Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? (6200 Views)

White Kids Boldly Preaching the Gospel In School And On The Streets (Video) / Share Your Best Testimonies This Year 2017 / What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by wheenie(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
its endless, I won a scholarship grant, I was recognized on several occasions and awarded, my mom finally had a breakthrough at her place of work, we didn't end up broke, poor or homeless all to God's glory...

in fact, each morning I wake up I remind myself that God woke me up to tell me that he's jot quite done with me yet, am undergoing processing

I give God all thanks and glory

5 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by ettybaba(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2017
God has been so faithful to me this year.
At a point I thought I would be sacked at my place of work but instead God elevated me divinely.
My family and myself are also in good health throughout the year.
Praise be to the Holy Lord.
Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Sheenor: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2017
Praise the Lord! God has been faithful and awesome to me this year no doubt!

I was operated successfully, baptised and confirmed, many countless blessings and miracles all to God glory. Can't thank God enough, he's indeed faithful!

2017! A year to be remembered. Thank you Abba Father.

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by miraclear: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Yes my best year ever. I now have formular for sport betting that gives me at least 120odds everyday.Do the math....Dangote will soon be a learner moneywise.All Glory be to God.@ Daddy Freeze.This Sheeple must pay his tithe God of tithing as done it for me.

To all christians in the house, happy sunday.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by miraclear: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Yes my best year ever. I now have formular for sport betting that gives me at least 120odds everyday.Do the math....Dangote will soon be a learner moneywise.All Glory be to God.@ Daddy Freeze.This Sheeple must pay his tithe God of tithing as done it for me.

To all christians in the house, happy sunday.rootworks
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by bestyclass(f): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2017
I appreciate God for his wonderful gift of a princess to me...this year 20I7 I became a mother, a blessing I will forever be grateful to God for. I also thank God for the gift of life, his provisions, guidance throughout this year. it is by his goodness that we were able to see the end of 20I7...LORD I AM GRATEFUL!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Gift006(f): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2017
God has been awesome His love and kindness towards me is great. His blessings this year can not be fathom, Jehovah is a great God.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Tenifayo23: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
The year I will neva forget in my life. I lost virtually all.
Even father turn his back against me but here I am hale and healthy, that is enough to be grateful for

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
LordKO:

Ignorance of the law excuses no man. So atheists have themselves to blame - yet, they're entitled to their opinions because choice is a right not privilege. Actually, one's ability to attune his subconscious automatically makes him oneness with God.

Compliments of the season.

@ emboldened grin grin

Choice, so simple yet powerful.

I see where you coming from about the subconscious part and ability to do so, i very much agree. The depth should not be overlooked too.

Compliments to you too, and a Happy new year in advance.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
In this year I got two job offers. I thank my God.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by patosky3310(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Simply for the unmerited graces he has bestowed on me thus far, I say " Thank you Lord".

