Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (79885 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:
There u go again. It is forbidden for xtians to judge anyone as warned in d bible. All I'm saying is as long as u believe in Jesus u will make heaven. Suck the rest up ursf. Shallom

You said this

"So tell me how a pagan or Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus will make heaven."
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by UncleJudax(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
princeadams11:

You are a disgrace to humanity.
And you are what? IS He Not saying the truth?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by FRESHG(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze is one ignorant fellow who will lead many astray.

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer

Quran 48:29
Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Now, I ask, where is the love of one's neighbor in the above Islamic text? Where at all can we find a command from Allah to Love one's neighbor, be it Jew or Christian in all Islamic texts, the quran and hadiths?

The reason why Christians hammer on the fact that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Master is not only because it is written in the Bible as the requirement to meeting God...

John 14:16
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

...but also because his ways and teachings are the only way you can be able to love your neighbor and love God.

[b]Mathew 5:43-45

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Mathew 5:39
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Matthew 18:21-22

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[/b]

Now, tell me how you won't be able to make heaven when you believe the words of Jesus Christ. But you can't do such while remaining a Muslim or Bhuddist. Allah has stated it that very soon Muslims will cast terror into the hearts of Christians cos they believe that Jesus is God, meaning they have joined companions with God.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Their Prophet Muhammad also spoke of how trees will call on Muslims to kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

If Daddy Freeze believes that Jesus was not a Christian but a JEW, then it means that the same spirit which inspired the people that killed Jesus who was a Jew is also inspiring Muslims to kill his Jewish brothers.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.
I HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT BABE FREEZE IS A MUSLIM AND HES WORKING FOR THIS CURRENT ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Ola5TP: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.
God bless you.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer

Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Now, I ask, where is the love of one's neighbor in the above Islamic text? Where at all can we find a command from Allah to Love one's neighbor, be it Jew or Christian in all Islamic texts, the quran and hadiths?

The reason why Christians hammer on the fact that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Master is not only because it is written in the Bible as the requirement to meeting God...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

...but also because his ways and teachings are the only way you can be able to love your neighbor and love God.

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[/b]

Now, tell me how you won't be able to make heaven when you believe the words of Jesus Christ. But you can't do such while remaining a Muslim or Bhuddist. Allah has stated it that very soon Muslims will cast terror into the hearts of Christians cos they believe that Jesus is God, meaning they have joined companions with God.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Their Prophet Muhammad also spoke of how trees will call on Muslims to kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

If Daddy Freeze believes that Jesus was not a Christian but a JEW, then it means that the same spirit which inspired the people that killed Jesus who was a Jew is also inspiring Muslims to kill his Jewish brothers.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by kachi19: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
How can u be praying for healing for "The Devil" ARE YOU MAD?!? if it's left to them they'll hold your whole life... like my dad's cousin how he confessed to various diabolic unspeakable evil deeds, well those people of which most he killed. How can you be praying for healing? is just like praying for Lucifer to repent. isn't it same christ that gave powers against serpent and scorpion? Ofcourse if you "know" your enemies you pray to God for his healing and judgement but the enemies "You don't know" it's not wrong or bad to pray they leave you alone

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by FRESHG(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
RESURGENTXTIAN4 CAN YOU NOW AGREE WITH ME THAT BABE FREEZE IS A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Topestbilly(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
bughead:
I once peel on the Quran sometime ago and I also hide condoms in it often cry

Sometimes I tear some pages of the Quran to clean my butt

Oh! Really?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017
FRESHG:

Everybody is a Muslim cheesy - MUMU

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Topestbilly(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2017
FRESHG:

Because he's check mating the pastors?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2017
this dude just says my persomal conviction. It is all about the LOVE for humanity that matters. kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

You forgot to include these verses and and give us explanation.

Luke 12:49-53
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 19:27 ESV
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

If you're truthful to yourself why did you left this verse?

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
If you had read the entire Luke 19, you would have realized that Jesus was telling a parable. It wasn't a statement of what he is doing.

Now, for Luke 12 and Mathew 10, they both speak of the same thing except that you failed to quote the rest of Mathew 10. If you had done that, you would have realized that the sword Jesus was speaking of is not the type kills or cuts flesh. Rather, it is the type that creates divisions. If you depart from Islam and follow Jesus, your Islamic family will render you an outcast and can even kill you cos Muhammad ordered such. Your following Jesus has created a division between you and your family. That is what the sword Jesus Christ said he brought will do.

