesus said...

I hope you see this and don't say what you just said ever again. TAqiyya is only used to save your life in a situation whereby you can tell a lie to save your life. That's all.

You hateful Nigerian Christians at it again. A normal Muslim man is far greater and better than your G.O

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Terminator1234g: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze is one ignorant fellow who will lead many astray.

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer

Quran 48:29
Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Now, I ask, where is the love of one's neighbor in the above Islamic text? Where at all can we find a command from Allah to Love one's neighbor, be it Jew or Christian in all Islamic texts, the quran and hadiths?

The reason why Christians hammer on the fact that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Master is not only because it is written in the Bible as the requirement to meeting God...

John 14:16
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

...but also because his ways and teachings are the only way you can be able to love your neighbor and love God.

[b]Mathew 5:43-45

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Mathew 5:39
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Matthew 18:21-22

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[/b]

Now, tell me how you won't be able to make heaven when you believe the words of Jesus Christ. But you can't do such while remaining a Muslim or Bhuddist. Allah has stated it that very soon Muslims will cast terror into the hearts of Christians cos they believe that Jesus is God, meaning they have joined companions with God.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Their Prophet Muhammad also spoke of how trees will call on Muslims to kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

If Daddy Freeze believes that Jesus was not a Christian but a JEW, then it means that the same spirit which inspired the people that killed Jesus who was a Jew is also inspiring Muslims to kill his Jewish brothers.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.

If you ever want to make heaven review your sense. All you quoted bout Muslims are false. So change your ways and heed to what I've said if you want to make heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ThatKING(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Who started TAQIYYA?

See what Jesus said...

Freeze lacks Islamic knowledge but use Christ's messages as his yardstick to judge some erroneous teaching by modern pastors. True if an individual try to use Islam to preach or justify peace, he will lose flatly. Islam and peace have nothing in common.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Topestbilly(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2017
bughead:
thank you! That book the Qur'an is a demonic book inspired by the devil himself

ADVISE : Try buy or borrow the Quran, lock yourself up in your room and start doing all sorts of ungodly acts you do with the Bible e.g standing on it, throwing it on d floor carelessly like it nothing, some people will cut the middle n put illegal substance in it, try this with the Quran and you'll understand the difference between the words of God and that of satan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
She is right with her statement. But is she willing to do that? Will her Quran allow her do that? Doing such is going against Allah's commandment that says you are to do the exact same evil that has been done to you.

In her post, she preached love to those who hurt you and caused you pain. Is that what Allah told Muslims to do?

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain

Just the same way that not many Christians do not follow violence preached in the old testament is the same way that not all Muslims follow the violence preached in the Quran. Indeed Muslims have been the greatest victims of Islamic terrorism in recent times.

Start to practice what you preach.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:
Freeze be saying rubbish all d time. Preaching to the fools he calls his followers on a subject he has absolutely no understanding about. I just pity the poor people who follows his satanic teachings sheepishly.

As much as I know there are a lot of fraudulent pastors out there doesn't mean they all fraudsters. Quoting the conversation BTW Jesus n d man that asked what he must do to enter heaven is funny. Whatever happens to John 3:16 to 19 . For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have ever life. It went further to say anyone who doesn't believe in him has been condemned already.

So tell me how a pagan or Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus will make heaven. Of course if u r a xtian u will believe in Jesus and according to john316-20 u will be saved and make heaven at last. So adeboye is talking in ds context. Of course not all xtians will make heaven as long as they don't keep God's commandments.

The Muslim lady talking about we should pray for them to heal n not perish should read d msg Adeboye passed well. He said any relative blocking u n doesn't repent not just anybody. There r some people who will never repent of their evil ways even after praying for them and talking to them remember pharaoh in d bible. Whatever happens to d scripture that says 'suffer not a witch to live'? Those are d enemies we r talking about.

Freeze should drop all ds his childish act of just wanting to antagonize people even when he's wrong. Anyone can be wrong at any time even pastors. He needs Jesus in his life to stop condemning people just so u can be tagged a hero. He has d form of godliness but he denies d power thereof that's what d bible calls him.
Shalom.

By your logic, the heaven is created only for Christians and they are the only people that will be there. The other billions of people who arent christians or believe in him are hell bound.

Religion has really fuvked some people up

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by koolaid87: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
They are pastors, yet

They slap little kid(oyedepo)
They locked people up for supposed blasphemy (ibiyome)
They literally put curse on people regarding tithe issues.
They labeled a divine freelancer, freeze for propagating the truth that instead of paying one stupid and foolish god of men, you instead look for someone in need and assist them.

Here in Aussie,

White folks don't go to church, much less pay tithe and every time they feel blessed because they are blessed.

The government are responsible for their wellbeing.

Nigeria religion na scam.

Whenever things get bad, ppl query their government and sometimes with the help of Man of God, as they are supposed to be the number one revolutionary and an advocate of the masses.