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by HoneySwag(f): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2017
I experienced the blessings of God in this 2017, I can proudly say it, I can't even count the blessings. In good and in bad times God saw me through. A successful NYSC year, protected me, provided for me, used people to favour me, saw me throughout the journeys I took on road. I also bought lots of things this year, I was never cashless. Above all my life and that of my friends and families. God answered my prayers, I can't really count the number of times I asked in prayer and he opened way for me. God is taking me from glory to glory. Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Bebe0147: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Had so many ups and down, my visa application was denied thrice, I had an issue with the police and lost some huge amount of money but during the 1st week of December things opened well and I recovered all that I lost, I rented an apartment and furnished it to my test and still have enough to start the new year.
God has been more than faithful, merciful and graceful to me and my family... I just can't thank him enough for all he has done in my life.
This incoming 2018 is our bumper year of harvest, blessings and wonderful testimonies.... praise God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by OfficialOjonimi(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Omooba77:
My testimony is of answered prayers; that Iam alive and well to see the last day of 2017. I suvived 365 / 365 of 2017. Halleluya!
Omooba77:
My testimony is of answered prayers; that Iam alive and well to see the last day of 2017. I suvived 365 / 365 of 2017. Halleluya!
Omooba77:
i Entered 2017 shattered, battered and buffetted becaus MMM frozen all my money including the money realized from the sale of my car and I was believing God to be married in 2017. I tell u some thing, God miracluosly aided in my wedding that everything went smoothly that I was able to feed the marmored crowd dat turned up. Today, I am lovely married by god's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Boriqua(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2017
I want to thank Almighty God for the forgiveness of sin, he showed me mercy, i used to eat with kings couple of years ago but i was reduced to eating and hanging out with peasants, it looked as if God isnt pleased with me, i cried for mercy and forgiveness, he finally inclined un to me, he gave me another chance to live life, the life i almost lost in march this year, i ran to places asking for help, to no avail, yet here i am crossing over to 2018. Let God be Praised!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by africanman85: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
He gave life, keep my parents alive and heal my dad
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Linpressh(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
I can testify to his goodness and mercy towards my life and in my family .
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Zdoh(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
This year is one of my best year on earth God has been so faithful to me and I glorify His Mighty Name..
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by lilbazy(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
I Inalegwu Ochofiye Michael was,is and will Forever be Grateful to God for my existence on this world. Jehovah has been Wonderful.... He will forever be my king.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by richG: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
As long as I can see this post and make a comment on it, God is good. The dead cannot do that. My life, my eyes, my hands, the whole of me will be grateful to Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by shollish(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank God for success in my Exams in this year
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
If not for anything, atleast for the gift of life and hope for a prosperous future
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by DivinelyBlessed: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:
For my business
For ten years I ve being trading forex
Lost all
Became broke
Begged to eat
I had an issue where my school mates insulted me and I was called out on the school group
It was shame
Thought it was my end
And God came through
The insight came
I took $826 to $23400 a client gave me
In ten years after I lost more than 20million
I never see ten kobo
In one week my story changed
I saw alerts like never before
Yes 2017 was my year of laughter
I gained respect in my family
I can talk again
I am so happy for you and this your testimony. God's blessing is original. I hope you didn't forget to pay your tithe
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Frankenstein90(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
God has answered my prayers.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Kereokwu(f): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
I thank God for life, good health, provisions, protection, journey mercies, forgiveness of sins. So much to be thankful for.
I also thank God for the unanswered prayer(I really wanted to get married).
I know He is able to do it.
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
For all his Love, Kindness, protection, provision, mercy and Goodness upon my Family...,

I say a Big Thank you Lord.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Awoofawo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Ope ni fun Olodumare o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This year had been so good to, Pa Eledumare modupe o!

Any Pikni I born next year na Modupe if na girl, Opeyemi if na boy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by IT4U: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
What can I give to this God in return for all He has done? Absolutely nothing, but accept my token of praises and worships. Even in all my shortcomings, sins, transgressions, unfaithfulness and stubbornness He still ensured I'm safe and sound. He did a lot I can't even mention and I believe 2018 would be million folds of all I have achieved. Is it for the miracle of sleeping and waking up? The good health and journey mercies granted ? The provision of food and shelter or provision in all ramifications? LORD you are mighty and awesome. You alone deserves my worship. Thank you JESUS!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by freshbear(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank you father for all the battles you fought on my family behalf.
You gave me a good job that make me a proud provider for my family. I say thank you.God is forever Good.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by lahami(f): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]I want to thank God for health for myself and family and also surviving 2 accidents. God faithfulness is incomparable.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by DonnyE(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Concluded NYSC and got two jobs, left the first for the other, Life is more important , So I really thank God for life and for my loved ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by ladygudhead(f): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
His faithfulness,care n mercy,honouring His Word and His name in my life,family n friends. This 2nd part of this year God has proven that it not jst abt hw i started but rather hw i finished d yr...plus d ideas n good ppl dat crossed my part 2017 (kaycee if u r reading dis i say thank again smiley )...how can i forget my friends, cousins dat got married,got engaged n d ones dat had their babies(twins inclusive) 2017 smiley smiley ...for this i praise Your Name! ...Looking forward 2 my new dawn#2018.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dealing With Spiritual Oppression / Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? / Is It Possible To Have A Perfect Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.