Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) (33842 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Threebear:
Too much of everything is bad.
When do they even have time to catch up as a couple, they've been hobnobbing from one Red carpets to another since they tied the knot.

They're celebrities. Where else should they be hobnobbing? Sambisa Forest?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:
Banky smiling cos of another man's trash..

Only God knows the number of abortions she's had in her life.

Akpororo the comedian is not finding it funny where he is now with the hoe and abortion expert he married.
U dis fucking bastard with no life
Hw tins go every better for u?
When all you k ow is to talk nonsense
Useless fool
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Alariiwo: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
sirxbit:

U dis fucking bastard with no life
Hw tins go every better for u?
When all you k ow is to talk nonsense
Useless fool

Says a calabar man who has turned bet9ja to work grin

All your tickets go cut in 2018.. say amen.

Lmao
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Says a calabar man who has turned bet9ja to work grin

All your tickets go cut in 2018.. say amen.

Lmao
I can see you absolutely jobless and useless not only to yourself but your to your entire generation.
Go get a life my guy and stop hating on people.
Ur level of stupidity is beyond my imagination. Smh
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by designVATExcel: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Adesuwa make sense sha.
Banky too make sense.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Alariiwo: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
sirxbit:

I can see you absolutely jobless and useless not only to yourself but your to your entire generation.
Go get a life my guy and stop hating on people.
Ur level of stupidity is beyond my imagination. Smh

Is that all?

You can relax now.
Lmao
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Is that all?

You can relax now.
Lmao
That is all o
It will be better you wise up
Lmao
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Akpororo the comedian is not finding it funny where he is now with the hoe and abortion expert he married.
Huh? Why this evil hating on Akpororo's wife? JoseBowoto Akpororo's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl not quite long embarassed
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
stevecantrell:

rip engrish.
u know waiting u dey talk ,i 2 know, now show me where I make mistake grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Alariiwo: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lilimax:
Huh? Why this evil hating on Akpororo's wife? JoseBowoto Akpororo's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl not quite long embarassed

Still doesn't change the fact that she was a hoe in babcock or izit bowen where she had more than 6 abortions for her then boyfriend.

She got exposed by the guy and his friends. Deal with it
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by stevecantrell: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
classicMan22:
u know waiting u dey talk ,i 2 know, show now where I make mistake grin

u no no ?

..... grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
stevecantrell:

u no no ?
..... grin
u show me na u wey Know grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Common sense, you have not

Alariwo oshi
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Still doesn't change the fact that she was a hoe in babcock or izit bowen where she had more than 6 abortions for her then boyfriend.

She got exposed by the guy and his friends. Deal with it
It's non of my business. Everybody you inclusive have a past; even your wife of would be wife will still have a past. So it does not change anything! She has moved on and happily married embarassed
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by tomtyte02(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Threebear:
Too much of everything is bad.
When do they even have time to catch up as a couple, they've been hobnobbing from one Red carpets to another since they tied the knot.

On the red carpets!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

See how bad belle dey wound you
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Alariiwo: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

See how bad belle dey wound you

We've seen you.. you're 7/10

Nice wig or is it human.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
They are both PKs from RCCG ...Nice..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Poor posture.

She's not leaning into him,and Banky is standing as if he will get slapped if he touches her.

Meaning,she's not into Banky or sees him as masculine enough.

See this.

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Pain(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Overhyped
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by zinny377(f): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why do I love this couple so much!? They r so
cute together.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) by Tolams16(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
After showing the whole world ur wifes bare bumbum....what else do u want to show us now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' / Is Oyindamola Dflex The Most Flexible Man In Nigeria? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.