Since you lack the spirit, you will never understand the verses and chapters. You, out of your desperation to justify the violence in Islam, was quick to quote them out of context and read the wrong meanings into them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by bughead: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

Oh! Really?
yes really!

My x Muslim girlfriend own thou!
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Modupeolatemi01(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Islam peace and love are two parallel lines that can never meet. Freeze has really failed by trying to use Islam as a yardstick for love when everyone knows Islam is not about peace or love at all. Well said brethren.

ThatKING:
Freeze lacks Islamic knowledge but use Christ's messages as his yardstick to judge some erroneous teaching by modern pastors. True if an individual try to use Islam to preach or justify peace, he will lose flatly. Islam and peace have nothing in common.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lost24: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Hmmmm
Chairman if I may ask why u pick a verse in the holy book that if u are ask to explain it you will not be able to

It above ur pay grade

But let me point out some points
1. In d holy book there are history and stories about d past so. and dat verse u mention it was during war.
It does not mean dat it should b implemented now.

And if u r honest you will also mention the one in ur book which I will not mention it 4 u.

With Respect do not insult my religion

If you av no knowledge seek 4 it.
If your was the right one while are ur people in faith fighting with their pastors

I believe religion is choice not force
So why don't you refer to holy book because u no it not it.

Don't try n brainwash people

People like u na copy n paste una dey do

too lazy to investigate

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by festus2905(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2017
some people only go to church but they don't know God that's why some Nigerian Christians are easily decieve by unbelievers with just mere words. Nobody has ever blamed anyone for being ignorant of their stand in Christ. They Just want to tarnish the names of SOME innocent pastors. Has anyone even talked about any alfa or imam who does all sort of charms. NO.
Hypocrisy everywhere
May God help us all
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ebig21(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2017
The greatest commandments on earth is just two, Love a human being as you love your self, Love God with your mind and soul. anybody that keeps it will go to heaven, that's the only true religion Love,

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Otunba2004(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze lacks knowledge of Islam, yet he feels he can speak for it. He doesn't know that Muslims practice something called TAQIYYA which means lying as long as it helps promote Islam or prevents outsiders from knowing the falsehood or evil intent embedded in the religion.

The lady he quoted just practiced Taqiyya with her tweet. She is in a western nation, so to deceive them and make them loose their guard while jihad is waging underneath, her kind are known to preach peace and love. That was how Muhammad started Islam. He was seen preaching peace in Mecca to pagans who didn't give a damn and drove him away. He left and joined ranks with thieves, bandits, caravan raiders till he had himself an army. When he came back to Mecca, he slaughter all those he use to preach peace to

Check that lady's tweet, you will see that she's based in London. The moment Islam takes over London, peace will be thrown away as fast as her tweet will be delete. Then will come the oppression of unbelievers.

Who started TAQIYYA?

Muhammad did and encouraged it.

Sahih Bukhari (50:369)

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."

See what Jesus said...

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I really agreed with you on this because you backed it with scripture not only mouth now I disagreed with Freeze on this,,,, but pls can you answer Daddy freeze questions on tithe issue with scripture also,,, can you point out where Jesus christ our saviour and his disciples paid tithe in the bible,, if you can convince me on this question I will be very satisfy bcoz since this question was asked I never see any pastor answer this question straight the way freeze asked instead they continue throwing dust and garbage on him,,,, your answer will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Topestbilly(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2017
kachi19:
How can u be praying for healing for "The Devil" ARE YOU MAD?!? if it's left to them they'll hold your whole life... like my dad's cousin how he confessed to various diabolic unspeakable evil deeds, well those people of which most he killed. How can you be praying for healing? is just like praying for Lucifer to repent. isn't it same christ that gave powers against serpent and scorpion? Ofcourse if you "know" your enemies you pray to God for his healing and judgement but the enemies "You don't know" it's not wrong or bad to pray they leave you alone

Have you been reading your Bible?

"For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." (Matthew 6:14-15)

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by ogatboy(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Okay watch this and tell me what you think about ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbMnA3uO9As
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by koolaid87: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Joyrise:
You can imaging the so called Daddyfreeze talking about loving ones neighbour deceiving the gullible unchristians. Where was love when he drive his 1st wife away and Cling to another man's wife with her 4 children. Omo ale yoruba

Why not leave the messenger and attack the message?

