Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Dealing With Spiritual Oppression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Spiritual Oppression (6207 Views)

How To Deal With Spiritual Husband- One Of The Reasons Behind Divorces / Secrets To Dealing With Spiritual Cobwebs. / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by chenkov(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
My greetings to you all dear people of God.
Welcome to another edition of my enriching faith articles.
Its nice having you here.

We will be discussing spiritual oppression and how to deal with it.

Before we delve into the topic,let me state here that questions,constructive criticisms and additions are welcomed.
Also, bear it mind that the aim and intention of this message is to edify the body of Christ and bring clarity on the subject matter but not to put fear in our minds. In view of that I won't be going too deep into the topic.

In my rich experience as a Healing minster in the Charismatic renewal, 70% of deliverance cases I had handled in the ministry are mostly cases bothering on spiritual oppression.
Many children of God are passing through one oppression or the other (of which in most times they don't know it).

Now let's quickly define it.

Oppression is simply defined as keeping somebody or something in subjection or in hardship.
When your life is placed under limitation, then some oppressive forces are at work.
When there is something in your life that makes you feel depressed,its most likely oppressive forces are at work.

The Scriptures made us to understand that Christ died for us,so that we might have life and have in FULL.

Spiritual oppression is a serious problem that can leave one in perpetual misery if not tackled headlong.

That is why the scriptures says in 1John 3 :8 "............the son of God was revealed for this purpose,to destroy the work of the devil."

Mind you, we are not talking about POSSESSION yet. When a person is said to be possessed by an evil spirit, it means that the body,soul and spirit are dominated by that evil spirit.

Now, this is where it gets more interesting.
As a Child of God, filled with the Holy Spirit,it is not possible for you to be possessed by evil spirit BUT, you can suffer from one oppression or the other.

When a person is under oppression, it comes with some attendant problems such as strange illness,poverty, spiritual weakness, Failure, stagnancy and in extreme cases suicide.

How do you know you are under oppression?

The following questions can help you discover the truth.

• Do you have constant sex in the dream?(especially with same person).

• Do you eat constantly in the dream? (Not when you are physically hungry before you slept).

• Do you have an insatiable thirst for alcohol?

• Do you have inferiority complex?

• Do you feel spiritually dry?

• Do you always feel you are being pressed down in your sleep?

• Are you always confused or afraid when its time to take important decisions in your life?

• Do you find it difficult to remember important things?

• Do you read about faith or hear faith talks but find it difficult to believe?

• Do you have irrational fears?

• Do you know the right thing to do but find it difficult to do so?

• Do you always feel the compulsion to steal?

• Do you always keep to yourself without any explicable reason?

If yes, to all or any of the above then you need spiritual help.

I understand that some Christians don't like discussing satanic activities either out of fear or spiritual ignorance.

Hosea 4:6 says " our people perish because they lack knowledge ".

I had encountered many Christians who argued that Christ died once and for all(which is very true) for our sake and had delivered us from the bondage of Satan and sin, so going for deliverance or praying for deliverance to them is out of place.

If you belong to this category, bear it in mind that Matthew 11: 12 says " since the time of john the Baptist till now,the Kingdom of God suffers violence but only the violent takes by force. "

Again in 1 peter 5:8 says " Be sober, be on the watch, for our enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour"

Further more, in Acts 13: 4 -12, a certain magician called Elymas, a false prophet who was with a prominent Government official tried to prevent the official from listening Paul's message until paul brought the full wrath of God upon him and he became blind.
That is how a Child of God should act.

The Devil and his agents has never stopped doing evil and so we the Children of God cannot afford to sleep,snore away and live passively as if nothing is happening.

You have to stop them( the devil and his agents) before they stop you.
You have to waste them( Evil spirits) before they waste you.

As a Child of God, you have to stand your ground and fight your way out using the weapons God has given you as contained in Ephesians 6: 10 -18.

What is the way out of spiritual oppression?

• Break the evil spiritual chain or link.

• Destroy the yoke of limitation. Isaiah 10:27

• Break and revoke every curse,spell, enchantment, hex and incantations against you.

• Carry out a spiritual cleansing of your home, office,business or personal effects.

• Do away with voodoo, witchcraft and occultic objects in your possession.

• Do away with sexual immorality and orgies.

For you to be able to do all these and overcome, you need to COMPLETELY surrender to JESUS CHRIST.
Then you engage in aggressive prayer warfare.
Constantly studying the word of God.
You can approach the brethren or your pastor to help you out too.