In Nigeria, it is something else

Polithiefians come to the church when they need the vote, pay the pastor and jet. How would the pastors hold him responsible for any bad governance ?

Yet, you'll see some fools backing their fake, stupid ass Daddy GOs

Mor0n!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Modupeolatemi01(f): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
And what's Adeboye saying? Is he not also talking in d context of war? A relative wishing u evil and unrepentant about it. And d Muslim lady including u are here forming holier than thou by saying they should pray for them to heal. If only u Muslim have been praying for them there wouldn't be cases of bH or ISIS.

when in truth everyone knows war is what Islam is all about but u keep shouting religion of peace as if we r dummies who don't know what u people r made of. By their fruits u shall know them is what my Bible tells me. Continue to shout Islam religion of peace whike u hate other religions and bomb them.

uote author=dont8 post=63762476]Stop quoting the Quaran out of context, those verses were revealed during war time, I'm sure you won't take someone who persecute you as a friend in the the being but if they repented from their evil ways.[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lost24: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Who started TAQIYYA?

See what Jesus said...

With Respect do not insult my religion

If you av no knowledge week 4 it.
If your was the right one while are ur people in faith fighting with their pastors

I believe religion is choice not force
So why don't you refer to holy book because u no it not it.

Don't try n brainwash people

People like u na copy n paste una dey do

too lazy to investigate
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bughead: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

ADVISE : Try buy or borrow the Quran, lock yourself up in your room and start doing all sorts of ungodly acts you do with the Bible e.g standing on it, throwing it on d floor carelessly like it nothing, some people will cut the middle n put illegal substance in it, try this with the Quran and you'll understand the difference between the words of God and that of satan.

I once peel on the Quran sometime ago and I also hide condoms in it often cry

Sometimes I tear some pages of the Quran to clean my butt

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by FREDDi(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2017
I hate seeing people trampling on others hustle! See whose talking about achievement, Daddy Freeze we know,but who are you?
shalomblue:
When I gained admission some decades ago,there where 2 set of people that stayed around freshers.Those that had come to preach and those looking for innocent ones to prey on.Freeze belonged to the 2nd group,always chatting away with any beautiful lady and out of the many like him,he stood out.
Now 20 years after,he has embarked on another vain journey and for those responding to him(sadly I'm one of such),that's dignifying a man who has never achieved much in real life.
He had all the potential to host big brother,biggest shows etc but what has he done with all the opportunities?If Ik had half the opportunity he had,he would be hosting Grammy by now.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Modupeolatemi01(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2017
There u go again. It is forbidden for xtians to judge anyone as warned in d bible. All I'm saying is as long as u believe in Jesus u will make heaven. Suck the rest up ursf. Shallom

ollah1:

By your logic, the heaven is created only for Christians and they are the only people that will be there. The other billions of people who arent christians or believe in him are hell bound.

Religion has really fuvked some people up
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2017
lloyds:
Daddy Freeze is a FRAUD and hypocrite. He should shut up and focus on his life.

On the contrary, Pastor Adeboye is a FRAUD and Charlatan feeding off the ignorance and hate of his followers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by mrteee: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Who started TAQIYYA?

See what Jesus said...

You claim to have knowledge of Islam but your knowledge is for mischief. This is unhealthy for you. The link I share below is not so much for you but for those poor souls that may have been taken in by your grand deception.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-taqiyya-deception-lying/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ThatKING(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

You forgot to include these verses and and give us explanation.

Luke 12:49-53
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 19:27 ESV
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

If you're truthful to yourself why did you left this verse?

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
Dont quote the bible out of context. Those verses were directed at The Twelve Apostles. Read it from the beginning of chapter Matthew 10

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Joyrise: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
Nigeria pastor's are fraud.

All of them.

There are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament,and Nigeria Pastor's only took 1 to preach about. It is not by accident that the one they picked to always talk about is TITHING.

What happened to the other 612 Commandments?they all suddenly forget if asked.

Thieves all of them.

Even a lot of Zombies following these criminals don't know this things. The Bible says that ONE TENTH of Agricultural produce(Tithes) should be given to the Levites.

A Levite is a Jewish Priest. Nigeria Pastors are not Levites or even Jews, but go around stealing from the poor.

Thieves all of them.

I asked a Redeeem Member a question yesterday,and she kept stammering.

I asked her. The White people that brought Christianity to Nigeria,did she hear they ever took TITHES?she kept quiet.

But look at the Criminals like Oritsarjafor,Adeboye and Oyedepo buying private jets everyday.

Meanwhile, the Tithe givers are trekkers.
You can imaging the so called Daddyfreeze talking about loving ones neighbour deceiving the gullible unchristians. Where was love when he drive his 1st wife away and Cling to another man's wife with her 4 children. Omo ale yoruba
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by koolaid87: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:

Shalom.

You're a fool.

Freeze is the best thing that happened to Nigeria this year.

He preached love and that's what Jesus is all about.

You have no sense whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.