Abi Ewo ni oriburuku gan, iwo omo'ko yoruba

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Ola5TP: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Ur cool bro. Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by FRESHG(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

Because he's check mating the pastors?
WHY IS HE NOT CHECK MATING IMAMS AND ALFAS WHO USES FEMALE PUBLIC HAIR FOR RITUAL PURPOSES ON A DAILY BASIS. HOW ABOUT THE RITUAL KILLINGS THAT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN OSUN AND OGUN STATE BY YOUR SO CALLED ISLAMIC CLERICS ALMOST EVERY WEEK WHY IS HE NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM ARE IMAMS AND ALFAS NOT MEN OF GOD TOO

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Firstcitizen: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:
Islam peace and love are two parallel lines that can never meet. Freeze has really failed by trying to use Islam as a yardstick for love when everyone knows Islam is not about peace or love at all. Well said brethren.

How is Islam not about peace and love?
What makes Islam and love/peace two parallel lines that can never meet?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Modupeolatemi01(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2017
From ur name I can see u r d fool just change d 'k'
In ur name to f and u will be just fine. What I wrote there is for sensible adults n not nimwits like u. The kind of wisdom u need to comprehend ds my write up is not sold anywhere but given by God who gives liberally to people who deserves it. Next time u quote me especially when I never quoted u u will be sorry.

koolaid87:

You're a fool.

Freeze is the best thing that happened to Nigeria this year.

He preached love and that's what Jesus is all about.

You have no sense whatsoever
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by dont8(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Modupeolatemi01:
And what's Adeboye saying? Is he not also talking in d context of war? A relative wishing u evil and unrepentant about it. And d Muslim lady including u are here forming holier than thou by saying they should pray for them to heal. If only u Muslim have been praying for them there wouldn't be cases of bH or ISIS.

when in truth everyone knows war is what Islam is all about but u keep shouting religion of peace as if we r dummies who don't know what u people r made of. By their fruits u shall know them is what my Bible tells me. Continue to shout Islam religion of peace whike u hate other religions and bomb them.

uote author=dont8 post=63762476]Stop quoting the Quaran out of context, those verses were revealed during war time, I'm sure you won't take someone who persecute you as a friend in the the being but if they repented from their evil ways.
Don't make it as war is only synonymous with Islam, read your bible and see how many wars was fought and David and his ilks who are God's servants are war veterans and warriors. If not for external forces (US factor) do you think there would be war in the middle east? You run to Dubai and UAE territories and other gulf countries forgetting they're Islamic. Enough with this hypocritic stance and show love to one and another.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
FRESHG:
WHY IS HE NOT CHECK MATING IMAMS AND ALFAS WHO USES FEMALE PUBLIC HAIR FOR RITUAL PURPOSES ON A DAILY BASIS. HOW ABOUT THE RITUAL KILLINGS THAT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN OSUN AND OGUN STATE BY YOUR SO CALLED ISLAMIC CLERICS ALMOST EVERY WEEK WHY IS HE NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM ARE IMAMS AND ALFAS NOT MEN OF GOD TOO

But it is not Imams who preach about LOVE 24x7, it is your Pastors!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Onechancearmy(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
espn:
Hahahaha..You got the hypocrite...

Got him how? Christians believe that Jesus will judge mankind on Judgment Day. Those verses refer to the events of judgement day when Jesus will separate the righteous from the sinners and sentence them to eternal punishment for their sins.

The events of how Jesus will judge the world on judgement day have nothing to do with our daily lives as Christians.

Cite an example from scripture of anywhere that Jesus committed the same attrocities of murder, rape, pedophilia and theft that Muhammad carried out in the name of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jibs4lv(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
amzee:
ABEG NA WHO GET NOKIA CHARGER FOR HERE?
promise me da u 'll return it shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Modupeolatemi01(f): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2017
I can't believe u r asking me ds but I'll take d pain n be charitable enough to answer u. Islam keeps terrorizing anyone who doesn't share in their beliefs . They persecute them, kill them, just to make them share in their faith that's not love neither peace. We all know that, it's not news anymore in fact it's stale now. I hope u can understand this?

ollah1:

How is Islam not about peace and love?
What makes Islam and love/peace two parallel lines that can never meet?

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by skipo123: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Freeze is saying simple truth which pastors hate to hear. You know they will not find it funny.Freeze is trying to block their source of income.
Tithe is the reason why you are seeing new churches everyday.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by greatman247(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Any moslem wen comment for this matter ehn

Thunder n volcano go plaster their left kidney

because wen e reach moslem section now , there nor go allow us comment kiss

LOL. But you are so right though. I don't even know tagged Islam the religion of peace when they can't tolerate others to comment in a hash manner on their section and yet they come to Christian section to criticize the pastors. Nairaland show see to this, if they don't don't then they are bias. I agree with Daddy Freeze on the issue of tithe and on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.