People of God,this is where I will be wrapping it up for today.

https://chenkovwrites..com/2018/09/dealing-with-spiritual-oppression.html

12 Likes

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by chiommy123(f): 2:39am On Sep 30, 2018
Most of the questions up there has nothing to do with spiritual oppression. If someone can't remember things how is that spiritual oppression or likes keeping to themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by CodeTemplar: 3:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Your mind holds the key to avoiding oppression emanating from evil and unclean thought processes.
The mind is the seat of our thought and consciousness. it is influenced by the emotional state, intellectual capacity and will power of the soul.
"As a man thinketh so is he" has been interpreted to mean your though controls repercussions to your action and your fate.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by BoboKush(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2018
angry
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by BUSHHUNTER: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
The only thing you need to change is your backward and shallow mentality!!!

Someone will fail exams next thing you could think of is that old woman in front of our house....seriously?

Someone will misplace money next thing Pastor please pray for me I need help...are you madd!!

Wife has miscarriage next thing na my in-laws dey do me...slowpoke!

You are fired at work due to Insubordination...Your step mother is the cause...U can't make heaven!

#FreeYouself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by indoorscholar(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Most(all) of these have nothing to do with spiritual oppression. People have irrational fears , they're called phobias and it's very normal. Not everything has a spiritual dimension biko

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2018
I will kill the devil with my big juicy konji, in Jesus name!!!
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by chocboi78(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Spirituality doesn't exist.. There are all Infatuations..
As a man thinketh so shall he be

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Dmanky(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Conscious but better yet persistent study of God's word can be effective in fighting evil oppression. Application is also key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by DaddyNimo(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Sharon6:
Eye opening,nice one poster.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
stretch marks are also oppression from the devil, they are dried up devils cum
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Premiumwriter: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by thesolutions(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2018
chiommy123:
Most of the questions up there has nothing to do with spiritual oppression. If someone can't remember things how is that spiritual oppression or likes keeping to themselves
Self defense mode.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Sleekfingers: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Nigerians and religion... When are we gonna wake up to reality..

Na WA o
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by abbatoir(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2018
@ up... good research..keep it up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Seandisputed(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Davedblues(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2018
In as much all posted wasnt right it gives u light towards jesus.open ya heart and embrace Christ jesus ,study d word and pray constantly like u comments on nairaland constantly
Bolowolowo:
I will kill the devil with my big juicy konji, in Jesus name!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by RaphtechSolar(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Kukuma kill me
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Cornerstone2018: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
many wnt believe until when it happens to them,i was once a doubtin thomas until wen i experienced it, spiritual oppresion really exist, frm my past experience i dnt want my enemy to go thru same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Glink2018(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
[b]The only thing you need to change is your backward and shallow mentality!!!
By

Someone will fail exams next thing you could think of is that old woman in front of our house....seriously?

Someone will misplace money next thing Pastor please pray for me I need help...are you madd!!

My people are destroy for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6,
Come to think of it, whenever your body shows symptoms that you don't know what to do about it, you promptly consult your doctor.
Whenever your car shows symptoms you don't know it care, you promptly consult your mechanic
Whenever your electronics develop a symptom you don't know how to care , you probably consult the electrical engineer or electrician as the case maybe.
When you see your entire life diving downwards, and you don't know what to do , you consult......

In all of these, whosoever you consult for any of your problem determine the response you will get.

You are fired at work due to Insubordination...Your step mother is the cause...U can't make heaven!

#FreeYouself[/b]
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by Glink2018(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
The only thing you need to change is your backward and shallow mentality!!!

#FreeYouself

My people are destroy for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6,
Come to think of it, whenever your body shows symptoms that you don't know what to do about it, you promptly consult your doctor.
Whenever your car shows symptoms you don't know it care, you promptly consult your mechanic
Whenever your electronics develop a symptom you don't know how to care , you probably consult the electrical engineer or electrician as the case maybe.
When you see your entire life diving downwards, and you don't know what to do , you consult......

In all of these, whosoever you consult for any of your problem determine the response you will get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by DaddyNimo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
one question I keep asking myself....why was the tree of the fruit of good and evil planted in the same garden of Eden, where Adam and eve are supposed to be free and call home? how was the devil allowed to become a serpent to tempt eve?? why wasn't such an "evil" tree planted far away from human reach
To me religion is just an imagination, something some white men formulated to guide people morally...either dat or some higher powers that be are just using we humans to play game as we do on PlayStation.
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by oyeludef(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:
one question I keep asking myself....why was the tree of the fruit of good and evil planted in the same garden of Eden, where Adam and eve are supposed to be free and call home? how was the devil allowed to become a serpent to tempt eve?? why wasn't such an "evil" tree planted far away from human reach
To me religion is just an imagination, something some white men formulated to guide people morally...either dat or some higher powers that be are just using we humans to play game as we do on PlayStation.
I can give u d answers for everyone of those question if u really are sincere. I was once in search for these answers and found them.
Re: Dealing With Spiritual Oppression by DaddyNimo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
oyeludef:
I can give u d answers for everyone of those question if u really are sincere. I was once in search for these answers and found them.
I'm listening

(1) (Reply)

Frosbel Let's Discuss Christianity / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World / What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.